[FONT=Helvetica Neue]The armor was molded and assembled all by RS Propmasters. As you probably know RS props is in possession of an original ANH stormtooper suit, and currently produce the most accurate armor you can get. When I purchased the suit, I requested that they build it to movie specs, so it is sized and assembled with excellent detail and accuracy. It comes with all ABS armor parts including the rubber gloves (with rubber handplates). Everything is assembled and painted.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]Boots and under-suit (as seen in the pictures) are not included, but if you need the blaster (hyperfirm) I will sell it for an extra $200 [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]I used it mainly for a display, so its only been worn a few times for pictures. If you have any questions please let me know.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]I am asking $1,850.00 with free shipping in the USA. If you are an international buyer please contact me for shipping rates.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]I will consider partial trades.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]This is less than what I paid for it, you save on shipping, and don't have to wait several months to get it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]As the can see, the certificate signed by Brian Muir has not been taken out of the envelope (i turned up the contrast so you could sort of see through the envelope).[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]I have two RS helmets, one with stripes and one without stripes. You may chose which one you want. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]Photos are of the actual armor you will be getting. Thanks for looking![/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue][/FONT]