Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

JANGO/GM/KASHYYYK BOOTS from crow62 COMMITMENT RUN

From
    LR,Arkansas

Re: JANGO/GM/KASHYYYK BOOTS from crow62 COMMITMENT RUN

Giovanni why are the soles on the white boots gray? In the beginning of this they were going to be tan soles. The CRL for Kashyyyk troopers lists Khaki or tan soles.

From
    OH

Yes Woodman is correct on the tan soles
    hist_scout06a-jpg
    clone_scout_trooper_01-jpg

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Also, when are the rest of ours going to be shipped? If you say this week, can we plan that it really means two/three months from now?

From
    Ambato

About color for GMs, in the 501st GMs official forum asked me make in this color even sent me the pantone color (400U), I think if you need reach other color is easy to make, the pantone 400U base color can be wheatered as usual with the armors to fit each individual scheme color armor.
    I am finishing more boots and wil send this friday, I cant make ALL boots at same time and send ALL boots at same time, I am using the chronological payment order to make and send, I am finishing Jan and Feb, next week I will start with March and April and that is all commitment payments.

Giovanni

From
    Ambato

Here is an analysis pic sent to me by TB7076 for GMs before decide the 400U pantone color.

I think they decide the gray color cause can be painted as tan, but is more hard to paint a tan sole as gray

I showed here in the post number 132 after the GMs soles arrived from the factory with the title "gray soles arrived..." and with not complaints then I keep moving in the stage productions, the soles are the color showed and are being used in 9 pairs of the commitment.

Gio
    Last edited by crow62; Oct 17, 2012 at 7:06 PM.

From
    LR,Arkansas

Both the Kashyyyk trooper and GM use the exact same boot it's plain to see in the pics you posted. Both are tan soles. The only reason I paid $200 for these boots was the correct tan sole. almost the entire boot is covered by armor so the details of that part really didnt matter if I have to paint the sole anyway I really feel like I've just thrown my money away.

I'm #3 on the list for Kashyyyk boots so with the 2 sets you show completed I assume my boots are next to be made and shipped? Is this correct.

Also since the original sale info states "TAN" soles and now the soles are gray when was the decison made to switch colors? Why was this change not posted?
    Yes I saw the gray soles pic and should have said something then but even still I'M GETTING SOMETHING THAT ISNT WHAT I PAID FOR NOW..............

From
    Ambato

woodman said: View Post
    ...I'm #3 on the list for Kashyyyk boots so with the 2 sets you show completed I assume my boots are next to be made and shipped? Is this correct.

Also since the original sale info states "TAN" soles and now the soles are gray when was the decison made to switch colors? Why was this change not posted?
    Yes I saw the gray soles pic and should have said something then but even still I'M GETTING SOMETHING THAT ISNT WHAT I PAID FOR NOW..............
    Your pair is ready to ship, I am sending you a PM.

From
    OH

Just checking to see if all the Jan/Feb ones were made and shipped last Friday as promised? I am included in that list so should I be expecting them anytime soon?

From
    Brooklyn

GIOVANNI,

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY BOOTS...........TRACKING NUMBER SHOWS NOTHING

From
    Chicago, Illinois, United States

I paid for boots 1/30/2012 and today is 10/30/2012. Please respond of my PM.

From
    Bopfingen/Germany

Update please.

From
    LR,Arkansas

I got my boots today and even though the wait time was very long the boots are great.

I received mine today. For the most part, they look great, just like in the pics. My one problem is that the painting of the silver on the soles is a little sloppy, IMHO, almost like it was rushed. That's OK, though, as I'd rather have boots in hand than not. My first point of business is to see if I can easily strip off the paint and re-do it to my liking.

That aside, I think this was money well-spent. I won't beat a dead horse re: communication, so let me just say that I'm very glad to finally have these, as they're probably the closest I'm ever going to get to a real pair of KC's.

I hope everyone else receives theirs in short order. I think you'll be pleased with the end product.

From
    Wisconsin

woodman said: View Post
    I got my boots today and even though the wait time was very long the boots are great.
    Glad you like them. Still waiting. I got the request for my address so they could be shipped but have nothing yet. Patiently waiting, but am happy to hear they'll be worth the wait.

From
    North Texas

I am hoping everything will get smoothed out and running ok so that I can buy a set of these......I actually sat out of the first run because I fully expected some bumps and issues. I am just glad these paid items are starting to show up for everyone

From
    Bopfingen/Germany

Update needed!!!

From
    OH

Giovanni, I sent payment on Feb 5th 2011... you stated on Oct 17th 2012 that the boots ordered in Jan-Feb would be shipping... I would like an update as I (like many others) have been waiting for WAY too long, just to hear you say "I am shipping them on (INSERT DATE)" and then not deliver... you cannot pop in once a month and promise the same thing you did the month before!!

From
    Wisconsin

Bump for update...

From
    Brooklyn

Rupidupe said: View Post
    Bump for update...
    I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BOOTS. I'M TIRED OF THE FALSE PROMISES.

From
    OH

Nothing from the tracking info Guinzo?.. if so, that is quite ridiculous.

9 months... and nothing. He said that several items was sent the October 22th (including mine)... no tracking number, no updates...
    Maybe he's lying every time?

From
    Brooklyn

GIOVANNI,

I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY BOOTS. ARE THEY SHIPPING FROM THE PLANET JUPITER? MAYBE I'LL RECEIVE THEM IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS?

From
    Newcastle NSW Australia

Settle down guys you'll get your boots, he hasnt gone this far in the project just to turn around and rip everyone off.

In Crow I trust

From
    Wisconsin

Werstrooper said: View Post
    Settle down guys you'll get your boots, he hasnt gone this far in the project just to turn around and rip everyone off.

In Crow I trust
    I don't think most people are concerned about being ripped off. It's just a bizarre string of shipping assurances that have produced no boots, and spotty communication that gets people stressed out. We're all excited for these boots and get our hopes up when we hear they are on the way, then are let down when we hear nothing or receive nothing for weeks. Anyone would concede that is a fair reaction. Of course I'd like to get mine as well but do not need them right away so waiting for me isn't as big a deal. I know some guys were planning to have these for events.

From
    Bopfingen/Germany

That's the point. Although i'm number 18 or something like that in the list, it seems very strange, unless to the personal issues of crow. He told people that boots will be shipped 30 days after payment. Now i'm waiting for nearly 9 months. No responses on mails or PMs. That's not, how a merchant should act like. Many people were looking forward to receive their boots in time to finish their projects. This delay is ridiculous. We don't even get an update.
    Last edited by Rapier2278; Nov 28, 2012 at 1:26 AM.

From
    Perth, Western Australia

Yeah. I'm confident that I'll receive mine eventually, but the lack of info is frustrating. I was kinda expecting to be wearing them to C6 honestly. Yes there's all the health issues and I'm sympathetic to that, sure. I'm pretty sure Gio bit off a bit more than he could chew with this project... plus all the other ones he's got going on at present. Just a bunch of stuff that culminates with us all sitting here with no product yet and no realistic expectation of when we'll receive them.