Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
    Jul 29, 2014, 4:22 PM - **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #1

Hey guys!

I figured it was time to created a consolidated sales thread. This way, I am able to keep things a bit more organized. This thread will be the one stop shop for all things MachineCraft Replicas:

1. Sales Thread :: Products Available
    2. Sales Inquiries/General Questions
    3. Upcoming Products
    4. Please share pictures of MachineCraft parts on your Fett in this thread!

The other sales threads will be locked but still available as there is some great info on them from customers. For reference on past threads:

Original Metal Pieces Thread
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/p...m-parts-48200/

Beacon Light Thread
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/i...e-armor-48992/

Gauntlet Dart Thread
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/p...ous-run-48633/

Collar Stud and Toe Spike Thread
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/s...w-boots-48375/

Gauntlet Rocket Thread
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/u...necraft-48602/

HOW TO ORDER:

As always, feel free to email me at: machinecraftreplicas@gmail.com to place an order. This is also our PayPal email, but I prefer you email us first so that we can have you all fill out a brief template that will make tracking/shipping much easier and fluent. . All prices are AS GIFT, if sending as goods/services please include 4% Paypal Fee with your order.

Thanks again for your continued support! It's my sincere pleasure to be able to provide these pieces for such an amazing community!

-Dakota

--------------------------

Products Available

1. Knee Darts
    2. Jetpack Stabilizer
    3. Jetpack Beacon
    4. Jetpack Beacon Light
    5. Jetpack Collar
    6. Jetpack Exhaust Vents (Round and Ears)
    7. Jetpack Thruster Side Greeblies
    8. Jetpack Thruster Discs
    9. Flamethrower Knozzles
    10. Gauntlet Rocket
    11. Collar/Cod Studs
    12. Gauntlet Darts
    13. Borden Connector (Alumninum and Stainless Steel)

--------------------------

BOBA FETT KNEE DARTS :: $45.00

These darts use Fettpride's copy of the actual Michell part. I cannot tell you how much pictures don't do these justice, it's hard to compare darts that have been primered to ones that are raw aluminum, but I will tell you that the smaller dart is getting tweaked even further to be more accurate than the pictures show. This being said, I am curious how many of you would like to see more accurate Toe Spikes using this part, as the ones available now are a "Variant" and are sized completely differently.

JETPACK STABILIZER :: $35.00

2-piece Jetpack Stabilizer. This piece does have threaded bottom for easy attachment to your jetpack. Based on the real Michell part.

JETPACK BEACON :: $70.00

This here is my pride and joy. I fought tooth and nail to bring you guys a more accurate Beacon that not only looked better, but had better functionality as well. The MachineCraft Jetpack Beacon does both of these. Utilizing a screw on top and a long fastener, installing a Beacon and light setup will be easier than ever. By using a 'skinny' fastener with flat ends, you can easily thread the Beacon into place without fear of a nut eating into that great fiberglass job. This beacon is hollow to allow a small set of wires to run through the beacon and the beacon top is large enough to house most LED setups.

JETPACK BEACON LIGHT (By Active Armor) :: $25.00 (Budget) / $50.00 (Premium)

There are two kits available, both kits use an LED with a light diffuser, so no hot incandescent bulbs, but still phenomenal lighting!

The first kit available is a budget kit. This kit comes with the LED and all wires needed to hook up the light. The only thing you will need to supply is a small amount of electrical tape, and a 9v battery. Kits install in my beacons in under 5 minutes even for a novice like me. I will snap a picture of this kit later.

The Premium kit is my pride and joy as of this afternoon, I can't put this thing down! The Premium uses the same RGB LED and light diffuser, but has a control board that comes with the unit. This board will toggle one of 4 modes: Steady on, quick flash, slow flash, and Pulse (MY FAVORITE!). This kit also only needs a bit of electrical tape and a 9v battery to install.

Here is a video of the Premium kit in action!:
    http://youtu.be/JQc-gKKFxwc

JETPACK COLLAR :: $30.00

The Jetpack collar pictured here is actually a prototype which is why the two may have slight differences in the depth of the recess that the missile fits in, this will be addressed with the final production pieces. The main differences between the two is the knurling depth. I am going to be working hard with the machinist to determine if we can get an even more accurate knurling depth, but I assure you the difference is purely one that can only "feel" and not a noticeable one whatsoever even from small distances.

JETPACK EXHAUST VENTS :: $25.00 (Round) / $35.00 (Ears)

These are made to fit the Fettpride jetpack, but can fit others with some work. Available with or without the 'Ears'. Please specify in your order which style you would prefer.

JETPACK THRUSTER SIDE GREEBLIES :: $25.00 (Pair)

This part is one of the couple that we got completely right on the first time, go us! These greeblies mount on the side of the Jetpack Thrusters. Some fabrication may be required.

JETPACK THRUSTER DISCS "AFTERBURNERS" :: $25.00 (Pair)

I think these turned out great. We left a hole in the center of the discs to accommodate those who would like to add on the smoke effect to their jetpack!

ROTJ GAUNTLET FLAMETHROWER NOZZLES :: $40.00

These flamethrower nozzles are hollow to accommodate many of the LED/smoke systems that our awesome members come up with. In the future I will be working with Fettpride on a resin 'block' that can house these for accurate and easy gauntlet mounting.

GAUNTLET ROCKET :: $130.00

This rocket is made of aluminum and brass, and breaks down into 4 pieces. If you want that authentic feeling rocket this will be a great fit! The 4 pieces screw together so assembly/disassembly is very easy, and the bottom of the rocket does have 4x40 threaded holes so they can easily attach to your gauntlets. Previous rockets were made with an aluminum top, but we now have a brass top!

COLLAR/COD STUDS :: $55.00

These studs are based off of a FP master copy. These studs will be threaded on the bottom and will come with an attachment screw for easy assembly. I am working with the machinist on a custom bracket that will space the studs as needed and keep the screw from turning when you are tightening down the studs. If this comes to fruition I believe it will only run an extra 5-7 dollars and save you guys a bunch of time and hassle when tightening down your collar studs! If this is something you ARE interested in please let me know in this thread so I can get the machinist to move on it quickly. These studs will have sharp corners, but they can be dulled to mimic the keyboard keys very easily with some 200-grain sandpaper and a little time.

TOE SPIKES (Based on Mitchell Part) :: $50.00

The toe spikes currently in development are really going to appeal to the ROTJ/SE crowd. The spike used on this initial offering is the found Michell part similar to the one found on the knee darts, which can be described as slightly 'stubbier'. These spikes will be made to fit the NEW MoW boots and I have ordered the brackets used for these to fit completely flush against the sole. Because Christian was able to verify that the soles are the same size no matter the size of the boot, these spikes should work for all sizes of MoW's new boots. The idea behind these spikes was to get a great fit where the spikes pointed straighter forward. To do this we had to cut the spikes at different angles, and as soon as I have a test pair I'm going to show you guys how they will look on the MoW Boots, I think you'll be quite pleased! There will be a "Variant" version for you ESB guys that is in the works and will be based off of our very own Syper's Michell part that appears to be a variant of its own!

GAUNTLET DARTS (Based on Mitchell Part) :: $45.00

These darts are based off of the correct Michell part, and are made using STAINLESS STEEL to prevent bending and offer an overall better product.

BORDEN CONNECTOR (Aluminum and Stainless Steel) :: $15.00 (+$5 for Stainless Steel)

The Bordens pictured were our initial tests. We have revamped them to make them more smooth and added the bevelled edge to make them accurate to the Bordens seen on the screen-used helmets. Pictures will be updated soon.

Last edited by JodoKast89; Jul 29, 2014 at 5:15 PM.
    Jul 29, 2014, 4:39 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** #2

now that's some precious metals...
  3. Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Jul 29, 2014, 4:59 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** #3

Amazing parts I'll be getting a heap of these in the near future,
    What is the price on the Borden conector,
    Also can we expect to see so aluminium "helmet finishings" in the near future?
    Jul 29, 2014, 5:15 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** #4

Quote Prepro2 said: View Post
    Amazing parts I'll be getting a heap of these in the near future,
    What is the price on the Borden conector,
    Also can we expect to see so aluminium "helmet finishings" in the near future?
    Prices added for the Borden Connectors! I have new ones on the way that should look even better.

I have been working on ears for the FPH2 for some time. Drawings have been completed and submit for quotes. There's just one last snag that I'm running into. As long as I can get past it I will definitely hope to offer ears. Because we offer so many parts now, things move a little slower than they did initially
  5. Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Jul 29, 2014, 5:23 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #5

Can I grab 1 Alu and 1 stainless Borden please,
    Jul 29, 2014, 5:31 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #6

Drop me an email to order

Machinecraftreplicas@gmail.com
    Jul 29, 2014, 6:26 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #7

Can't wait to get my collar studs and looks like I'll be coming back for more metal in the future!
    Jul 30, 2014, 8:59 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #8

Hi Dakota,
    sent you an email about the brass tip for the gauntlet rocket
    Jul 30, 2014, 9:24 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #9

Gotcha, Chris!

Thank you guys for all the support! It feels nice having things back to normal!
  10. Jul 30, 2014, 11:03 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #10

Stuff looks great man! Do you plan to do the other thruster greeblies..the ones on the front of the thrusters?
    Jul 31, 2014, 12:26 AM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #11

I'll be placing an order for the stabilizer and a ss borden really soon.
    Jul 31, 2014, 12:41 AM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #12

that borden is so nice :-)

Sent from my R2 unit using Tapatalk
    Jul 31, 2014, 9:11 AM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #13

Any word on the variant ESB toe spikes. I need a set.
  14. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 31, 2014, 11:14 AM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #14

Quote FettFanatic said: View Post
    We spoke on this the other day actually. It will require some research. Dakota has some more time on his hands now. So hopefully soon.
  15. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 31, 2014, 11:14 AM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #15

Might take some time this next week and get him some info if he hasn't gotten any by then.
    Jul 31, 2014, 10:48 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #16

Thanks F4R. This would be my 4th set of toe spikes without ever even wearing my boots once.
  17. Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Aug 1, 2014, 1:28 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #17

Hey man, any plans for the ESB flamethrower?
    Aug 5, 2014, 2:34 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #18

Quote Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    Stuff looks great man! Do you plan to do the other thruster greeblies..the ones on the front of the thrusters?
    I do have a prototype made, there's just a couple issues with machining these that I need to address. I'll see what I can do about getting that fixed!

Quote bcurtis said: View Post
    I'll be placing an order for the stabilizer and a ss borden really soon.
    I'm ready for ya, brother

Quote FettFanatic said: View Post
    In development stages, but still no idea on an ETA! If you need spikes to tide you over my current spikes fit the MoW boots perfectly. Whenever I do produce a variant as an option I will sell just the spikes themselves for those who have bought a pair.

Quote Bavery said: View Post
    Hey man, any plans for the ESB flamethrower?
    Definitely in the talks! I'm waiting on a reference piece so I can have it drawn. This is definitely a piece I want to do, but don't have any idea on timeframe quite yet. I'm bad about leaking information though, so when I do have something solid i'm sure it'll slip out somehow =P

Just about all open orders are going out today, guys! I took a half-day for my Birthday today and am packaging things up as we speak!

-Dakota
    Aug 5, 2014, 6:02 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #19

Quote JodoKast89 said: View Post
    Whenever I do produce a variant as an option I will sell just the spikes themselves for those who have bought a pair.
    WOOHOOOO!

and happy late burfday bud
    Aug 11, 2014, 12:13 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #20

My collar studs came in the mail today! Really awesome!

Will be coming back for more of my metal needs in the near future!
    Aug 11, 2014, 6:27 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #21

just got my premium beacon kit and stabilizer, amazing stuff Dakota. along with the spikes and borden, super duper impressive. please let me know once the aluminum collar is available, need that and some gauntlet darts also!
    Aug 12, 2014, 11:59 AM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #22

Just received another order and this time it's a set of gauntlet darts, knee darts, and the borden. I am looking forward to the future business! Thanks always!!!
    Aug 14, 2014, 12:25 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #23

Thanks, guys I'm taking orders for most things right now!
    Aug 14, 2014, 2:20 PM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #24

PM sent
    Aug 26, 2014, 11:47 AM - Re: **MachineCraft Replicas Consolidated Sales Thread** (Boba Fett Metal Parts) #25

All PM's/emails replied to! Still taking orders and have most parts in.

Thanks guys!

-Dakota