Range Finder Topper (maybe with lights?)

From
    Brooklyn, NY

Range Finder Topper (maybe with lights?)

Hey guys,

I'm working on my wife's bucket and her range finder topper is a solid cast and I was thinking of switching it out for a hallow topper with blinking lights. Does anyone know where I can get a topper kit with lights for pretty cheap? She wont be into it if it's expensive.. so hopefully there's a deal out there, as I think it'd be cool if she had it!

appreciate the help guys!

From
    Pennsylvania

Re: Range Finder Topper (maybe with lights?)

Contact animefan or Asok for a topper. I make a light kit that fits those toppers as well. Check the cargo hold for the sales threads.

JC helpin JC...nice

Yea man, those are the best 2 in expensive ones. I just made one for my helmet...its hollow but the "block" isnt clear, its just cast resin, but it is hollow and can house a light kit. If you want one i'll give ya one (the topper not the light kit lol)

From
    Pennsylvania

Come on Lou why you hatein lol. I didn't know off hand of anyone else that made toppers for cheap. If they want one of my kits that's cool, if not that's cool too.

From
    Brooklyn, NY

Jc27 said: View Post
    Come on Lou why you hatein lol. I didn't know off hand of anyone else that made toppers for cheap. If they want one of my kits that's cool, if not that's cool too.
    Hey JC, what's up? I never met another JC. Pretty cool lol.

could you PM me the details for the light kit? Thanks my man!

-JC (lol)

From
    Brooklyn, NY

Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    JC helpin JC...nice

Yea man, those are the best 2 in expensive ones. I just made one for my helmet...its hollow but the "block" isnt clear, its just cast resin, but it is hollow and can house a light kit. If you want one i'll give ya one (the topper not the light kit lol)

Lou you're the man!!!! Like I said we need to grab a beer (on me)! Maybe if you're not busy one day, when I get the flightsuit in I'll come over to grab the harness & Topper and I'll bring my kit so then we can go over my corrections! That'd be cool! Dying to see your Fett also!

as for the topper I could

From
    Brooklyn, NY

weird double post (deleted)
    Last edited by JCFETT; Nov 18, 2013 at 4:01 PM.

haha JC27 (i have to be specific now lol) ..i literally JUST made mine. I only cast 1 for my helmet so far. I've had the polaroid lens for a while, and i finally took a mold off it. I made the rest of it based of of WOF templates. Needs a few tweaks but works well for an inexpensive alternative.

JCFETT, im down whenever man! I should be trooping my Fett again very soon
    Last edited by Darth Voorhees; Nov 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM.

From
    Brooklyn, NY

haha JC27 (i have to be specific now lol) ..i literally JUST made mine. I only cast 1 for my helmet so far. I've had the polaroid lens for a while, and i finally took a mold off it. I made the rest of it based of of WOF templates. Needs a few tweaks but works well for an inexpensive alternative.

JCFETT, im down whenever man! I should be trooping my Fett again very soon

cool Lou, yeah def let's link up when this flight suit gets done, if it's cool I'll come by with my fett box and we can go over it all with some beers

Sounds great JC! Would be nice to just chill and talk Fett Not the same tryin to do that with the wife lol

From
    Brooklyn, NY

Sounds great JC! Would be nice to just chill and talk Fett Not the same tryin to do that with the wife lol

haha I hear ya! After a while my wife likes to remind me she only does the star wars cosplay stuff because she cares about me and does not...care..at all... about... star wars. haha

JCFETT said: View Post
    haha I hear ya! After a while my wife likes to remind me she only does the star wars cosplay stuff because she cares about me and does not...care..at all... about... star wars. haha
    haha See ya soon bud