PRICE UPDATE !Updated with chromed head pics !! C3Po head in kit or finished !!

From
    Madrid, Spain

PRICE UPDATE !Updated with chromed head pics !! C3Po head in kit or finished !!

Hello all,

I am offereing a C3PO head kit for sale. I will do a run of them.

The head is hollow, made of resin. It comes complete with the eyes, neck discs, and the antenna. It comes from the Don Post one. As you can see in the pictures, i had a copy of one, and i had to work a lot to leave it smooth, and in good condition. I think that replacing the neck will be the best option... i may offer it on the kit.

The ones that i am selling will be exactly as that one. Minor work should be required for finishing it (sanding and priming mostly).

I will also offer it chromed and finished, but i still have to find out the final price.

The price for the kit is 249 dollars or 185 euros for those living in Europe. I am based in Madrid, Spain. I will publish also the shipping costs. I make the head very light, around 700 grams, so shipping should not be expensive.

Here are some pics of when i was working on it, and also of the first pull out of the molds.... (white one).

And here are some pics of the kit primed before final sanding ... hope you like them !! The eyes have been hold with tape, as well as the side rings, so it will look even more accurate when done. Can you imagine how it would look when chromed?

If interested please send me a PM and i wil add you to the list. It will take me around 10-15 days to complete it. Once you send me the PM i wil send you my paypal data so you can pay me 50% , and the rest when finished.

Thanks !

Alfredo
    Last edited by Madrid Boba; Jan 30, 2014 at 3:20 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    From
    Advertising world

From
    Madrid, Spain

Re: C3Po head in kit or finished !!

PMs answered !! Thanks guys

From
    Madrid, Spain

Re: C3Po head in kit or finished !!

Sold one kit !!!!

From
    Madrid, Spain

Re: Updated with chromed pics !! C3Po head in kit or finished !!

Updated with chromed pic

From
    Madrid, Spain

Re: Updated with chromed head pics !! C3Po head in kit or finished !!

Hello again

Today i went out to take some pics so you can see the quality of the chroming, and the imperfections that will be fixed.

Maybe you can see in the pics some dust or small particles coming from the trees, or fingerprints of myself.

In one of the pics taken with the small camera, you can see an example of a dust particle that stuck during the chroming process. As i have been told by the chroming company special care wil be taken to avoid things like that. Like i said before, the overall quality is great, and it will be even better in the next helmets.

The helmet should be seen at around 30 inches, or 50 cm.... then it looks really awesome !!

I had a cloud that covered the sun in this pic

How do you like it?

Today finally i will post the price and the options.

Thanks for being patience

Alfredo

Ok , here we go with the prices.

Complete Kit, including lights for the eyes, 190 euros.

The kit will be as it comes out of the molds. That means that it will need filling, sanding, and priming in order to either paint it or chrome it.

Finished helmet, chromed, with lights, 530 euros.

All the parts are white resin but the transparent eyes parts and the brass tube for the eyes.

Shipping is not included.

I will send pictures of each kit before sending it. Delivery will take place between 15 to 30 days from the first payment. I will take 50% of the total to start working on it, and then the rest plus the shipping once it is finished.

For the first 4 orders of the chromed version, i will make a special offer of 500 euros.

Please send me a PM in order to confirm.

Thanks

Alfredo

From
    Huntington Beach, California, United States

Re: PRICE UPDATE !Updated with chromed head pics !! C3Po head in kit or finished !!

Great work! Will you be offering any other c3po parts in the future.

From
    Madrid, Spain

Re: PRICE UPDATE !Updated with chromed head pics !! C3Po head in kit or finished !!

Hi Wilson !!

Sorry for the delay answering, but i did not get the reply notification.

The answer is yes, the next part will be the torso, either upper half or complete including up to the upper legs part (it goes inside the legs). I will also offer it in kit or chromed.

Here is a pic of a head kit

From
    Madrid, Spain

The finished head !!

From
    Coalisland

Excellent work dude :-)

From
    Madrid, Spain

Thanks DanzoFett !!

Just a quick update

I have finished my new Madrid Boba MK II C3PO head !!

That will be the new one offered in the kits and in the finished head.

This head is even more accurate and perfect, as i have detailed the nose as it was on the real one. Although the Don Post came from an original, the shape of the nose was lost probably during the recast.

Please check the difference between the MK I ( White) and the other one.

Thanks

Alfredo

From
    Montfort, Netherlands

Nice kit , very clean cast .

happy with it

From
    Madrid, Spain

One of the Don Post C3Po head imperfections are the eyes. As you can see in the original Don Post figure, the holes are even bigger than the eyes, being the right one a lot bigger than the left one.

For my Madrid Boba MKII helmet i have fixed that with some metal rings, and lots of work and patience....

That makes this helmet even better !!!!

Here fitting the rings (specially made)

Then filling the gaps and sanding

And here the final result !!!