ROTJ EE-3 - modded Hand-Schaub Webley casting, finished and ready to go!

ROTJ EE-3 - modded Hand-Schaub Webley casting, finished and ready to go!

Offering up this ROTJ EE-3 built on one of Hand-Schaub's earlier bronze Webley castings (these were originally offered at $550, just for the base casting;
    info about the H-S Webley here: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/i...-webley-45592/).

ROTJ EE-3 is complete with all details, real scope, wood stock, greeblies. Beautifully weathered, battle hardened & ready to troop (although I wouldn't want to carry it around all day - it's got some weight to it)!

img_9016_zpsaeb9c9fa-jpg
    img_9014_zpsabab9a11-jpg
    img_9022_zps9149e1d5-jpg
    img_9026_zps824ffe66-jpg
    img_9103_zps86808dce-jpg
    img_9107_zps6dc26326-jpg
    img_9115_zps58d28f40-jpg
    img_9119_zps51362ca2-jpg
    img_9123_zps660a6608-jpg

$600 + shipping. Willing to talk about a partial trade for a HyperFirm ESB EE-3, a trade for the Master Replicas ESB Fett bucket (complete), or a vintage Fett 21-Back (if you have one you'll know what it is).

Shoot me a PM or e-mail me at helotrooperATgmailDOTcom. More pics available on request.

I am leaving town Monday (6/10), so if you want this quick-like, it'll have to be a fast transaction in order to ship before I go. I'll be back 6/21.

Good hunting!
    - Andy
    Last edited by tk231; Jun 6, 2013 at 3:22 PM.

From
    Mama's Front yard!

Re: ROTJ EE-3 - modded Hand-Schaub Webley casting, finished and ready to go!

WOW Niceeeee.

Yup... I once had a dream to do a ROTJ Fett, but after my ESB build, I don't think I have it in me.

Wow! That is a thing of beauty! Any details on the scope? What is the RoTJ barrel modification composed of? Is it resin or...?

PM sent!

I did not do the mod on the blaster, so I can't speak too intelligently about it in that regard. I know that the barrel tip cone is metal, and the T-tracks are slightly soft - meaning they are not HARD plastic. You have to really squeeze down on them to know what I mean.

I will try to do a little more scrutinizing re:scope when I get home. For now, perhaps some of the round table elders could weigh in based on the pics...

Scope detail close-up added...

Sale pending.

Congrats! This one was seriously tempting for me...

From
    Modesto, California

whats the weight on it?