*KARMA Thread* 1 Resin ASI Scope and Wookie Braids

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Re: *KARMA Thread* I am offering a FP V2 knee-set, calculator-board, dental-expander

I have quite a few custom earpieces that can be given up for karma. Ill can post pics if no one minds if I run with the next one.

Being as this thread is _karma_ I dont need to receive anything to go ahead and give away.

The spirit here should be goodwill. The selfless act of giving without receivng. The person that started the thread didnt receive anything, so in that persons name id like to go ahead and give.

Im not going to let the person a few karmas back that didnt ship, ruin it for the next guy.

Whoever is in charge let me know if this is ok.

Thanks
    Mason

I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    From
    California USA

Re: *KARMA Thread* I am offering a FP V2 knee-set, calculator-board, dental-expander

I say anyone that has not received their items, PM the person that is supposed to send them. If you don't hear back or get results, CALL THEM OUT RIGHT HERE ON THE BOARDS!

This is supposed to be about honesty and integrity, if you have neither then don't join this thread!

From
    The miserable mill

Stormrider said: View Post
    I have quite a few custom earpieces that can be given up for karma. Ill can post pics if no one minds if I run with the next one.

Being as this thread is _karma_ I dont need to receive anything to go ahead and give away.

The spirit here should be goodwill. The selfless act of giving without receivng. The person that started the thread didnt receive anything, so in that persons name id like to go ahead and give.

Im not going to let the person a few karmas back that didnt ship, ruin it for the next guy.

Whoever is in charge let me know if this is ok.

Thanks
    Mason

I think this is more about the necessity to follow through with the rules of the game....

If we continue it like this...anyone who fails to ship out is still able to collect a prize from someone else who did.

No matter how big or small, some resin greeblies or a finished bucket.... if you win something you should ship out what you said you would ship out.

If you're unprepared...don't participate. If you don't have props or aren't able to timely ship something don't hold up the game for others.

It's not like I'd have to get the stuff from TK, who is in germany btw, before I continue.... but knowing he is out 2 prizes, and hasn't shipped mine is definitely a step backward from the message here.

All i'm saying is, we can't let things just slide, it's just not fair to people to have to give something up when they should have also received.

Yes the message is "for free" my junk for yours... but these people should be following through on their side of the deal

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

I agree with you combat. Dont get me wrong. But I would never expect anything. You not shipping, or the last person not shipping, is not going to make the previous person care.

The person that didnt ship is acting like an idiot.

Just to clarify, the original definition of 'Karma' is something bad attached to your soul. There was no such thing as good karma. And only by 'getting rid of all of your bad karma' would you reach the highest level of enlightenment.

That in the last 10 years or so has been changed, tweaked, and re-created to be 'good and bad things attached to your soul'

To me this is more like christmas. Feel good about giving. If you get, thats a bonus.

If you dont want to do another give away till you get yours, thats fine.

But I think that 'sitting here in the middle of the road' is not any better of a message than 'forgetting to ship'.

Just my .02c.

Believe me, I hate to talk about the parts I haven´t got because normally I trust in this community. But everyone is an individum with own opinions, moral and way of thinking.

Yes, I am from far away Germany but I fulfill my promises to everyone, whereever in the world and without discussing about the costs. I´ve put lots of money in the shipping-costs but I´ve known that before I wanted to be on the list.

Last year at C4, I´ve met lots of TDH-members, at the booth, at the mixer or at the dinner and was really fun to meet and talk in person to the people behind the nick-names.

@CombatBaby - I will ship your parts the next days because I don´t wannabe the one who has killed this game...
    Last edited by BH-2647; Sep 3, 2008 at 3:18 PM.

I have been a big proponant of the KARMA. I do not think there is anyone IN CHARGE. I do think people shoul be called out publically. I am disappointed that the people arn't fulfilling their promises. It really slows down the karma pool! speaking of it I am wondering why there arn't more services karmaed.
    I mean I know there are more than a few guys who paint up a helm and have templates and cans of paint left over enough to paint another bucket. Then they throw it away!!!
    Or someone willing to sew pouches if sent some material.
    I think a lot of people short change the talents they have that might be helpful to someone else.
    I think the karma train is moving too slow. I think one of the first few poasts should be edited to list the people who havent sent stuff. just my 2 pennies.

From
    The miserable mill

all I know is, if you didn't send out and you should have, i'm not going to add you to any new lists.

I'll get some stuff together and try to start a new karma by friday.

I'm sure you guys can understand 50-60hr work weeks combined with school at night for several hours.

Not a lot of free time. But I'll see what I can do. I didn't want to hold this up either

I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    From
    Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Maybe there should be a Karma Blacklist? I'd hate to see this happen again.

This night (GMT) I got a response that my last win was shipped incl. a receipt.

@CombatBaby - I´ll ship your stuff tomorrow

@GCNgamer128 - I´d hate to see that, too. But I believe in this community, I hope it was only an one-time-thing. Only a limitation maybe possible, f.e. 50 posts minimum or 1-year-membership to be able to participate in this game in order to avoid that people only grab up props for nothing

@all - Let the KARMA-train come on speed again

And I´ll go to work now...it´s 6:30 a.m. here
    Last edited by BH-2647; Sep 4, 2008 at 1:31 AM.

my bad for balling it all up.

sent the package to tk earlier today and provided him with a reciept and customs slip scans so we can get this rolling again. Didnt want anyone to think i was shading out or get a bad rep.. just been out of town and crushed with work.

From
    The miserable mill

I'm going to offerup a combination of gauntlet tops, chest armor, and a fixer upper helmet. I'll get an officcial post made when I'm not typing from my iPhone. Can someone Pm me how to edit the thread title and everything once I have pics and details

CombatBaby´s stuff has been shipped yesterday...

From
    Australia

Both myself and Wildabeast have been waiting since early March for our Karma items (custom built Verp rifle and pistol) from Ceric Neesh.... Thats over 6 Months.... I know it was to be co designed by the winner and custom built but 6 months is just too long!... Ceric Neesh has replied to my msg's but always gives excuses..... He has never contacted me first with any info, only when I ask do i get a reply and it's always the same excuses. I doubt I will ever see a thing and I guess thats my bad luck. For the record, I posted my item ( Kid size fett bucket) and shipped it out straight away to the winner.
    I think this thread should be called BAD KARMA... I for one won't be entering again.

I am waiting for my verp from the same person but mine was part of a trade for some custom mando armor. I doubt I will see anything. mine has been longer still. As least I got to see picture of Ray ramirez's work for my trouble.

throw my name in on the list for the starter kit

From
    The miserable mill

OK, now that we've gotten all that out of the way here´s my Karma for the next round:

- Rubies? Bucket, needs TLC
    - Choice of either a Fiberglass chest armor set, or painted cast plastic set (with some chipping)
    - Richie's Armor Gauntlet Tops

This round will end on September 24th (Extended date to meet 10 people minimum). Everyone is welcome, just let's keep a good vibe with this.

The list: ((((((((CLOSED)))))))))))))))))))))
    - Sgt. Skirata
    - mandosoldier
    - Fett Seven
    - sitchick
    - 99centTaco
    - stormrider
    - MandalorFett
    - Wildabeast
    - thundrkiss

PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER IF YOU WIN!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sells-png   chestarmor-png  
    Last edited by CombatBaby; Sep 24, 2008 at 11:31 AM.

Add me to the list pls. Also any way we can get some pics?

From
    The miserable mill

can we change the title.
    pics soon, sorry really busy weekend and I was out on vacation through yesterday

I helped at SDCC '08 Fett Seven's Avatar
    From
    Temecula, CA

Please add me to the list,
    Thanks

From
    post Falls Idaho

add me 2 the list pretty please

darn extended, man just when I had a decent chance at winning lol

From
    San Antonio Texas

add me please

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Nice stuff combat. Hats off to you

From
    The miserable mill

mandosoldier said: View Post
    darn extended, man just when I had a decent chance at winning lol

yeah...sorry. i don't even know if people know to check back on the status of this..... i don't know how to edit the title to post what i'm offering so people won't know unless they read the thread.

pics are finally up, sorry it took so long. been a real hectic weekend and week with work and school

people have been added to the list as requested

KidAkira and Sgt. Skarata...

We've had nothing but major problems with this kid over on the FL Garrison forums. If you'd like I can do some investigation to what's going on but it's been months since we've heard from him. When he was around though he wasn't making any friends to say the least. Needless to say, sorry but I doubt either of you are going to have any luck with this kid. Let me know if you want me to look into it some more.

I figure I will just mark it up as an "Oh well". So some kid got some of my spare armor I made. Maybe if karma really works someone will cut me some slack for being a nice guy.
    either way I think we should take this off list. I am not a mod just a guy trying to stay positive.