*KARMA Thread* 1 Resin ASI Scope and Wookie Braids

From
    God's Country (Oklahoma)

Re: *KARMA Thread* Chest Armor, Gloves, Kidney Plate, Flak Vest, Battlefront 2 PS2 Ga

Okay! It got here!! The coveted TACO BELT!!! Man I am the LUCKIEST SOG you have ever met! IT ROCKS BAD!!!!

From
    Deliverence, Indiana

Re: *KARMA Thread* Chest Armor, Gloves, Kidney Plate, Flak Vest, Battlefront 2 PS2 Ga

Cool Boomer cant wait for you to send it too me.

*ok at least I tried.

From
    God's Country (Oklahoma)

Just hope that Taco wins again...AND KEEP YOUR GRUBBIE JAR HEAD MITS OFF MY BELT!!!!LOLOLO

From
    UK

Little bump for any late comers...

I helped at SDCC '08 Fett Seven's Avatar
    From
    Temecula, CA

You can add me to the list please.

From
    Luton.United Kingdom

Add me please Gav!

From
    UK

Names added guys...

Oh...can I be added as well??

From
    UK

Added bud...

From
    UK

2 Days to go...

From
    UK

I'm gonna draw tomorrow night guys so stay tuned... I'll place the names in my MR lid and let my little clone pick the winner..

From
    Glendale, Arizona

OK! so who is the winner???? "I want to get into the next karma string". This is one of the coolest things out there. This gives everyone an opportunity and it makes it really fun. What a way to unite good people.

Here is a little story I heard on the radio the other day. I reminded me of Karma right away.

The radio personality asked for people to call in with special things they do during Christmas. Being that it's a bad economy and all. What do you do to make it special as a family.

the 1st call came in and it took giving(karma) to another level. Each year the parents ask their kids to save up as much money as they can sacrifice(save) during the year. No matter the amount "it was fine". Just as long as they did it and they understood why they did it. As the kids grew up they understood it more and more. Thus the amount inceased each year. At the time of holiday each parent would match the kids total. So if the kids combined savings total was $40. The parents would add $40 each. Making the savings a total of $120.00. Most would think wow they are going to have a great christmas with all of this saved money. Then the story took an unexpected turn. On christmas eve they all decide on where they want to go for christmas dinner. Each year it has to be at a different place. They spend a good night with each other, good conversation and think/thank of all that life has to give. Life gives in good and bad times. So after dinner the parents pay for the dinner bill and leave the savings as their tip. SUPRISED! I know I was and I couldnt help but think how this sacrifice(karma) would/could change a persons life. This waitress/waiter has now had a life changing experience that should happen to everyone.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this story as much as I have. Guess what my family is doing this comming year?

Again, This made me think of this great idea that is still going.

GO KARMA STRING!!!!!!!!!!!!

From
    UK

*Drum role please*........... WetOkole we have our winner!
    PM sent buddy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo0124-jpg   photo0126-jpg   photo0127-jpg  

whooohooo!!! Just got the PM and thanks!! Its really nice to at least win something!! Now I am off to go and dig through my boxes of un-wanted Fett items...did I actually say UN-WANTED??

Ok guys here we go...I have alot of stuff to get rid of but since I am liking the "Karma" thread, I will start off with something small...

I will let this go for 1 week so this will end by next week Monday December 1st! This is what I have right now....its a GBH ROTJ gloves, yes its GBH. You know he does great work...but yes I have to let it go. The size would be about the same size as TK 409's medium gloves. Sorry guys I am a small Fett.

add my name to the list.

From
    Deliverence, Indiana

please add me to the list.

From
    Glendale, Arizona

please add me too.......

WOW...only a few...should be a easy win then!!! LOL

Names added to the list:

mandosoldier
    22ssplt
    berravecal
    99centTaco
    Lee27
    Last edited by WetOkole; Nov 29, 2008 at 11:24 AM.

From
    San Antonio Texas

add me please

From
    Luton.United Kingdom

Add me please mate.

Names are added guys, thanks!!

Anymore?? Only 2 more days!

please add me to the list, these beautys would be great for my ROTJ-display...

From
    Mt.Vision,NY U.S.A

throw my name in bucket!

I'll play too! i got a couple things we can give away again too