Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

  1. #126
    Scout19176's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    From
    Cardiff UK
    Posts
    17

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    PM sent

  2. #127
    Jc27's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    From
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,707

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    Is this an ongoing run or is it finished? The title is a bit confusing.

  3. #128

    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,181

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    Jc27 said: View Post
    Is this an ongoing run or is it finished? The title is a bit confusing.
    ongoing but selling now througth sellbuddy and doing 4 to 5 at a time to avoid long periods of wait and stress

  4. #129
    Jc27's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    From
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,707

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    Ok. I thought you had a sellbuddy ad, but I wasn't sure.

  5. #130
    Scout19176's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    From
    Cardiff UK
    Posts
    17

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    Do we just need to keep checking availability on SellBuddy then?

  6. #131

    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,181

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    Scout19176 said: View Post
    Do we just need to keep checking availability on SellBuddy then?
    theres 1 available now

    - - - Updated - - -

    Kimelius said: View Post
    Details sent via pm Kcr7pr!!!
    and holster and harness is on your way to Australia
    LC197755132US

    - - - Updated - - -

    bcurtis said: View Post
    Sent via pm
    TRACKING 9114901230801703433188

    - - - Updated - - -

    Scout19176 said: View Post
    Do we just need to keep checking availability on SellBuddy then?

  7. #132
    Scout19176's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    From
    Cardiff UK
    Posts
    17

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    In that case you've just recieved an order :-)
    I've put my work address as the delivery address. If that poses a problem please let me know.

  8. #133
    Kimelius's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2006
    From
    VIC, Australia
    Posts
    90

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    Excellent news Kcr7pr - thanks for the update

  9. #134
    cpthoff73's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    From
    Puyallup, WA
    Posts
    30

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    Kcr7pr,

    Recieved my harness system a little over a week ago, no belt buckle though. Any update on when they will ship out? Thanks

  10. #135
    Escher's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2010
    From
    Palm Beach
    Posts
    178

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    Wondering what the status is on the missing buckles..

  11. #136

    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,181

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    My supplier is vintage scuba seller on ebay
    I bougth dacors buckles for $6 to $8 each. He is out of stock

    3 members received buckles by my mistake since their option dint included buckles.
    I will give this 1 more week or refunds will be given accordingly

  12. #137
    Escher's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2010
    From
    Palm Beach
    Posts
    178

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    sounds good. thank you for the reply!

  13. #138
    Kimelius's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2006
    From
    VIC, Australia
    Posts
    90

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    cpthoff73 said: View Post
    Kcr7pr,

    Recieved my harness system a little over a week ago, no belt buckle though. Any update on when they will ship out? Thanks
    Kcr7pr said: View Post
    My supplier is vintage scuba seller on ebay
    I bougth dacors buckles for $6 to $8 each. He is out of stock

    3 members received buckles by my mistake since their option dint included buckles.
    I will give this 1 more week or refunds will be given accordingly
    Hey Kcr7pr, just to let you know my harness and holster arrived today! Thank you so much!!

    Though I'm sure I ordered a buckle as part of the complete package option, I see you're out of stock of these...

  14. #139

    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,181

    Re: Jetpack Harness and hooks Run multiple options Closed!

    Kimelius said: View Post
    Hey Kcr7pr, just to let you know my harness and holster arrived today! Thank you so much!!

    Though I'm sure I ordered a buckle as part of the complete package option, I see you're out of stock of these...
    glad you got those, I apologize in the rush of getting stuff shipped faster i havent been burning the straps edges. simple stuff to do but still i am sorry for that.

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Jet pack hooks
    By Kcr7pr in forum The Cargo Hold
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Mar 30, 2013, 4:50 PM
  2. jet pack mounting hooks
    By wanta be jango in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 3, 2009, 7:51 PM
  3. jet pack hooks
    By stussy in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 3, 2009, 7:42 AM
  4. Jet Pack hooks, etc.
    By Mic Pro in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Oct 20, 2008, 2:47 PM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •