ROTS Vader - Various Items

From
    Long Beach, CA

ROTS Vader - Various Items

I am switching over to an ESB Vader so I am selling off most of my ROTS items to fund the switch. I never felt ready to submit to the 501st, but some of these pieces, IMO, are very nice. Prices DO NOT include shipping, except for the CAPE and SURCOAT. Prefer to ship to the CON US only; Sorry. Here we go....

Here is a pic showing the items on a mannequin that is approx. 6' tall:
    FULL BODY
    rots-vaderfull_zps358416dc-jpg

CHEST ARMOR $125: I believe this is Porty as well. I purchased from someone off of The RPF. Had to repair a crack along the center so reenforced with significant fiberglass. Self Painted (which is NOT my strong talent). Shoulders attached with fiberglass. Removed the foam and painted the inside of the armor to give it a more "clean" look. VERY SOLID! Could use some TLC and better paint.
    chestarmorinside_zps86a40917-jpg rots-armor_zps3a09cebc-jpg rots-armor2_zps949b7fc9-jpg

Rubies CAPE $100 SHIPPED!: This is a GREAT cape. Material is nice. 8 Panel, 3/4 Circle. NOT LINED. Would need to change out the Armor attachment (move it UNDER the cape).
    rubiescape_zpsb6b5d9b5-jpg

Triomet SURCOAT $50 SHIPPED!: Decent SURCOAT (under coat). Approx. 5' + long. NO PLEATS/DARTS. Very simple design. Anyone with some basic sewing skills can make this into a pretty good piece.
    triometsurcoat_zps0a975d86-jpg

HEAVILY MODIFIED RUBIES MASK&DOME $100: I did this EARLY ON in my learning of prop building, hence the use of BONDO on the neck. I extended the neck to be more MR-esque, as well as removed the original neck "flare." Deepened & widened the eye sockets and applies flat lenses. Fixed the nose bridge and filled in one of the ridges. Very UNskilled, gloss black paint job. Could be a fun project, or it presents fairly well on a mannequin.
    rots-rubieshelmet2_zpsaf4adf63-jpg rots-rubieshelmet1_zps87a15f08-jpg

So, there you go. I accept PayPal ONLY and it's First PM, First Buy. Thanks for looking and.....PLEASE BE GENTLE with any comments. Thanks!!

Jason

PS: Items that don't generate interest here will then be posted to TDH, followed by RPF, FISD then ebay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rots-shins_zps969fe49a-jpg  
    Last edited by OBrotherRacing; May 23, 2013 at 1:24 PM. Reason: Some Items Sold

From
    Long Beach, CA

Re: ROTS Vader - Various Items

Bump is Up for "Revenge of the Sixth!"

From
    Long Beach, CA

CHEST BOX, BELT/BOXES and GLOVES have been SOLD!

From
    Long Beach, CA

Rubies COD SOLD! First post change to reflect. I might be offering up the Rubies CAPE and SURCOAT soon as well.

From
    Long Beach, CA

SHINS SOLD!!! C'mon people.....CAPE, UNDER COAT, CHEST/SHOULDER ARMOR and HELMET left!!!