Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

OFFICIAL ICONIC PROPS and Stormrider Castings Interest Lists EE3 HIC Sidearm Int Kit

Re: OFFICIAL ICONIC PROPS and Stormrider Castings Interest Lists EE3 HIC Sidearm Int

interested in ESB EE3 with wood stock! very interested!

OFFICIAL ICONIC PROPS and Stormrider Castings Interest Lists EE3 HIC Sidearm Int Kit

Any progress on the rotj blaster?
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Re: OFFICIAL ICONIC PROPS and Stormrider Castings Interest Lists EE3 HIC Sidearm Int

Progress on everything actually. A couple of people have my blaster barrels running around. I will be adding the sellbuddy signup links to start the process.

My HIC mold has 3-5 left in it and then I will need a new one. A couple of the molds for my ee3 need to be re-done. The turnaround time on the guns/hics will be 2-4 weeks once I take the orders.

I am excited to get this thing moving.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

The long story short is:

Those that are upset that I have been gone, I have been juggling the development of a software product to help me handle the orders here, tragically ill family members, a move, and two surgeries myself.

I apologize if I have inconvenienced anyone, but youll have to trust me when I say it hasn't been on purpose.

I now have time to dedicate to getting some props made and have quite a few parts stockpiled to make it easier to get rolling.

Good news brother

From
    unknown

Interested in an ESB EE3 with wood stock as well as the Pulce sidearm.

Thanks,
    Neil

From
    Jacksonville (Florida), United States

Hey storm... The ROTJ blaster a gonna be available soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From
    Outer Rim

hi interested in a ee3 kit with a wood stock to assemble myself. thxs

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Posting a sale thread for ESB EE3 today.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Side arm and ESB EE3 going up as soon as I find the photos. Which is proving difficult.

From
    unknown

Well I'll take both if you don't want to look for your photos anymore

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Same here bro....hit me up about a square greeb....

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Fett 4 real: Ill have one (hundreds) really soon. Ghostrider: Starting a run of them. about 10-20 each. I need my pics of everything laid out so ppl know whats involved. All I have is final builds people have done.

From
    unknown

Sounds good Stormrider, I'll keep an eye out for them. I definitely want one of each for sure.

From
    Athens, GA

interested in the ESB sidearm and possibly ESB ee-3 with the wood stock. sidearm first, but won't need it til first of 2014 honestly. thanks! and welcome to GA

When can I place my order?

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

I am looking for photos of my entire ESB kit laid out to ship. I don't have all pieces made atm. Getting the molds out in pieces. Once I have the images, I will make my ads and list them in a thread. Looking for images as we speak.

From
    Bakersfield CA

I really need an ESB EE3 any idea on when I can order one? I need the full kit.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Abailey1 said: View Post
    I really need an ESB EE3 any idea on when I can order one? I need the full kit.
    I have everything but the scope ring molds ready to go, and I usually don't provide a scope, but I would like to redo my mounts a bit. Everything else is ready to go.

From
    Bakersfield CA

Awesome I need one with a wood stock. Just let me know how much and where to send money zip is 93314 Thanks