Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

*PICS* MachineCraft Gauntlet Darts in STAINLESS STEEL *Available! - Continuous Run*

Re: MachineCraft Gauntlet Darts in STAINLESS STEEL Pre-Order

More of these on the way, folks! Anyone else need some Stainless Steel gauntlet darts?

From
    Western Australia

Do you have a pic of these?

I'm building a DeathWatch Airborne trooper and am wondering if they would suit for the darts on the handbacks of that character.

From
    Victoria, British Columbia

He has LOTS of pics Perhaps he should post them...ahem....

From
    Royal Palm Beach

Dakota are you in the USA ?

I sure am! Sorry it's been a minute guys, it's that time of year!

I do have some AMAZING pics courtesy of Deathproof that I'll be posting to the top of these threads!

Re: *PICS* MachineCraft Gauntlet Darts in STAINLESS STEEL *Available! - Continuous Ru

**Bump for new pictures courtesy of Deathproof!**

I have a few sets of these coming in today! First come first serve!

Re: *PICS* MachineCraft Gauntlet Darts in STAINLESS STEEL *Available! - Continuous Ru

New batch of these is on the way. Have a few spare sets if anyone would like to be added on!

-Dakota

Approximately 7 sets will be ready for shipping out on Thursday! Please email me at Machinecraftreplicas@gmail.com for inquiries!

From
    DFW

Email sent, these look great!

From
    DFW

Hi Dakota, have my darts shipped yet? I just ordered a pair of the 2014 MOW boots and want to include an order of the toe spikes if my darts haven't shipped yet.

Darts arrived today and will be going out ASAP since people have been waiting for much longer than I'd like. I'll hold yours until I hear from you and we can ship em together to save you some money. Got plenty of Spikes right now I believe.

From
    Silver Spring, MD. USA

Any ESB variant spikes yet?

From
    Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada

I would like to order a set of darts if you still have some on hand. I also sent you a PM on here, and an email about quotes for some of your other parts.

From
    West Jordan, Utah, United States

I am interested in a set if any are left. I sent an email as well but haven't heard. You can PM me here or email me at gwdearing@yahoo.com

thanks

From
    Deliverence, Indiana

Pm sent on two of your items. Thanks man.

From
    Frederick, United States

I need a set of darts and have them sent to 22split who is doing my gauntlets.

From
    DFW

Thanks Dakota, feel free to ship the gaunt darts. I managed to grab a set of your toe spikes from another member.

I believe I've gotten back with everyone whose emailed/PM'd me!

Gauntlet darts are ready to ship! Please email Machinecraftreplicas@gmail.com to order!

-Dakota

From
    Frederick, United States

PP sent this morning- thanks again Dakota!

has anyone been in contact with Dakota recently? i have a handful of PMs and emails that have yet to receive a reply.

Sent from my R2 unit using Tapatalk

From
    Silver Spring, MD. USA

I just received some stuff from him this week.

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

jbdubz said: View Post
    has anyone been in contact with Dakota recently? i have a handful of PMs and emails that have yet to receive a reply.

Hes busy with real life and work, he said hes gonna get on here to update you guys

glad he is ok. thanks F4R, much appreciated!

You got mail

Hey guys! Thursday/Friday will be the first days off that I've actually had in a few weeks and I will start replying to emails so we can get these orders processed! Still waiting on new spikes but I'm hoping this week or next.

-Dakota