Need GMH Ears Set

Need GMH Ears Set

I am looking to buy a resin set of GMH Ears if anyone has a set they are willing to part with. I received the FP Premium ears instead of the correct GMH ears. Unfortunately I donít have the cash to get in on Gavís aluminum ear set right now so I am trying this out.

Re: Need GMH Ears Set

I'm not going to use the ears from my kit, since I'm getting the aluminum ones. They are already primed and maybe even painted silver.

$20 shipped?

Perfect. Yes, I will take them. PM Sent

Bump. Still looking

From
    Jacksonville, NC

Would love to help you on this one brother - I am also getting the ali ones from Mojo. However, I am on deployment, and my stuff is in storage at my house - on the other side of the world. Maybe in July if you are still looking?

stevenlramga said: View Post
    Would love to help you on this one brother - I am also getting the ali ones from Mojo. However, I am on deployment, and my stuff is in storage at my house - on the other side of the world. Maybe in July if you are still looking?
    I did ship him the ears from my kit, I was just slow getting them out.

From
    Jacksonville, NC

OK cool.

Thanks Stevenlramga. I may still be interested July. I got a set from stormtrooperguy but unfortunately they are the FP premium ears as well. I donít know if everyone got the same FP premium ears set but I am still hoping someone has the correct GMH ear set and they are willing to sell.

Thanks for the help. I am still looking for the correct set of resin GMH ears.

From
    Jacksonville, NC

Mine have the slot for the microswitch and all the trimmings - so I'm 99% positive they are what you need. I may be able to get my housesitter to look for them if needed. I have the ears and the stalk, but no Rf top, as it was not included. I ordered an RF top from Terminal Fettler (I think), and that will likely be the one I use. Let me know if you want it, and I will see what I can do to get her to send it to you. I figure since shje's crashing at my place rent-free for a year, it is the least she can do.

I got the fiberglass version and I am wondering if it is smaller than the resin ones. Stormtrooperguy said the FP premium ear set fits his helmet but they are just a little too big for my fiberglass version. All sides of the ear pieces hang off the edges. So they are not in proportion with the helmet. I am going to take measurements of the helmet and post pictures later.

stevenlramga said: View Post
    Mine have the slot for the microswitch and all the trimmings - so I'm 99% positive they are what you need. I may be able to get my housesitter to look for them if needed. I have the ears and the stalk, but no Rf top, as it was not included. I ordered an RF top from Terminal Fettler (I think), and that will likely be the one I use. Let me know if you want it, and I will see what I can do to get her to send it to you. I figure since shje's crashing at my place rent-free for a year, it is the least she can do.
    That sounds the same as the ones I sent to MandoNick.

Nick - do you know for sure that the fit is supposed to be perfect? I doubt I would have even noticed a slight overhang, given that the base helmet is all warped and funky looking to begin with (as it should be)