ROTJ belts

ROTJ belts

Best ammo and girth belts around?
    Or if anyone has any willing to sale?
    Thanks

Re: ROTJ belts

Delta13 is the guy for belts right now. Girthbelt i think MOW has them on e-bay, or you can get a real one and dye it.

Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    Delta13 is the guy for belts right now. Girthbelt i think MOW has them on e-bay, or you can get a real one and dye it.
    Thanks dude!
    I've seen some of MOWs work, looks good. Clue me in on the real one and dying process?

You can buy em here ..

Ovation® String Girth | Dover Saddlery

You'll need to get the natural color one, and remember the belt doewsnt touch on your back..you need a couple of inches space between so you can add the straps. Just get the closest you can that you know will leave a gap...i dont think they are measured with the buckle in account, so keep that in mind as well.

There are a few ways to dye them. I think if you search dying girth belt a few threads should come up. I did mine a LONG time ago (2009) with spraypaint...it worked ok, but i really need to either re do it or get a new one.

That should get ya started

Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    You can buy em here ..

Ovation® String Girth | Dover Saddlery

You'll need to get the natural color one, and remember the belt doewsnt touch on your back..you need a couple of inches space between so you can add the straps. Just get the closest you can that you know will leave a gap...i dont think they are measured with the buckle in account, so keep that in mind as well.

There are a few ways to dye them. I think if you search dying girth belt a few threads should come up. I did mine a LONG time ago (2009) with spraypaint...it worked ok, but i really need to either re do it or get a new one.

That should get ya started
    Thank you sir! Check my build thread if you're interested in my gear!