Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Subscribe
    Aug 15, 2013, 2:13 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #26

I sent an email Thanks!
    Aug 15, 2013, 2:46 PM - OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #27

ok when you are ready I'll send payment for the knee darts
    Posted from iOS app
    Aug 15, 2013, 5:08 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #28

Quote 22ssplt said: View Post
    ok when you are ready I'll send payment for the knee darts
    Ready when you are! Just send me an email when you get a chance.
  4. Aug 15, 2013, 8:31 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #29

Quote DeathProof said: View Post
    Not the spikes, studs or darts ...unless there is some witchcraft going on ....
    DOH! My bad! ..hm..maybe there is some sort of witchcraft goin on...... :P

Ok Dakota...sent an e-mail to ya for the round exhaust vent for now. Next check i'll try and pic up the thruster discs Nice work bud!
    Aug 15, 2013, 10:19 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #30

add me to the list for the ALUMINUM COLLAR/COD STUDS
  6. Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Aug 16, 2013, 4:30 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #31

I will be interested in a Jetpack beacon and stabilizer. Also Toe spikes for MOW boots. please! sending email
  7. Aug 17, 2013, 9:34 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #32

Payment sent for the round exhaust vent thanks Dakota..great job on everything!
    Aug 20, 2013, 11:21 AM - OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #33

All emails replied to and I will be happy to edit the list later to reflect those who have paid!

Good news- I have parts in hand that we will start drawing up and have available to show off very soon!

These include:
    Toe Spikes: ESB AND ROTJ editions
    Gauntlet Darts
    Shoulder Studs
    Gauntlet Rocket
    Front Thruster Ball Greeblies
    FPH2 Ears
    Edit - AND an accurate Borden! (Forgot about this for a second!)

Things have been a little hectic but I am going to try to get some better pictures up today! Thanks again for your support everyone! You all are to thank for this project and I look forward to providing you with the best stuff for years to come!

-Dakota
    Last edited by JodoKast89; Aug 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM.
    Aug 20, 2013, 12:07 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #34

Quote JodoKast89 said: View Post
    All emails replied to and I will be happy to edit the list later to reflect those who have paid!

Good news- I have parts in hand that we will start drawing up and have available to show off very soon!

These include:
    Toe Spikes: ESB AND ROTJ editions
    Gauntlet Darts
    Shoulder Studs
    Gauntlet Rocket
    Front Thruster Ball Greeblies
    FPH2 Ears

Things have been a little hectic but I am going to try to get some better pictures up today! Thanks again for your support everyone! You all are to thank for this project and I look forward to providing you with the best stuff for years to come!

-Dakota
    Looking forward to these pics! May have to order a bit more from you.
    Aug 20, 2013, 10:51 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #35

Any price estimates on these "new" parts?
    Aug 21, 2013, 10:23 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #36

Email sent for Knee Darts, Jetpack Vent and Jetpack Thruster Discs
  12. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Aug 21, 2013, 10:35 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #37

I'm in for some afterburners, email coming.
  13. Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Aug 22, 2013, 5:38 AM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #38

Im interested in some collar studs
    Aug 22, 2013, 6:27 AM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #39

I'm getting excited to see how well received this
    is for you Dakota !

Aug 22, 2013, 5:25 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #40

My jetpack side thruster greeblies came in the mail today and I wasted no time getting right to work, removing the resin greeblie from my Fett Seven thrusters and installing the new metal one from MachineCraft Replicas!

I just installed one of them, now have to go do the other side (new one on left). Thanks a bunch, Dakota!!!

jp-thruster-001-jpg

jp-thruster-002-jpg
    Aug 25, 2013, 8:32 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #41

Quote Mr Fett said: View Post
    My jetpack side thruster greeblies came in the mail today and I wasted no time getting right to work, removing the resin greeblie from my Fett Seven thrusters and installing the new metal one from MachineCraft Replicas!

I just installed one of them, now have to go do the other side (new one on left). Thanks a bunch, Dakota!!!

jp-thruster-001-jpg

jp-thruster-002-jpg
    Looking great Andrew!! Glad we were able to get those to you before DC!

List updated! I'll mess with the interest list here in a bit. Make sure if you guys want in on this initial batch of things going out to get an email sent my way or payment if you've already committed! I've been working quite a bit on some drawings this weekend and should have prices in the next week on some of the new items coming out! I think you'll all be very pleased with how things are turning out!

-Dakota
    Aug 25, 2013, 9:05 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #42

Hey Dakota - Please add me to PAID for the Jetpack beacon.

Looking forward to it man!
    Aug 31, 2013, 11:11 AM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #43

PM sent for parts needed.

Thank you.
    Aug 31, 2013, 11:15 AM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #44

How close are the knee darts? My drill is ready for action on my knees!
  20. Aug 31, 2013, 9:44 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #45

Payment sent for the thruster discs! thanks bud!
    Sep 1, 2013, 7:17 AM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #46

Thanks guys!

22, I'm hoping to have things shipped to you guys in no more than a couple weeks. I ordered plenty of extra inventory so that from here out wait times should be much shorter. I'll post in here when the first batch of everything goes out!
    Sep 1, 2013, 12:37 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #47

Great to hear Jodo, how are the new items (like the toe spikes) coming?
  23. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Sep 2, 2013, 9:30 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #48

PP sent for thruster discs, thanks Jodo.
    Sep 3, 2013, 6:39 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #49

Is that same email used for Paypal? Wanting to send payment for the knee darts.
    Sep 3, 2013, 7:08 PM - Re: OFFICIAL MachineCraft Replicas Boba Fett Aluminum Parts Sales/Interest Thread #50

Quote LongHammer said: View Post
    Is that same email used for Paypal? Wanting to send payment for the knee darts.
    Yes sir! Just make sure to include the 3% if not sending as gift. Shipping is $5 domestically no matter how many items are purchased.

Other items are drawn and being worked up as we speak and I hope to have prices very soon!

-Dakota