Hey gang,

I know this isn't Fett related, but I wanted to put this up on all my major forums before I have to sell it on eBay.

I think it is time that I part with my Ep 3 Pre-Vader/Anakin costume. It has been a great costume over the years, but I do not know how much longer I can convincingly pull off a 19 year old Jedi/Sith. This is one of my 501st and Rebel Legion costumes.

This will include: The inner and outer shirts, the obi, the belt and clip, the tabards, 2 pairs of pants, and the boots. The boots are size 12. The belt fits from a size 30-40 and the front two pouches are fully operational (they hold things.) One pair of pants are size 34, the other will easily fit up to a 40" waist. The tabards are made for a person with larger shoulders, but can easily be made smaller.

What's not included: The glove is pretty beat up on the inside at this point and I don't feel comfortable selling it to someone. The saber is old as well and you can get a better on with a detachable blade on the Star Wars Shop.

I have well over $2500 in this as I went top of the line for this costume. I am willing to sell it for $1000 + shipping, o.b.o. Please PM me if interested.

Here are some pics of me in it.