Low # Master Replicas Boba Fett LE Helmet & Gilcee Prints & MR Snowspeeder

Low # Master Replicas Boba Fett LE Helmet & Gilcee Prints & MR Snowspeeder

Master Replicas Boba Fett LE helmet (non-sig) and two glicee prints, low edition numbers #27/1500 for the helmet and #27/500 for both prints. Everything is mint, prints are still sealed, includes all original documentation and packaging including brown shipper - $950 CAD

Master Replicas Snowspeeder model - #189, includes everything it originally came with, mint condition, acrylic cover, mirrored base and stand are free of chips/cracks, model is perfect. $800 CAD

All prices plus shipping and 4% on the total if paying via Paypal. I also accept Interac E-Transer and money orders drawn in CAD funds.
    Last edited by KevVader; Dec 17, 2013 at 2:34 PM.

Re: Low # Master Replicas Boba Fett SE Helmet & Gilcee Prints

I've seen one of these up close, they're beautiful! Wish I had the cash! Good luck with the sale!

Re: Low # Master Replicas Boba Fett SE Helmet & Gilcee Prints

Thanks! Added MR Snowspeeder as well.

From
    Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Low # Master Replicas Boba Fett SE Helmet & Gilcee Prints & MR Snowspeeder

oh gawd I want this snowspeeder. When I was younger, a local movie theater had one of them in their small shop for sale. They shut down due to financial issues and I really wished I followed up with it. I bet they sold that thing for nothing...

From
    Massachusetts

tubachris85x said: View Post
    oh gawd I want this snowspeeder. When I was younger, a local movie theater had one of them in their small shop for sale. They shut down due to financial issues and I really wished I followed up with it. I bet they sold that thing for nothing...
    That is a thing of beauty wish I had the cash !

Thanks guys!

Still available!