No longer for sale

From
    Outer Rim

No longer for sale

If a moderator would be so kind to delete that would be great. I had a potential buyer but I rarely sell anything and I can't stand going back and forth in my head. I know I would regret it. Instead, I ordered the paints for this helmet that I need and am going to start dremmeling soon lol Thanks guys!

D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fett1-jpg  
    Last edited by DadaQT; May 29, 2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Shipping countries

From
    Outer Rim

Re: ASOK Cold Cast Fett Helmet Kit

I can't exactly remember what ASOK's price was with shipping, which is very reasonable, but I figured if I wanted to sell this kit, it's smart to lower price to something that feels like they're getting a good deal.

$150- Shipping included within the continental United States. Please ask me about for international as I am not 100% familiar on prices and best methods.

Not sure if ASOK is taking orders right now as I know he takes breaks once in a while...but whether you order from him or buy mine, you're getting a very awesome kit to work with!

From
    TEXAS

ASOK Cold Cast Fett Helmet Kit

Amanaman is looking for this. You might PM him...
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Outer Rim

Thank you. A visit from a SPFX artist friend of mine may of inspired me to dig in and get going on this project instead of selling. Not sure how to delete thread but if he really needs one I'll talk to him.

From
    Galati, Romania

DadaQT said: View Post
    Thank you. A visit from a SPFX artist friend of mine may of inspired me to dig in and get going on this project instead of selling. Not sure how to delete thread but if he really needs one I'll talk to him.
    Now I know why you posted this thread ==> Self-relfection as an artist/collector and it's a great thing that you don't want to give up the 'fight'. Patience and self-confidence is the key.

You can't delete your thread/post, but you can edit the first post to specify why you don't want to sell the helmet and if you go in advanced mode (with the 'Go Advanced' button) you can modify the thread title too to reflect the post content.

From
    Outer Rim

Actually, I might still sell the helmet. Not because of the work involved, but because I'm a massive lego collector and there's some custom sets and minifigures I'd like to add to my collection. Amanaman pretty much has it but sort of vanished and not sure if he still wants it. If anyone else is interested let me know as I should hear from Amanaman soon.

LEGO huh? I just happen to have a massive LEGO collection too if you're interested in trading this helmet for some. Heh.

Ok, I probably don't have anything that I'm willing to trade that you'd actually want.

From
    Outer Rim

I'm pretty specific about what I like. if you have a tough time parting with any than we probably wouldn't get very far lol