Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Patch run to help fellow costumer in need

Patch run to help fellow costumer in need

Hello everyone I am writing this because one of our Mandalorian brothers in the Mandalorian Mercs has recently been diagnosed with several severe medical problems following a recent brain surgery. [FONT=lucida grande]Our Mando brother Cando Pax (Josh Canon) needs our help as he fights a stage 3 brain tumor. His friends in [/FONT]Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club[FONT=lucida grande] have gotten together to create this patch to help raise money for his medical bills. These are $7 sh[/FONT][FONT=lucida grande]ipped, with all proceeds going to help Josh. You can paypal your $7 too thunderbolt_246@hotmail.com and make sure to include your name and mailing address. When a brother or sister needs our help, we heed the call!
    I am handling everything I am teraxis here and on the Mercs site if you have any questions feel free to pm me here or there I will be checking both daily. I have a list set up on the Mercs with all of the current orders. it can be viewed here, if you hare a member of that site.
    Login
    The patch itself is a 4" patch depicting Cando his unique armor.

[/FONT]

Re: Patch run to help fellow costumer in need

only 45 slots remain for pre order

WOW! I took the afternoon to work on my upgrades for my kit and everyone went nuts! :o We are down to 30 patches left in the pre order. If we keep this up I will consider extending the run again! But for right now the magic number is 30

From
    Greenwood, AR

PP sent

I've got you on the list
    ***Morning update! 13 patches remain for pre order! ***
    Last edited by teraxis; Dec 28, 2013 at 3:03 PM.

7 patches remain available for pre order

Pre Orders are Officially closed!

I am looking into extending the run but I have not received word back from the manufacturer I will update when I do! thank you everyone for helping to make this a success.

Due to popular demand I have made arrangements to extend this run! I had several people asking to order patches after we sold out yesterday. This will be the last extension so get them now while you can. THANK YOU to everyone that has helped thus far and to the groups that have been so kind as to let me advertise this on their boards.

Morning update is complete! It looks like things are going to roll smoothly into the new year! Already down to 69 left in the extension Pre Order It was a hundred yesterday grab these before they are gone!

OYA! Happy new year everyone! I just got the list updated and we are off to a great start for 2014! We have 56 patches left for pre order. Thank you again to everyone! More updates tomorrow.

From
    Massachusetts

I'll take one PP on the way.

Awesome thank you. Still feeling the good vibes everyone! 43 patches remain for pre order!

List is updated only 40 patches left!!! Better get them quick everyone!

List updated we seem to have lost a little steam but we are down to just 36 patches left for pre order! Grab em while you can folks!

Just got things updated and we are moving again only 30 patches left! Get them before they are gone!

Hey everyone sorry I was out of the loop for a few days had to take care of some family stuff and prep for the start of the new semester today. We are down to only 27 patches remaining for pre order. Grab them before they are gone!

Just got the list updated we are down to 22 patches left in the Pre order! Thank you everyone for your continued support.

List is up to date and we are down to only 20 patches left. Time is running out to get in on this folks, thank you to everyone for their continued support!

We just had a very productive afternoon! The magic number is now 14 patches remaining in this pre order!

11 patches to go! yesterday was a great day for our cause lets see if we can find homes for these last 11!!!

Okay folks I know I have been quiet about this for a few days. That was mostly because I was waiting for the sample patch to get here from the manufacturer. The wait is over the patch arrived today and I could not be more satisfied with it! If you have not yet ordered there are only 8 more patches available for pre-order. That being said order now so you don't miss out!

Update! SOLD OUT!!! Thank you everyone!

Very sorry it has been so long since I have updated everyone on this. I received the patches this weekend from the distributor. I am hoping to have them all sent out this week! Thank you for your patients everyone!

From
    Massachusetts

Looking forward to it

From
    Massachusetts

The patch came today , thanks. Well wishes to Josh.