Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Subscribe
    Sep 3, 2013, 9:07 PM - OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #51

Quote JodoKast89 said: View Post
    Yes sir! Just make sure to include the 3% if not sending as gift. Shipping is $5 domestically no matter how many items are purchased.

Other items are drawn and being worked up as we speak and I hope to have prices very soon!

-Dakota
    Awesome! I will send money for the knee darts and I hope to hear about the gauntlet darts soon! I would also like to be added to the interest list for aluminum collar studs...
    Sep 3, 2013, 10:16 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #52

Payment sent!
  3. Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Sep 4, 2013, 6:44 AM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #53

Any price estimation on the threaded collar studs? And eill it be a set of 6? I'm interested if the price is right.
    Sep 6, 2013, 12:17 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #54

Thread posted for collar studs and toe spikes!
  5. Sep 8, 2013, 10:26 AM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #55

I had sent payment for the "afterburners" after i sent payment for the exhaust vent, but im still not on the list as paid for the afterburners...just lettin ya know
    Sep 8, 2013, 1:20 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #56

No worries DV! I'm using the lists as a reference for ordering more than anything else. Shipping and fulfillment is all being carried out via Paypal at which time I'll update the lists as well.

I've ordered over double what we have here, and will have inventory on hand going forward to better shipping time. First batch of parts should be going out late this week or early next, and I'm going to get things to people as fast as possible!

-Dakota
  7. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Sep 8, 2013, 7:30 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #57

Quote Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    I had sent payment for the "afterburners" after i sent payment for the exhaust vent, but im still not on the list as paid for the afterburners...just lettin ya know
    I also sent PP and was watching to see if my name would be marked paid this is good news! Thanks DV and Jodo!
  8. Sep 10, 2013, 7:19 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #58

very good news indeed! Thanks Jodo!
    Sep 22, 2013, 12:05 AM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #59

Alright guys! Got most everything in, including about 15 pairs of studs! If you expressed interest in studs send me an email and we'll get that squared away, and if I don't hear from you I'll reach out to you via email over these next few days to see if you'd like those items before I ship out. (Toe Spikes are nearly complete, and there will be a Michell and variant model available.)

I do have extras of things, so just holler at me if there's anything you'd be interested in! Thanks to everyone who ordered, and although I will be working 7am-6pm every day this week, I will be slipping out to the post office Monday during my lunch break to get all these things out to you guys!
  10. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Sep 22, 2013, 1:40 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #60

Cool, any idea when you will have pics and pricing of the other stuff you will be offering? I am interested in some of them.
  11. Sep 22, 2013, 10:53 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #61

need esb gauntlet darts and boot spikes.

monies readies.

thankyouplease
  12. Sep 23, 2013, 8:21 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #62

Quote JodoKast89 said: View Post
    Alright guys! Got most everything in, including about 15 pairs of studs! If you expressed interest in studs send me an email and we'll get that squared away, and if I don't hear from you I'll reach out to you via email over these next few days to see if you'd like those items before I ship out. (Toe Spikes are nearly complete, and there will be a Michell and variant model available.)

I do have extras of things, so just holler at me if there's anything you'd be interested in! Thanks to everyone who ordered, and although I will be working 7am-6pm every day this week, I will be slipping out to the post office Monday during my lunch break to get all these things out to you guys!
    Wooot! this is great Dakota! Looking forward to receiving them!
    Sep 25, 2013, 3:22 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #63

All orders (except for those who are waiting on items in development) have been shipped! You should all be receiving mail very shortly!
  14. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Sep 25, 2013, 9:51 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #64

Can't wait thanks for the update !
  15. Sep 26, 2013, 3:24 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #65

Got mine today! I must say, excellent work my friend! Very happy with the parts! Cant wait ti get my pack to put em on!

Looking forward to the FPH2 ears ..gonna need a set of those!
    Sep 28, 2013, 12:31 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #66

Got mine today! I must say, excellent work my friend! Very happy with the parts! Cant wait ti get my pack to put em on!

Thanks DV! Have extra sets of beacons and knee darts if anyone needs anything!

Been checking on tracking and it looks like most people have received their stuff. Would love to see pics of everything in use!

-Dakota
  17. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Sep 28, 2013, 8:42 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #67

Got mine as well they look great, thanks.
  18. Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Sep 28, 2013, 10:30 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #68

I second the request for some aluminum FPH2 ears!
    Sep 29, 2013, 10:14 AM - #69

Quote Got2bfett said: View Post
    Got mine as well they look great, thanks.
    Amazing work Dakota!!! Very very happy Thanks Brother
    Posted from iOS app
    Sep 30, 2013, 3:26 PM - #70

I got my copies of these fantastic pieces today !

I have to say, Dakota really did an amazing job on these pieces. I fully endorse each and every piece. Anyone left sitting on the fence to see how these pieces turned out, should feel thoroughly satisfied with their purchases. You won't be disappointed

Dakota, job well done !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Posted from iOS app
    Sep 30, 2013, 3:41 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #71

Got mine on Saturday!
    Sep 30, 2013, 11:15 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #72

Got my parts today...... great work Dakota........
    Oct 1, 2013, 5:59 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #73

Got my knee darts the other day - haven't had a chance to post yet! Thanks Dakota - awesome work!
    Oct 2, 2013, 7:22 AM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #74

Beacon arrived today - amazing!!

Can't wait to hook this thing up with a light and get it fitted.

Guys who are wondering whether to order from Dakota, do it.

Great attitude and amazing products.

Thanks again
    Oct 3, 2013, 1:24 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #75

Hey Dakota, please put me on the gauntlet dart list.

Thanks buddy