Sideshow Exclusive Jabba the Hut with Throne and Exclu. Salicious Crumb Creature packSubscribe
    Jun 9, 2016, 1:58 PM - Sideshow Exclusive Jabba the Hut with Throne and Exclu. Salicious Crumb Creature pack #1

as it says, I posted it there first but then thought to list it here as well. Go to the auction for all the pics, I will work with anyone here on it as best I can but I do need the cash right now, not looking for trades at this time. Also willing to end it early for anyone here or RPF. ITEM NUMBER 201593605136

*Exclusive Edition Jabba the hut. Like new condition with original box and original shipping box

*Jabba's Throne. 1283/4200 Like new Condition with original box and shipping box

*Salacious B. Crumb Exclusive Creature pack with extra creature. Like new condition with original box and shipping box.

This is a great chance to own this 3 piece set all at once. The Exclusive editions are always hard to come by. I am an adult collector and have taken care of this set very well. As you can see it is displayed in a glass display case. I simply need to down size my collection a bit.

I am the original owner of all 3 of these. They are all MINT having been displayed, The boxes are all in great condition but I will list them as showing some wear. All of the original packing materials will be used inside the boxes.

Due to it's large size (please refer to Sideshow toys for measurements) the shipping is expensive and also they will have to be shipped in 2-3 boxes. Exact Shipping will be charged Insurance will be included, this is not negotiable.

IF YOU ARE LOCAL, YOU CAN PICK IT UP, THE DISPLAY CASE IS AVAILABLE TOO!
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!