Mojo Fett....please respond.

Mojo Fett....please respond.

Way back in early September, I paid this guy almost $150 for a set of shin tools and a set of knee darts, in which he promised me he would send out my items the following weekend.

After waiting over 2 months, he reappears, apologizes on the board here and promises (on his threads anyways), that he will send my items out right away. This was October 24th. 3 weeks later, I'm still waiting.

After numerous PMs to him and posting on his sales threads without any reply at all from him, I'm really running out of options here.

Re: Mojo Fett....please respond.

I got mojo's shin tools after 2 months or so... some problem with shipping.. that without him been as busy as he seems to be now but... you will get your stuff eventually. He will deliver

From
    Ohio

I've been waiting 8 months since I paid for a set of gauntlet darts...

From
    Brooklyn/NYC

He's been really busy with his real life job as of recently from what i understand. Im not saying that makes all this waiting acceptable, but i know he is good for what he says, and im sure you will get your stuff, at least in my personal experience working with Gav a number of times.

Not sure why you were waiting 6 months for gauntlet darts BBB, i usually got them within a month at the longest.

Godaiking, man, i dont even know what to tell ya bud. that does seem kinda ridiculous. Im very surprised he has done this to you, especially when he told you he would send them out the following weekend.

Were you geting the found parts from him or the aluminum? If its the found parts, i have a source here in the US if you want it. They ship fast..about a week.

Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    He's been really busy with his real life job as of recently from what i understand. Im not saying that makes all this waiting acceptable, but i know he is good for what he says, and im sure you will get your stuff, at least in my personal experience working with Gav a number of times.

Not sure why you were waiting 6 months for gauntlet darts BBB, i usually got them within a month at the longest.

Godaiking, man, i dont even know what to tell ya bud. that does seem kinda ridiculous. Im very surprised he has done this to you, especially when he told you he would send them out the following weekend.

Were you geting the found parts from him or the aluminum? If its the found parts, i have a source here in the US if you want it. They ship fast..about a week.
    Thanks for the concern, Voorhees.

Well, all's good now...I hope. Gav just emailed me so he should have it sent ASAP. As soon as I get them, I'll probably start up on Fett again. Can't wait!

From
    shanghai, china

My experience with him tells me Gav is a great guy to work with...

From
    Brooklyn/NYC

godaiking said: View Post
    Thanks for the concern, Voorhees.

Well, all's good now...I hope. Gav just emailed me so he should have it sent ASAP. As soon as I get them, I'll probably start up on Fett again. Can't wait!
    Awesome..i knew he'd come through...he always does. i think mebbe he just likes to scare us :P

From
    Singapore

Same goes for me, i paid for a set of gaunlet darts in April 2012 and have not received any items yet and its approaching 8 months. PMs were sent but no replies. Buzz him on the forum which he said he would reply, but never heard from him

From
    UK

recon said: View Post
    Same goes for me, i paid for a set of gaunlet darts in April 2012 and have not received any items yet and its approaching 8 months. PMs were sent but no replies. Buzz him on the forum which he said he would reply, but never heard from him
    These had been sent out bro... if still un delivered please contact me with confirmation of addy.
    Altho I see from your for sale thread that your selling my darts... are these the ones that have not turned up.
    Last edited by Mojo-Fett; Nov 20, 2012 at 12:55 AM.

From
    Singapore

Mojo-Fett said: View Post
    These had been sent out bro... if still un delivered please contact me with confirmation of addy.
    Altho I see from your for sale thread that your selling my darts... are these the ones that have not turned up.
    Yes, i still did not receive them and if anyone wants them, it would have being easier for you to ship directly to them instead since i paid for shipping + the darts

You said you send me a pm, but im not receiving any

From
    San Antonio, TX

Well I have paid him $655 in July 2012 and have not recieved anything. I am going to toss up the flag of caution here.

Update: Fast response from Gav...Working things out. All I can say is there was an offer to refund money to fix the issue. If Gav can sort through this mess with me I will say he is great despite the problems. Customer service is a fickle thing and you can hit the mark 29 out of 30 times and all you here is the 30th customer complaining. we all miss the mark at times its how its handled after that which counts.
    Last edited by SandFlea; Nov 24, 2012 at 1:49 PM.