Predator suit for ESB Fett.

From
    San Diego, Cali

Predator suit for ESB Fett.

Hello everyone,
    It has been a loooong time since I've been here and I came back to the place where it started it all but in '03 =p

I'm here to try my luck to see if anyone would be interested in trading a ESB Boba Fett for my full ready to wear out of the box Predator outfit. Im just looking for all the parts nothing has to be painted minus the helmet which I would like to have a finished but everything else could be raw I wouldn't mind the ch allege of painting =D .

Information of the Predator suit
    AVP version:

Everything will be included: Body suit, armor, backpack cannon, biomask..etc over about 3.5k invested, I lost track haha.

Its was built to fix someone who was 6ft but it fit perfectly on me, im 5' 7'' (160LB)

If you have any question or would like to see more pictures, please PM me and ill take some up close ones.

To the Admins: If this violates any rules please PM me and you can remove this post.

Thank you for all your time
    Adriel

Also adding my Terminator Endo Plasma Rifle in hope to get a ESB EE3 Blaster.
    It is studio cast from the Universal Studio show and believed from a 5th generation mold from Terminator 2.
    Last edited by Eagleskull; Oct 19, 2013 at 12:33 AM.

From
    So. Cal. USA

Re: WTT Predator for ESB Fett.

Really nice costume, but man that thing would need some built in A/C for long troops.

From
    Michigan

topcop28 said: View Post
    Really nice costume, but man that thing would need some built in A/C for long troops.
    Actually, only the most insane of the insane do "long troops" with a Predator costume on. For most of us 2 hours is about tops (and that's inside an air conditioned building). That's just how it is with full latex sweaty costumes. You know that going in and you just do it anyway because you look super awesome in a Predator costume.

From
    San Diego, Cali

Indeed, during that photo-shoot it was very humid that day and was only in suit for about an hour or 2 but you deal with the pain because as the Predator you just look awesome haha.

Before I forget, I will take a picture with every piece laid out so people can see what they will be receiving.

i can make u a boba fett in trade for this

Eagleskull said: View Post
    Before I forget, I will take a picture with every piece laid out so people can see what they will be receiving.
    That'd be cool. I think if anyone does this, it's an awesome deal. I wish I was more into predators.

From
    San Diego, Cali

Thank Bavery,
    It funny the reason I got into Predator was from members off this board hah

Also added a new item to trade.

-Adriel

From
    San Diego, Cali

Re: Predator suit for ESB Fett.

Here are the pictures of all the pieces laid out and what you will get,(mask will be included but the pictures of the first post are the best )

PIC HEAVY.

Bio Mask

Pred Leg(Front)

(BACK)

Pred Torso(Front)

(BACK)

Predator hands and gauntlets

Predator Feet

Predator Armor(Made from fiberglass resin and the shoulder cannon can swivel around)

IF anyone has any questions or wants to see more pictures of a certain piece, PM me.

Thank you