Jango Shin Armor (extra long)

From
    Houston, TX

Jango Shin Armor (extra long)

Hey Fett Brothers,
    I'm trying to find someone that can help me with a particular order/request. I need to find extra long Jango Fett shin armor pieces. I'm 6'6" tall and the one area that seems just a bit off (which isn't too bad, considering I thought it would be much worse) is the distance between the top of my current shin armor and the bottom of my knee armor- it's just a bit more of a distance than ideal. As I've never done work like this before, so I'm a bit hesitant to try and fabricate my own. I do have one significant constraint, and that is that I would need it by the third week in OCT. Any think they can do it, help would be really appreciated!

From
    Maracay Venezuela

Re: Jango Shin Armor (extra long)

Hi bro, the best you can do is make you own shin, use the templates with plastic pvc 3 mm using a hot pistol to curve , here you find the guide.

PRINTABLE JANGO ARMOR TEMPLATES

UPDATED PRINTABLE JANGO ARMOR TEMPLATES

hope works for you ...............

have set of shins for jango i can sell

From
    Houston, TX

Thanks for this link. It should be really helpful. Cruzer had a great recommendation to cut my current shin pieces in half (horizontally) and then fiberglass in the extension that I need. I worked on it this weekend (build a pretty cool cradel form out of wood to merge the two pieces), but I think I got the wrong fiberglass kit, because it was this dark grey material that had a paste hardner to use with the fiberglass cloth. It was no where near the clear resin material that I was expecting.
    SNOWAURE said: View Post
    Hi bro, the best you can do is make you own shin, use the templates with plastic pvc 3 mm using a hot pistol to curve , here you find the guide.

PRINTABLE JANGO ARMOR TEMPLATES

UPDATED PRINTABLE JANGO ARMOR TEMPLATES

hope works for you ...............