PRICE DROP! Screen Used Spartacus Gladiator costume

From
    Orlando, FL

PRICE DROP! Screen Used Spartacus Gladiator costume

PRICE DROP! $500 shipped in the US and now willing to ship out of the US for acutal shipping costs.

I know it isn't Fett related or even Star Wars but I am hoping that there are some fans of the show here anyway.

I have a screen used Spartacus Gladiator costume that I am looking to sell. It came from the VIP Auctions though it was never actually auctioned off as they sent me the wrong costume (I still never got the one I actually bought). I does come with the COA and packing list from Starz and VIP. But that is why I don't have the auction photos of it.

It does have one of the nicest belts of any of the gladiator sets I have seen.

Note in the pics the shoulder/arm armor and padding is on the wrong arm, I didn't notice until I took it off and went to put it back on.

I only took a photo of one of the shins but the other is included as well and has a similar design.

If you want any other photos of anything just let me know as it is standing just like this in my house right now.

I am asking $500 shipped OBO for it. International shipping now OK! Buyer to pay actual shipping charges outside of US.

PM here or email to Predatormv@aol.com
    Last edited by Predatormv; Nov 16, 2013 at 7:28 PM.

Re: Screen Used Spartacus Gladiator costume and Upper-class Roman dress

PM sent!

From
    Frederick, United States

What size waiste would this fit? Any idea? That would be a pretty cool costume and enough motivation to get me back in the gym, lol.

From
    Orlando, FL

The belt laces up the back so it fits a variety of sizes. It is a really thick leather so it kind of works like a corset, if I suck it in I can lace it up all the way and I wear size 36 pants but my gut is a bit bigger than that, it is clearly meant for someone smaller though. The subligaria is also meant for someone with a bit smaller waist, so I would guess someone with a 30-32 would be ideal.

From
    Orlando, FL

Bump, dress is sold. Gladiator is still available.

Re: PRICE DROP! Screen Used Spartacus Gladiator costume

Super costume. I'm tempted and having a think about it and shipping to the UK.
    I'll get back to you if I decide on it.

From
    Orlando, FL

Re: PRICE DROP! Screen Used Spartacus Gladiator costume

Well let me know, I will ship it to the UK. It won't be too bad I don't think...