Plo Koon Mask/Costume Pieces

Plo Koon Mask/Costume Pieces

Maybe some of you can point me in the right direction....

I'm helping a friend work on a build. I'm looking to acquire a Plo Koon mask made by Jules here on TDH. I've tried PM'ing him, but I don't have any other avenue to contact him. Or if anyone is selling one, I'd be interested.

Also looking for any other pieces someone might have for sale or have on hand (e.g. hands, robes, FX lightsaber, etc.)

PM or post here. Thanks!

From
    Chicago Illinois-ish

Re: Plo Koon Mask/Costume Pieces

I used the Rubies (heavily modded). You can see pics in the "Star Wars costume" section of TDH under "My Animated Plo"...If you want a better quality mask, I know a guy named Tom Cuthbert is making a Mask/hands combo for around $800. I'm friends with him on facebook, and I think he has a fb page under the name of Mr.Bungles or something along that line. Chances are, if you have facebook friends who are into SW costuming, that one of them, or one of their friends are friends with him, so if you search him, he should pop right up. PM me if you want anymore info on my build.
    Terry

Thanks man! Shot him a message. Hopefully this will get the ball rolling!

From
    LR,Arkansas

Yes I own a Mr. Bungle Plo head and hands set and Toms work is second to none. The set is silicone and awesome.

Post pics?

woodman said: View Post
    Yes I own a Mr. Bungle Plo head and hands set and Toms work is second to none. The set is silicone and awesome.
    Mr. Bungle=Tom?

I'm curious if any of you know how Tom's mask does trooping as compared to Jules' mask?

They both seem like competent artists. Seems Tom's mask is slightly larger than Jules'?

From
    Belfast, Co Antrim, Ireland.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f45/plo-kloon-wip-38121/
    This is the original build thread for the mask made by Jules, incase you missed it.

From
    United States

Mr. bungle is a good friend of mine and I vouch for his quality and character.

Jules is an amazing artist and id vouch for his work anyday too ............. you have a tough decision to make