Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OFFICIAL ICONIC PROPS and Stormrider Castings Interest Lists EE3 HIC Sidearm Int Kit

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

OFFICIAL ICONIC PROPS and Stormrider Castings Interest Lists EE3 HIC Sidearm Int Kit

This is my signup list for my full HIC castings, my ESB EE3, ROTJ EE3 (Incomplete but close) and ultra light sidearms.

I will edit this post this weekend to describe the items for people that do not know what they are, but for those that do, I will open it now.

The prices will be +/- 10% what they used to be depending on the difference in materials now. I will put the old prices here to gauge interest.

ESB ee3 - 275 for all parts but stock, 325 with nice wood stock.

ROTJ ee3 - TBD

HIC - Han Pieces - 350 + shipping (reinforced)
    HIC - Full Front - 450 + shipping (reinforced)

Fillable HIC parts for another 60 (Meaning I fill it with hard flexible foam so when you press on it, its very very firm. or you can fill it yourself with expandable foam).

Sidearms - 125 + shipping - The one piece light versions. Very light. Very accurate. The best for trooping.

Reinforced means that I build up the body parts with a fiber-rubber technique to add rigidity. Anyone that has bought one knows what I mean.

I have 130 messages to go through in the next couple of days. So please no PMS.

Once I compile this list, I will pick one list and start on it. So the list with the most action is probably the list I will start with.

I also have some helmet interiors ready to go minus the dome inserts. (3?) The full rear wraps. Ill post a pic. $80 shipped. Those can leave immediately.

- Please post simply what you want. How soon. Ill add you to list.
    - I appreciate welcome backs tremendously, but please use this thread for setting up this interest list. I posted a thread about where I am etc in the sarlac pit.
    - PMS will get lost in the box. I apologize ahead of time.
    - Remember once I get numbers I check materials prices. Once I do that the final price will get set in stone. +/- 10%

Thanks for stopping by,
    Mike / Stormrider / Iconic Props

From
    Indianapolis, Indiana

Re: OFFICIAL ICONIC PROPS and Stormrider Castings Interest Lists EE3 HIC Sidearm Int

So...do I get my esb ee3 for last years price or?

From
    Orlando

Re: OFFICIAL ICONIC PROPS and Stormrider Castings Interest Lists EE3 HIC Sidearm Int

Interested in a sidearm depending on when the run is done.

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

CastleFett said: View Post
    So...do I get my esb ee3 for last years price or?
    Prices on materials have gone up from what Mike was telling me...so I dont know if thats doable bro...realize that if he tells you the price is the price.

And Glad to see you on the board Mike.

Mike -

Please put me down for an ESB EE-3 (with stock), and an ultralight sidearm. No immediate rush, but I want 'em.

Thanks,
    - Andy

From
    Indianapolis, Indiana

I was just saying. Ive been waiting over a year now. He shows he had mine done way back (before prices jumped up) but never got back with me about it and the question about the hyper blaster core.
    Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    Prices on materials have gone up from what Mike was telling me...so I dont know if thats doable bro...realize that if he tells you the price is the price.

And Glad to see you on the board Mike.

mike,

glad to see you back and thanks for the message.
    put me down for the HIC and i will text you with some details.
    Regards

CastleFett said: View Post
    I was just saying. Ive been waiting over a year now. He shows he had mine done way back (before prices jumped up) but never got back with me about it and the question about the hyper blaster core.
    Probably best handled through a PM due to the circumstances -- See exactly where you're coming from though.

Welcome back Stormrider. I look forward to seeing some of your HICs floating around again and may need to get with you on one of those interior kits.

From
    Modesto, California

edited
    Last edited by sleepalot; Jul 20, 2013 at 6:35 AM.

From
    Portland, Oregon, United States

Welcome back! I'm definitely interested in an ESB EE-3 with a stock and a side arm.

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

I need a set of greblies. Basically everything but the webley body so I can finish up my hand-schaub. Could you do that for me?

I already have a no. 1 mk. 1 and the square blocks with the holes.

I still need these ESB parts:

Barrel clamps

Stock greeblies

Scope/scope rings

Visible V-8 parts

jscottd@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Scott

Hey pal, is your sidearm the Pulce 40? Or the inaccurate smaller barreled one?

From
    Orlando

Bavery said: View Post
    Hey pal, is your sidearm the Pulce 40? Or the inaccurate smaller barreled one?
    It's the Pulce. Stormrider only makes the best of the best.

From
    Sacramento, California

Are the sidearms complete or do they take some work to finish? Just wondering.

From
    USAF Utah

Theres a little cleanup...I mean...you may want to fill the grip...but otherwise you can paint it up in ten minutes and have something acceptable to put in your holster

What is the estimated turn around time on a sidearm? I'd to have Boba ready for November.

From
    Sacramento, California

Thanks Fett 4 Real

From
    Las Vegas, United States

Sidearm - asap

From
    Orlando FL

I'm interested in a ROTJ ee3 depending on price.

From
    Humboldt, Saskatchewan, Canada

I'm interested in the helmet interior

From
    Indianapolis, Indiana

Well he said no pm's at this time... I was only obeying his wishes

From
    Hartford, CT

I have interest in the ROTJ ee-3 with wood stock.

Stormrider said: View Post
    Reinforced means that I build up the body parts with a fiber-rubber technique to add rigidity. Anyone that has bought one knows what I mean.
    Is it possible to do you do this for the EE-3 also? or would that muddy the details? Thank you.

From
    USAF Utah

He does have a rubber EE3 barrel section, and was talking about doing the stock...so not sure if thats a go or not...but I know Darth Vorhees had one...and Ill have the barrel this week....should be posting pics and thoughts on it.

From
    Orlando, FL

I need an ESB EE-3 with stock but need some time to gather funds.