Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Jet Pack harness run / SHIPPED 11-19-12

Re: Jet pack harness run Closed/ Full Update pics of metal harness

Thanks major

Run is now full. Jetpack mounting hardware is almost complete then to. Seemstress for straps and we good to go.

Re: Jet pack harness run Closed/ Full Update pics of metal harness

Circa i am removing you from the list and opening your spot never heard back from you

all 4 buyers are getting the real vintage divers buckle now

Jet Pack harness run will include real vintange divers buckle 1 spot still open

I'll take the 5th spot. Payment is in-coming
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

Re: Jet Pack harness run will include real vintange divers buckle 1 spot still open

pmed. Run is now closed. Thanks

From
    New York USA

Re: Jet Pack harness run will include real vintange divers buckle Full run/Closed

Hey there any progress updates?

Re: Jet Pack harness run will include real vintange divers buckle Full run/Closed

was waiting on the mouting harwared and machinist just told me that tomorrow that will be fnished, he will deliver them to me tomorrow...so tomorrow i will post pics. After i get that some sweing and then rdy to ship.

From
    New York USA

Cool thanks for update

Jet Pack harness run will include real vintange divers buckle Full run/Closed

Any new updates?

Hey guys quick update

mounting hardware is not rdy yet machinist is not giving me an aprox time

I am getting the metal eskeletons monday, Ihave been in constant communicstion with friend but delays have gotten in the way.

I am gonna ship the skeletons first onced sewning is complete and buckle and then the mouting hardware. After onced its complete

Onced again sorry for delays

Personal note had to leave town for a few weeks and when i came back my work went on strike so i been out of work for. 2 weeks. This will not affect this order since everything is paid in full matts and work labor

Finally got them at hand and iam on my way to seamstress today this guys will ship next Monday

These look great! Lucky fetts!

Thanks gonna put an all nightwr see if seamstress will finish them tonigth trying to ship asap

Update

Almost done guys... Finally

Ok gonna call it a nigth seamstress is tired
    Tomorrow harness will be completed and shipping will start

From
    New York USA

and this guys are ready for shipping,thanks for patience first post was updated and pics of the final product:
    update 11-14-12
    harness are completed and ready for shipping, thanks for your patience guys:

From
    Jacksonville, NC

Looks great bro. Can't wait to get it! Don't forget the scope and rings I bought with it!

Yes

Yours is packed with scope and rings. All are going out on monday.

From
    Jacksonville, NC

Sweet! Thanks bud!

Jet Pack harness run will include real vintange divers buckle Full run/Closed

Awesome!!!

Re: Jet Pack harness run / SHIPPED 11-19-12

hey guys,

went to post office today and the harness have shipped, tracking info was updated next to your name via usps.com

thanks again for your patience and hope this harness will help your trooping to be more comfortable.

Regards!

From
    Jacksonville, NC

Awesome! Will let you know when the house sitter gets it!

From
    New York USA

Got Mine! It's awsome! Thanks man.

From
    New Haven CT, USA

I received mine too. Really awesome. Has a great vintage look to it, and great straps.
    Can't wait to troop in it!