Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Original AM Aerial Earth Plug *Closed*

Original AM Aerial Earth Plug *Closed*

"NOSTALGIA"
    OK, Girls and Boys I have now also the "100% Original AM Aerial Earth Plug for Boba Fett ESB Blaster Darth Vader's neckbrace
    100% Original Old LMK/AM Aerial Earth Connector "Nearly impossible to find originals"

Info:
    AM Aerial Earth Plug - Boba Fett Costume Resource
    [

Darth Vader's neckbrace

Info:

"The earth plugs are injection molded plastic housings that fold in half and lock over a pair of connector pins.
    They are used, in the unfolded position on either side of Boba Fett's ESB Blastech EE-3.
    Two plugs are used on the right side of the stock (the outside of the stock if held in the right hand)
    and one on the left side of the stock of the rifle. The plugs seen on the ESB rifle are painted flat black.
    These plugs are also found on the Rebel Portable Scanner and Darth Vader's neckbrace."

Last edited by bojaGun; Jun 4, 2014 at 8:14 PM.

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

Re: INTEREST:"100% Original AM Aerial Earth Plug for Boba Fett ESB Blaster" Antique

I'll take a set of 2!

Re: INTEREST:"100% Original AM Aerial Earth Plug for Boba Fett ESB Blaster" Antique

Your kidding me!

No, these are the REAL from
    Hirschmann (730 851) 1000%

From
    Dayton, Ohio

PM Sent

From
    Denver, CO

PM Sent

From
    Oklahoma City

I'll take a set of 4, but I would like to see a picture of the exact ones you have if you wouldn't mind posting one. Thanks

I will take 2 sets, (4pcs) as well, pending pics.

Got your PM with all the payment info...but would like to see a pic first. You can PM it to me or e-mail it to me at tk6908@gmail.com if you dont want to post it for whatever reason. thanks

Just sent you a PM--VERY interested!

Dave

Payment sent bro!

Re: INTEREST:"100% Original AM Aerial Earth Plug for ESB Blaster & Darth Vader's" Ant

hi boja, PM sent

From
    LR,Arkansas

Re: INTEREST:"100% Original AM Aerial Earth Plug for ESB Blaster & Darth Vader's" Ant

My question is why dont you offer a set of 3 for the EE-3?

Good point, would you offer a set of 3? for EE3 Builds.

Craig

From
    England

Wow. Will you ship to the UK. I'll take 4 if you will.

I think I am going to cry.

INTEREST: Original AM Aerial Plug for ESB Blaster or Darth Vader's neckbrace

[FONT=arial]

"very rare, original (REAL) Part for Boba Fett ESB Blaster, Vader's neckbrace &
    Rebel Portable scanner (Han Solo (Hoth))"
    [/FONT]

Boba Fett's ESB Blastech EE-3

Darth Vader's neckbrace

Portable Scanner

Portable Scanner
    Info: ------- The Parts of Star Wars --------

Last edited by bojaGun; Apr 30, 2012 at 2:06 PM.

Re: INTEREST: Original AM Aerial Earth Plug for ESB Blaster or Darth Vader's neckbrac

If you can, let me know when these are on the way! Thanks again bud!

From
    Northeast U.S.A

Re: INTEREST: Original AM Aerial Earth Plug for ESB Blaster or Darth Vader's neckbrac

PP sent!

Can I get a set of 4?

boja, PM replied

From
    Salem, Oregon

i'd be interested in a set of three

Original AM Aerial Earth Plug for ESB Blaster or Darth Vader's neckbrace

---YOUR CHANCE FOR A REAL PART---
    ---Star Wars -Boba Fett-Darth Vader-Han Solo-Costume---

*** (3. Plug) ***

"very rare, original (REAL) Part for Boba Fett ESB Blaster, Vader's neckbrace &
    Rebel Portable scanner (Han Solo - Hoth)"
    Info:

"The earth plugs are injection molded plastic housings that fold in half and lock over a pair of connector pins.
    They are used, in the unfolded position on either side of Boba Fett's ESB Blastech EE-3.
    Two plugs are used on the right side of the stock (the outside of the stock if held in the right hand)
    and one on the left side of the stock of the rifle. The plugs seen on the ESB rifle are painted flat black.
    These plugs are also found on the Rebel Portable Scanner and Darth Vader's neckbrace."

Last edited by bojaGun; May 28, 2014 at 9:16 PM.

Package of plugs received

Thanks Boja!

From
    Salem, Oregon

plugs just arrived!