Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

OFFICIAL ICONIC PROPS and Stormrider Castings Interest Lists EE3 HIC Sidearm Int Kit

From
    Tatooine

Re: OFFICIAL ICONIC PROPS and Stormrider Castings Interest Lists EE3 HIC Sidearm Int

I just really wish i had the funds for the HIC. Someday man... God bless yah Stormrider for all the beautiful stuff you make! Great Job bro!

From
    New Jersey

Re: OFFICIAL ICONIC PROPS and Stormrider Castings Interest Lists EE3 HIC Sidearm Int

Interested in the ESB sidearm at latest by September because im working towards NY Comic Con in October
    Last edited by BobasDent1138; Jul 24, 2013 at 10:17 PM.

ESB Sidearm please.

Sidearms - 125 + shipping - The one piece light versions. Very light. Very accurate. The best for trooping.
    I want, I need.

From
    Ontario, Canada

Interested in ROTJ EE-3 depending on final price, and what "incomplete but close" means.

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

His ROTJ EE3 wont be incomplete IMO...Ill let him disclose more. But I just put what he sent me together...had to add a bit of PVC to the end of the barrel...otherwise its pretty complete...I gotta get him to post up more...And I need to upload some pics of the blaster.

Interested in ESB ee3 - $275 and Sidearms - $125 by end of September....
    Just wondering if this is still happening and if these are final prices or still subject to the +/-10%

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

spoke with SR hes out of town also hes working on getting rubber sourced for the HICs so should be posting here soon guys

From
    League City, TX

Im interested in a ROTJ EE3 with wood stock.

I'm interested in a HIC - Full Front. Ill fill the hands myself

Message me back with the final pricing and payment info. Need to ship to Alberta Canada postal code T9E4L1

These look awesome.... Great job

Thanks a bunch

ChewyRhino

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Hello all. Long delay I know. I went to michigan and had to source the materials. (I live in GA now) and arrange some shipping. (The tubs weight 50 lbs each and are large). They arent that cheap to ship.

I also received 135 pms while gone. As well as what looks like 35 posts here. Ill start compiling lists. Which actually takes longer than making the items.

Which is also the reason I have been gone fro 6 months writing software to change the way this cluster works for sellers. But more on that later.

I have a HUGE product launching tuesday and after that the majority of my time will be getting this rolling correctly. So hang in there.

If there are people with deadlines for CONS : I want to help you out. So post a message with this at the beginning of it :

CON COMING - Date/Of/Con - Con Name - Item

I will message you first whether I can get it done in time for you or not.

Thanks,
    Mike

From
    Ohio

I'm interested in esb ee3 with wood stock and side arm.

CON COMING - 10/25/2013 - Alamo City Comic Con - interested in ESB ee3 blaster- $275
    I have a post higher in the stack and sent you a PM, both of which you can ignore and focus on this one please.

Thanks!

From
    Las Vegas, United States

Also interested I purchasing EE3 parts. Everything but the gun and the stock if its possible.

From
    Indianapolis, Indiana

still awaiting answer

From
    Seattle, WA

**deleted**
    Last edited by ShiftyHenry; Sep 12, 2013 at 12:34 AM. Reason: No longer in need of a cast.

From
    Indianapolis, Indiana

.....and waiting....

From
    Los Angeles, CA

Hey Mike,

I'd be interested in a RotJ Kit with a wood stock whenever those become available.

I would like the HIC - Han Pieces, please. I'm not in a rush...still working on the "box" and need to get side panels. I'm a serious buyer, but please put people with project deadlines ahead of me.

From
    Indianapolis, Indiana

....and waiting.....

From
    Indianapolis, Indiana

68 day....nothing..

From
    Indianapolis, Indiana

Day 74.....oh where oh where could my webley beeeee!?!

From
    California

Stormrider,
    Interested in an ESB EE-3 with wood stock, and lightweight pulce sidearm!
    Thanks,
    JD

From
    Outer Rim

hi mike would it be possible to order the parts for an esb ee3 without the wood stock that i could put together myself?

From
    Las Vegas, United States

gonna cancel my order i put in. thanks!