Real Vintage Nemrod Holster modified to use with side arm

Selling my last Real vintage nemrod holster, modify to use with pulce 40. Selling for $475.00 plus pp fees. Shipping will be $12.99 within the US. Stormrider is in the possession of this piece and we have communicate it for me to get it back.

its the 2nd generation of the nemrod holster with variation only in the strap. price is less due to this. 2nd Generation holsters where produce after the filming of ESB, so its 1st generation counter part is more likely to be the screen used one.
    Last edited by Kcr7pr; Jun 19, 2013 at 9:21 PM.

From
    Hertford UK

Re: Real Vintage Nemrod Holster modified to use with side arm

Would be very interested to purchase... once you actually have it in your possession.

ok pm incoming

fettpride said: View Post
    Excuse me?

you replicated the verson shown on the rigth pic. movie screen used isnthe one shown on the left. Correct me if iam wrong.
    I am selling an original version of the 2nd generation holsters...

From
    Orlando

My real one is like the one on the left. Does this mean the pulce won't fit in mine?

they are both identical, only difference is the strap. this wont affect the fitting of the sidearm.

i was pointed about this differences and the value of the original piece is more than the later. i recently sold the screen used version of the esb for a higher price tag due to this.
    Last edited by Kcr7pr; Jun 19, 2013 at 9:00 PM.

I wasn't intending any ill will toward you. I just didn't know what you were up to that's all. Over the recent year and a half there have been a few people using my name to 'sell' parts. So I pay close attention when my name is used, that's why I posted publicly, because what had already been written, had already been seen/read. Therefore posting my comments publicly became necessary to set the record straight to those that may have already read your post. I will edit my own post as well so as not to further derail your sale thread.

I do find it very interesting about which holster was available during filming and which one was not. This could confirm my own personal long time suspicions, depending on the credibility of the information source. I'd like to discuss this further sometime if you don't mind.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

thanks man.

gonna contact my fried, he has one of the largest nemrod collections in Spain and message you with the dates and releases of the holsters and the variation of the straps. Hopefully find interesting facts about the found parts.

cheers man

That would be fantastic, thank you
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Orlando

Oh, cool. I have a first gen then

here's a little reading (Spanish) about nemrod and about mini clippers 1st and 2nd generation.

Fusiles Nemrod Vintage - Página Jimdo de nemrod77

this is my source I have sent him an email for more history on this holsters. First generation where dated in late 70s and 2nd generation where more likely produce in early 80s. ESB movie was release in May 21, 1980 so the first generation holster was more likely used in the film. Among nemrod collectors and for obvious reasons the first generation have more value due to the scarcity but both generations are greatly seek and desired, specially to us Star War fans

I was able to acquire a nemrod crucero wich is the Ferrari for nemrod collectors.
    http://nemrod77.jimdo.com/fusiles-ne...usiles-nemrod/
    I was traded in return a nemrod holster and a pulce 40 a few months ago

as promised:

New found part information:

My friend and collector of nemrod parts just message me back with some interesting information about the holster used by Boba Fett. I am gonna translate since he if from Spain and his main language is Spanish.

The first miniclipper appeared in the 1970, was color blue , in 1974 the orange mini clipper was produced with the holster, the closure or strap to hold the clipper was made of plastic, same material of the holster. In 1984 the strap was changed from plastic to rubber, the mini clipper stayed orange. In 1989 the minicliper experience changes in the ergonomic design but the holster stayed the same.

All the holsters came out of the mold with the plastic closure or strap, they realize the plastic strap was breaking and in 1984 the fabric started cutting the plastic strap from the holster and put the rubber one to replace it. This information was given by an nemrod employee to my contact.

So given this information I believe the nemrod holster generation 1 was used in the filming of the ESB, the strap made out of rubber was introduced in 1984. If this is so then the ROTJ holster will also be a generation 1 holster

Even though i posted this in your other thread, for "information correctness" i figured id post here as well, that the ROTJ Fett didnt have a holster/sidearm