Last Call for Vest and Neckseals! Lower Prices!

From
    Fort Worth, TX

Last Call for Vest and Neckseals! Lower Prices!

I have enough fabric left for one vest and four neckseals w/dickies!

For the last of my 2012 supply of everyone's favorite grey fabric, I've knocked the price of the remaining vest to $100.00 USD, shipping included. Neckseals are $50.00 USD, shipping included. I prefer PayPal, but will also accept money orders (no personal checks!). For international shipping, add $10.00 USD.

VEST: I offer this vest in four basic sizes: M (38-40”), L (42-44”), XL (46-48”) and XXL (50-52”). In other words, if you wear a Large T-shirt, then a Large vest should fit you fine. I’m using 1 ” Velcro for the closure, so there is plenty of ‘wiggle’ room for individual size adjustment. I do NOT do custom orders. The liner will be made of white cotton twill. The sleeves are quilted with 3/4" vertical top-stitching, and both the front and back sides of the vest are padded. I do not add strap-holes or Velcro to the vest, as many people have different preferred attachment methods. These alterations can be done by most any local seamstress or alterations shop.

NECKSEAL: I’ll need a measurement of your neck at the widest point, usually across the Adam’s Apple, in inches. For closure, I include a small tab with Velcro attached that sits behind the seam across the neck. These neckseals include a 4" wide dickie/skirt, for tucking into your vest or jumpsuit. A $10 value!

NOTE: Neckseals are sewn with the REVERSE side of the fabric on the outside. This is movie-accurate, and can be verified the reference pics from the various exhibits like Magic of Myth.

PM me with any questions or for payment info!
    VEST:
    1. BH-2647 - PAID 9/23 - L - SHIPPED 10/01 US CUSTOMS LC826364778US
    NECKSEALS:
    1. BH-2647 - PAID 9/23 - 17" - SHIPPED 10/01 US CUSTOMS LC826364778US
    2. SkyMiner - PAID 10/01 - 17" - SHIPPED 10/05 US CUSTOMS LC826364821US

Last edited by batninja; Oct 5, 2012 at 12:48 PM.

From
    Fort Worth, TX

Re: Last Call for Vest and Neckseals! Lower Prices!

Vest is sold, three neckseal spots left!

From
    Fort Worth, TX

Re: Last Call for Vest and Neckseals! Lower Prices!

Two neckseals left!