Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

  1. #1

    Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    Shelby doesn't make these anymore, if you have a set you want to unload hit me up. Thanks.

  2. #2
    sleepalot's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    From
    USA
    Posts
    848

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    If we can get 120 people total, THE REAL GLOVES will do another run of those top quality Boba Fett gloves lol. So 118 to go?

  3. #3
    22ssplt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    From
    Deliverence, Indiana
    Posts
    1,448

    Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    117 lol
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

  4. #4
    Fekali's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2011
    From
    Germany
    Posts
    130

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    116 :-)

    any pics?

  5. #5
    terryfett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    From
    Chicago Illinois-ish
    Posts
    214

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    I'll buy two pair, so 114 :P

  6. #6
    Vargas1138's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    From
    "Farthest from the Brightest Spot in the Universe.
    Posts
    44

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    Count me as 112.

  7. #7

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    mark me as 111.

  8. #8
    Misfit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2010
    From
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Posts
    67

    Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    Count me as 110
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

  9. #9
    saint_nasty's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    i don't know if you guys know this, but i make gloves.

  10. #10
    Fettered's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    From
    Florida Gulf Coast
    Posts
    339

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    saint_nasty said: View Post
    i don't know if you guys know this, but i make gloves.
    LOL this made me seriously laugh given the countdown above!

  11. #11
    sleepalot's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    From
    USA
    Posts
    848

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    saint_nasty said: View Post
    i don't know if you guys know this, but i make gloves.
    True that I didn't think that many people would start this chain on someone elses thread. Just wanted to let him know about the real gloves since a lot of people are interested and would be if he did another run.
    Last edited by sleepalot; Sep 14, 2012 at 9:05 PM.

  12. #12
    saint_nasty's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    the op didn't say the real gloves. as far as i could tell it was a blanket wtb gloves.

  13. #13

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    What did we end on? I'll be 109.

  14. #14
    sleepalot's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    From
    USA
    Posts
    848

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    I'll start up a separate interest thread soon since this many people already want a pair lol. Sorry to hijack this thread!

  15. #15

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    Im 108...

  16. #16
    terryfett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    From
    Chicago Illinois-ish
    Posts
    214

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    I've ordered Saint Nasty's AWESOME gloves, so I'm actually out....you guys who really want a pair should check his out.

  17. #17
    sleepalot's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    From
    USA
    Posts
    848

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    I'd suggest you guys goto saint_nasty. I HIGHLY doubt we'll get another 100+ people for another run. Sorry folks!

  18. #18
    saint_nasty's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    thanks for your support; i appreciate it. be on the lookout for a new run soon.

  19. #19

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    saint_nasty said: View Post
    the op didn't say the real gloves. as far as i could tell it was a blanket wtb gloves.
    Actually, it wasn't a blanket wtb. Bob was looking for mine specifically because he knows me and knows a few things I do apart from the other makers, and he was trying to nab a pair from one of my old runs.

    I may do a run of ultra-ultra accurate ones in the coming months, but writing is taking up a lot of my time anymore, so it might be just a handful for a couple of close personal friends. Don't know yet.

  20. #20
    sleepalot's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    From
    USA
    Posts
    848

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    Slave I said: View Post
    Actually, it wasn't a blanket wtb. Bob was looking for mine specifically because he knows me and knows a few things I do apart from the other makers, and he was trying to nab a pair from one of my old runs.

    I may do a run of ultra-ultra accurate ones in the coming months, but writing is taking up a lot of my time anymore, so it might be just a handful for a couple of close personal friends. Don't know yet.
    Please do good sir! We could use a run of some great gloves. Count me in!

  21. #21

    Re: Slave1 Fett Gloves (ESB/ROTJ)

    Slave I said: View Post
    Actually, it wasn't a blanket wtb. Bob was looking for mine specifically because he knows me and knows a few things I do apart from the other makers, and he was trying to nab a pair from one of my old runs.

    I may do a run of ultra-ultra accurate ones in the coming months, but writing is taking up a lot of my time anymore, so it might be just a handful for a couple of close personal friends. Don't know yet.
    Count me in if you do!

Similar Threads

  1. Fett ESB/ROTJ Gloves
    By escho34 in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Aug 17, 2008, 9:44 AM
  2. Slave1 Fett gloves vs. Katarra Fett gloves *REVIEW*
    By Migrate from As You Wish in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Mar 13, 2003, 8:23 PM
  3. Slave1 Gloves
    By Migrate from As You Wish in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Jun 1, 2002, 7:20 PM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •