JANGO/GM/KASHYYYK BOOTS from crow62 COMMITMENT RUN

From
    LR,Arkansas

Re: JANGO/GM/KASHYYYK BOOTS from crow62 COMMITMENT RUN

Giovanni responded to my FB PM and said he was making the white boots right now and would be shipping them in 8-10 days.

From
    Chicago, Illinois, United States

woodman said: View Post
    Giovanni responded to my FB PM and said he was making the white boots right now and would be shipping them in 8-10 days.
    ***.....what does making white boot have anything to do with our JANGO boots!!!

From
    North Texas

I think he was just trying to point out that Giovanni is still around and working and not disappeared into the wind.....I do not think he trying to say that it makes everything better or perfect for everyone.

just my 2 cents

and just so you know I am not down playing your frustration. I would be frustrated too.

From
    Wisconsin

I have learned over time in this hobby that timelines given by most suppliers fall short. Some, stretch out a very long time. Family, unforeseen problems, issues, errors, life, things happen. Since they are not a business with a set factory or workers it can take a very long time. Man, I'm still waiting for a few products after 2 years. You either get your money back or be patient and save yourself the high blood pressure. I advise that if you don't know the reputation of the maker and you send them your money then you are at their mercy. In this case as with most of my purchases, I feel confident that the items will be delivered. So I wait, and relax. All things will come in time guys...and if not, well as I stated before, for your own sanity either get your money back or make other backup plans for the items you're waiting for. We will all rock when we have these!

From

Rupidupe said: View Post
    I have learned over time in this hobby that timelines given by most suppliers fall short. Some, stretch out a very long time. Family, unforeseen problems, issues, errors, life, things happen. Since they are not a business with a set factory or workers it can take a very long time. Man, I'm still waiting for a few products after 2 years. You either get your money back or be patient and save yourself the high blood pressure. I advise that if you don't know the reputation of the maker and you send them your money then you are at their mercy. In this case as with most of my purchases, I feel confident that the items will be delivered. So I wait, and relax. All things will come in time guys...and if not, well as I stated before, for your own sanity either get your money back or make other backup plans for the items you're waiting for. We will all rock when we have these!
    I agree with everything you say However, I own shoe stores, employee numerous people, have 3 kids, coach volleyball, am a Scout leader and yet I still fullfill my obligations and promises. Common courtesy dictates a little communication. As an FYI I have been waiting years for a Prepro1 paint job Eight months for a pair of boots is nothing. It is the lack of communication that is unacceptable.

Tango said: View Post
    Eight months for a pair of boots is nothing. It is the lack of communication that is unacceptable.
    QFE. I said it before in this thread, and I stand by it: I don't mind waiting. It's the poor communication that pisses me off.

First we had no updates. Now we have updates with promises of shipping that apparently aren't being honored. That makes things worse. Don't ****ing promise a ship date unless you are sure you can follow through. It's that simple.

My prior experience with him was very smooth - good communication, prompt shipping, great product. I am seriously disappointed in how he's conducting himself on this run.
    Last edited by squirk; Sep 24, 2012 at 4:12 AM.

From

Crow we are ALL looking for an update! I know you cant see this or choose not to because you have not logged on to TDH since 8/28

I wonder if a bunch of PayPal complaints would help get things moving.....

Has anyone other than Trout and Abe received their boots?

I'm number 9 on the list and mine haven't arrived as yet.

From
    Brooklyn

Tango said: View Post
    Crow we are ALL looking for an update! I know you cant see this or choose not to because you have not logged on to TDH since 8/28

Giovanni,

I'm done being jerked around. I WANT A REFUND FOR THE BOOTS. I DON'T WANT THEM ANYMORE. WHEN YOU DECIDE TO READ THIS, REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From
    Ambato

I traveled early in the morning to my capital country (2 hours from here), I picked the packs were retained days ago, with the postal issue resolved I can resend now the boxes here in my local postal office, they will pickup in few minutes more.I am only showing the Jangos packs in the pic, three pairs are delivered and more Jangos will be sent inside this week:
    John Jason Suerstedt: 1 Jango DELIVERED
    Walter Santos: 1 Jango DELIVERED
    Abraham Puente: 1 Jango DELIVERED
    Arnaud Miralles: 2 pairs (1 Jango 1 RC) RR115706217EC
    Matt Hayden: 2 pairs Jango RR115706225EC
    Jeff Rodriquez: 1 pair Jango RR115706177EC
    Tim Sternort: 1 pair Jango RR115706248EC
    Nik Harvers: 1 pair Jango RR115706234EC

I have more Jangos and GMs finishing to send inside this week

We are making our best to update all the shippings, we are under pressure ourselve to finish the dispatches.

From
    Wisconsin

Love it. Not even sure if you're going to be able to get mine out soon but I have a troop on Oct 20 and would love to wear these new Jango boots. We'll see.

From
    Newcastle NSW Australia

To be fair on Crow, he has a lot of work to get done on these boots, they are not simple things to make.

besides, it's not like he's taken two years to splash a bit of resin around in a mold.

Thank you for the updates Gio. Gracias

From
    Brooklyn

GIOVANNI,

EITHER SHIP MY BOOTS OR REFUND MY MONEY!

From
    Brooklyn

GUINZO1975 said: View Post
    GIOVANNI,

EITHER SHIP MY BOOTS OR REFUND MY MONEY!
    Giovanni,

It's not cool what you're doing. Either SEND ME MY BOOTS OR REFUND MY MONEY! If you can't ship them fine, then REFUND MY MONEY! I don't want to hear any more excuses. ONE MORE TIME, EITHER SHIP ME THE BOOTS OR REFUND MY MONEY!

From
    Brooklyn

GIOVANNI,

I would like to either recieve my boots or refund me my money. You have made countless promises about delivery dates, etc. I am tired of the games. EITHER SHIP MY BOOTS OR REFUND MY MONEY. This is getting ridiculuous now. I don't want any more empty promises and false delivery dates. EITHER SHIP MY BOOTS OR REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From
    Brooklyn

GIOVANNI,

I SENT YOU PRIVATE MESSAGES AND YOU HAVEN'T REPLIED. I POSTED SEVERAL TIMES HERE AND YOU HAVEN'T REPLIED. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE OF YOUR EXCUSES. REFUND MY MONEY OR SEND ME THE BOOTS. I'M TIRED OF ALL YOUR EXCUSES AND FALSE SHIPPING DATES AND PROMISES. IF YOU'RE NOT HAVING SURGERY, IF YOUR CAR DIDN'T BREAK DOWN, IF THE BOOT FACTORY IS NOT ON FIRE, SEND ME MY BOOTS OR REFUND MY MONEY. REFUND MY MONEY OR SHIP ME THE BOOTS!

Werstrooper said: View Post
    To be fair on Crow, he has a lot of work to get done on these boots, they are not simple things to make.

besides, it's not like he's taken two years to splash a bit of resin around in a mold.
    In all fairness to us, he shouldn't go incommunicado and drop out of sight after repeatedly failing to make good on his promises to ship, especially when he received all our money up front.

Again, as a whole, this board is pretty accommodating when a seller has real-life issues that delay a run; note how we all took the "school shoe season" and "hospital" delays in stride and wished Giovanni well. However, I feel like those accommodations are being taken for granted.

Giovanni - seriously, man. You have all of our money. Is a short biweekly update - even if the update is "no new news to report" - really too much to ask?

Dude, I don't think posting a message up here everyday screaming at him to refund your money or send your boots is working at all in your favor. He obviously is not responding as quickly as you like and everyone gets it. You will get your boots eventually and if not then chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.

From
    Ambato

Hello again, you must to excuse my absence, I was working in the boots to dispatch ASAP, I show here the first pics for the GM and Kashyyyks:

and just taked a pic of my work table showing the advance, you will see some finished and another pairs in progress:

and finally I post the packs were sent this afternoon:

1 pair Galactic Marine to Dan Holliday : rr115706305ec

1 pair Jango to Rosanna Gioia GUINZO1975 (TDH): rr115706319ec

1 pair Jango to Robert Vashko SQUIRK (TDH): rr115706296ec

1 pair Kashyyyk to Marc Mosiman : rr115706322ec

2 pairs Jango 41eu to Alfred LIm : rr115706336ec

Please remember, I am full work in my workshop working for you, you can find me more easily in my msn email (check down my avatar)

Now is just matter of few days to finish the commitment run, I have all I need to conclude, please remember this project was elonged by cause of third parties or health issues, I said joking in various ocassions that this run has a curse, first the silicone moulds and boots were lost and found, then the soles factory cause the sizes send out of my country to make the CNCs matrix, then my 2 surgeries and finally a postal issue cause I upgraded my account to export, real life is this way, If we find an obstacle and give up, then is not a life, I know you send your money almost a year ago, but I can sit in my chair to make your boots only few weeks ago, before that I was waiting for previous stages in the developing, but we can overcome obstacles and keep going. Other projects came out faster as the havoc trooper soft parts, I made all the design and developing in less than a month (8 items boots included), so, I am making now that I know to make: make your boots, I keep working fellows, all is all right.
    Attly
    Giovanni
    Last edited by crow62; Oct 16, 2012 at 12:58 AM.

They look awesome, keep up the great work!!!

Received mine today! Many thanks

From
    Florida

Hey Geo, Thanks for all the hard work!!! I also got mine today, and they are fantastic!!

From
    Frederick, United States

If anyone here got a size 10 Jango that you no longer need, send me a PM. I will gladly take them off your hands and pay a little extra for your troubles.