Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*NEW 2013 KITS READY* Han in Carbonite hero panel FULL lighting kit! pics/vids

*NEW 2013 KITS READY* Han in Carbonite hero panel FULL lighting kit! pics/vids

Brand new smaller kits are now ready!

It now uses a MUCH smaller integrated microcontroller which means easier fitment into the panel. There is also a new power connector and an available 4xAA battery pack.

All kits come with a US-compatible wall power supply. It will work with all countries' 110 to 240 AC voltage and would just require an inexpensive plug adapter for your country if you are outside of North America. I will throw in an EU plug/outlet adapter for free if you ask.

Everything seen above is included: The lighted sequenced segments, red/orange/white 7 LED strip, rotary switch (3 settings: Normal "stasis" pattern, fast "unfreeze" pattern, and off), green screen overlay and bright flashing screen light, and wall power adapter. A 4xAA battery adapter can be included for an additional $5.

Here is a video of the kit installed and in action! An additional power switch is shown in this vid (not included) Thanks lmakeltraln!

HiC lighting kit installed

Kits are now $199 including shipping within the US. Add $5 if you also want the battery adapter, and add $15 for shipping outside of the US. PM me for Paypal info.

Here is a screenshot showing how the screen pattern I made is a perfect match (outer edges are wide to allow room for installation, dimensions are perfectly matched when installed)

And here's a screenshot from ESB of Lando checking Han's vitals to show how everything will be placed in the panel.

And some pictures of the kit installed after painting the backing perfboards (slightly different resistor placement shown)

The flash sequences are very accurate to the movies. I spent hours analyzing the movies frame by frame, taking screenshots, and matching each individual segment, 13 segments total across the 4 displays. The kits now have two flash sequences, stasis (regular) sequence that was in my first kits, and now the unfreeze (fast) sequence added, as well as an off selection on the knob!

The video below shows the main panels of the kit in action before installation in the panel. (This kit shows the older microcontroller which has since been replaced with the integrated tiny microcontroller, lighting is the same.)

YouTube - Han in Carbonite Hero Panel Electronics

Video info: Shown is a frame-by-frame match of the flash sequence from ESB (from a 90 frame sequence) when the panel is clearly displayed in the film. The green LED represents the green screen panel. The fast flash sequence (copied from ~70 frames) is from ROTJ when Han is being unfrozen.
    Last edited by modeljag; Mar 28, 2014 at 7:40 PM.

Re: *NEW 2013 KITS READY* Han in Carbonite hero panel FULL lighting kit! pics/vids

Bump - Got some new version kits built and ready to ship!

From
    outerbanks of North Carolina

Re: *NEW 2013 KITS READY* Han in Carbonite hero panel FULL lighting kit! pics/vids

Nice! PM sent

From
    outerbanks of North Carolina

PP sent

On it's way - have fun!

From
    DFW

I am interested in this. PM sent.

From
    DFW

PP sent for kit with battery adapter.

Thanks!

From
    DFW

Shipping was super fast and quality was top notch. Thanks!

Still have a few left

From
    Seville (Spain)

Hi
    How many of these do you need for the ESB HIC? Just one for one side? Does it have any other led or electronics?.

One kit is required. I have had customers install 2 kits (one per side) based on their personal preference on their build, it's really up to you. Everything pictured is included with the kit.

From
    Seville (Spain)

pm sent.

Current batch is all spoken for, should have some more kits ready in about a month. PM if interested.

More kits ready to ship this week! PM for paypal info if interested.

Shipped a few kits, and have a few more ready to go.

Bump for the HiC fans

Bumping

From
    Los Angeles

PM Sent!

Kits are ready to ship

From
    Frederick, United States

Then I better get one of these! PM incoming.

From
    Frederick, United States

PP sent and looking forward to it.
    (Unique Transaction ID # 83J01064S0709915B)

Thanks!

Thanks, your kit will ship out tomorrow!

[FONT=Open Sans]Still have a kit left ready to ship, and will probably have some more ready to go next month.[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans]Back in town, will have more kits ready soon. Send me a pm if you want to reserve one.[/FONT]

From
    Omaha, NE

I would like to reserve one! Thanks!