Marrow Sun interior kit

From
    Dark Side of the Moon

Marrow Sun interior kit

Long shot, but I would like to get my hands on one...almost had it at one point until he backed out of the last attempted run

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Re: Marrow Sun interior kit

I have seen a couple go up but it has been months. It is what prompted me to do my own version.

From
    Dark Side of the Moon

Stormrider said: View Post
    I have seen a couple go up but it has been months. It is what prompted me to do my own version.
    Yea I remember when you first started yours. I've been contemplating making my own interior kits for TK/Clonetrooper helmets, as I am in love with the Ridell concepts. Ever since MS came out with that, I remember seeing someone do a "Jango" style paint scheme and I've been dying to have one ever since. I had actually "ordered" one from him before I enlisted back in 2009, but he disappeared for awhile. It wasn't until after I graduated Basic, that he finally said he's not doing them anymore and refunded me :/

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

I liked the riddell too. I actually did both sculpts when I started. And people picked these over the riddle. To top it off, the riddell pieces are all oversized which makes it look amazing, but wouldn't fit on my head (or even my sons) so I scrapped it. I have a stormtrooper interior I did and a biker scout. As well as the riddell sculpt, but alas, I don't know where I stored them.

From
    Oklahoma City

I never did see your final stormtrooper or scout trooper versions. I would love to see them if you have any pics.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

I had pics of the almost done stormtrooper but I broke the helmet, and couldn't remember what 'helmet' it was, so I had no idea how to market it, so I just threw it all in a box.

Biker scout I finished, made one and didn't like it. Never started over. Theres some pics on iconicprops.com, but not the full interior. Ill look for the rest of the kits.

From
    Oklahoma City

The pic I saw of the tk looks good.