Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

*Pic Update* MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts

From
    Brooklyn, NY

Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread

I sent an email Thanks!

From
    Deliverence, Indiana

OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread

ok when you are ready I'll send payment for the knee darts
    Posted from iOS app

Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread

22ssplt said: View Post
    ok when you are ready I'll send payment for the knee darts
    Ready when you are! Just send me an email when you get a chance.

DeathProof said: View Post
    Not the spikes, studs or darts ...unless there is some witchcraft going on ....
    DOH! My bad! ..hm..maybe there is some sort of witchcraft goin on...... :P

Ok Dakota...sent an e-mail to ya for the round exhaust vent for now. Next check i'll try and pic up the thruster discs Nice work bud!

From
    Puerto Rico

add me to the list for the ALUMINUM COLLAR/COD STUDS

From
    Boston, Massachusetts

I will be interested in a Jetpack beacon and stabilizer. Also Toe spikes for MOW boots. please! sending email

Payment sent for the round exhaust vent thanks Dakota..great job on everything!

OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread

All emails replied to and I will be happy to edit the list later to reflect those who have paid!

Good news- I have parts in hand that we will start drawing up and have available to show off very soon!

These include:
    Toe Spikes: ESB AND ROTJ editions
    Gauntlet Darts
    Shoulder Studs
    Gauntlet Rocket
    Front Thruster Ball Greeblies
    FPH2 Ears
    Edit - AND an accurate Borden! (Forgot about this for a second!)

Things have been a little hectic but I am going to try to get some better pictures up today! Thanks again for your support everyone! You all are to thank for this project and I look forward to providing you with the best stuff for years to come!

-Dakota
    Last edited by JodoKast89; Aug 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM.

From
    Michigan

JodoKast89 said: View Post
    All emails replied to and I will be happy to edit the list later to reflect those who have paid!

Good news- I have parts in hand that we will start drawing up and have available to show off very soon!

These include:
    Toe Spikes: ESB AND ROTJ editions
    Gauntlet Darts
    Shoulder Studs
    Gauntlet Rocket
    Front Thruster Ball Greeblies
    FPH2 Ears

Things have been a little hectic but I am going to try to get some better pictures up today! Thanks again for your support everyone! You all are to thank for this project and I look forward to providing you with the best stuff for years to come!

-Dakota
    Looking forward to these pics! May have to order a bit more from you.

From
    Puerto Rico

Any price estimates on these "new" parts?

From
    Denver, CO

Email sent for Knee Darts, Jetpack Vent and Jetpack Thruster Discs

From
    Massachusetts

I'm in for some afterburners, email coming.

From
    Hawaii

Im interested in some collar studs

I'm getting excited to see how well received this
    is for you Dakota !

From
    Michigan

My jetpack side thruster greeblies came in the mail today and I wasted no time getting right to work, removing the resin greeblie from my Fett Seven thrusters and installing the new metal one from MachineCraft Replicas!

I just installed one of them, now have to go do the other side (new one on left). Thanks a bunch, Dakota!!!

jp-thruster-001-jpg

jp-thruster-002-jpg

Mr Fett said: View Post
    My jetpack side thruster greeblies came in the mail today and I wasted no time getting right to work, removing the resin greeblie from my Fett Seven thrusters and installing the new metal one from MachineCraft Replicas!

I just installed one of them, now have to go do the other side (new one on left). Thanks a bunch, Dakota!!!

jp-thruster-001-jpg

jp-thruster-002-jpg
    Looking great Andrew!! Glad we were able to get those to you before DC!

List updated! I'll mess with the interest list here in a bit. Make sure if you guys want in on this initial batch of things going out to get an email sent my way or payment if you've already committed! I've been working quite a bit on some drawings this weekend and should have prices in the next week on some of the new items coming out! I think you'll all be very pleased with how things are turning out!

-Dakota

From
    Victoria, British Columbia

Hey Dakota - Please add me to PAID for the Jetpack beacon.

Looking forward to it man!

From
    Milwaukee, WI.

PM sent for parts needed.

Thank you.

From
    Deliverence, Indiana

How close are the knee darts? My drill is ready for action on my knees!

Payment sent for the thruster discs! thanks bud!

Thanks guys!

22, I'm hoping to have things shipped to you guys in no more than a couple weeks. I ordered plenty of extra inventory so that from here out wait times should be much shorter. I'll post in here when the first batch of everything goes out!

From
    Hartford, CT

Great to hear Jodo, how are the new items (like the toe spikes) coming?

From
    Massachusetts

PP sent for thruster discs, thanks Jodo.

From
    Jacksonville (Florida), United States

Is that same email used for Paypal? Wanting to send payment for the knee darts.

LongHammer said: View Post
    Is that same email used for Paypal? Wanting to send payment for the knee darts.
    Yes sir! Just make sure to include the 3% if not sending as gift. Shipping is $5 domestically no matter how many items are purchased.

Other items are drawn and being worked up as we speak and I hope to have prices very soon!

-Dakota