paint services needed

From
    Los Angeles

paint services needed

I am looking for someone who can finish and paint my gmh helmet to screen accuracy in the rotj style
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Pennsylvania

Re: paint services needed

Deadland is who you should contact.

From
    Modesto, California

Most of the top painters are swamped or not taking commissions, so I'd advise talking to one of them to get in line. ThirdEthree, Deadland, AFettFullofDollars, welshwarrior123, superjedi might be taking commissions. I know ThirdEthree wants to do a ROTJ GMH.
    Last edited by sleepalot; Dec 11, 2012 at 7:50 PM.

From
    Galati, Romania

sleepalot said: View Post
    Most of the top painters are swamped or not taking commissions, so I'd advise talking to one of them to get in line. ThirdEthree, Deadland, AFettFullofDollars, welshwarrior123, superjedi might be taking commissions. I know ThirdEthree wants to do a ROTJ GMH.
    Those are all great painters and you should feel lucky and honored if one of them will paint your gear. There's also Darth Voorhees, Spideyfett and Fett 4 Real who do commissions, just search their works (for each great painter) to know what you'll get from them. To do this, 'right click' the painter's profile name (or click directly 'view profile') and choose 'open in new window', then click the 'find latest started threads' and visit their paint threads. Good luck!

From
    Pennsylvania

And don't forget yourself Raf, all you need is a helm and I have one that needs some paint lol.

From
    Galati, Romania

Jc27 said: View Post
    And don't forget yourself Raf, all you need is a helm and I have one that needs some paint lol.
    Thanks for the confidence, but that's not gonna happen in the near future... or at all. But never say never!

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Thanks Raf...I do actually primarily do ROTJ, its fun to paint and some others dont do it...I have some lined up (my own being one of them) but at the moment am looking to get a few commissions. Im in the proccess of setting up my work area...I have it 50% the way I want it...and just really need to build an airbrush booth, and get a heater to keep the area and myself warm in the cold garage. So PM away and see what we can work out.... http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f23/s...-4-real-42699/
    Two ROTJ paint jobs I did at the same time for DLX9R and Skyminer....http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/f...ervices-39561/ and some more of my work on ESB and my ROTJ suit

From
    Germany

and if all local options won´t work because of tight schedules there is another option ... http://www.facebook.com/PropPainter

But the shipping would be more as I am from germany. But just have a look at my paintjobs, most of them have been for US-based brothers. ;-)

Best,
    Manuel

From
    Pennsylvania

F4R, I didn't know you took commissions. What painting services do you offer, weathering of soft parts or just lids?

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Oh yeh...Ive been in South Korea for the last year just got back to the US...so Im back to taking them. Had to turn down alot last year and Im getting back at it. I could do a FS, but really its something so easy I highly recommend not sending it out like i told you. Its something that you could do over a weekend...spray bottle dye and dryer. You can do it, or if you wanted it air brushed with paint instead, lemme know.

From
    Pennsylvania

Which process looks better, and how do you wash the fs after trooping to keep the weathering?