Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

JANGO/GM/KASHYYYK BOOTS from crow62 COMMITMENT RUN

From
    Wisconsin

Re: JANGO/GM/KASHYYYK BOOTS from crow62 COMMITMENT RUN

hasenscharte said: View Post
    I just checked the clonetroopers forum. He is posting there frequently. I have not read much yet, but others have asked for their status and he asked them to send details. So I suppose he forgot or lost his list or whatever.

I would register there and ask in this thread.
    http://forum.clonetroopers.net/index...c=18346&page=9
    I joined clone troopers and posted to let Gio know that we at TDH have been largely forgotten and would like an update. It's clear from his postings there and others that he's been taking new orders and some of the guys there have ordered recently and gotten their boots already! Just sickening for those of us who have been waiting over a year and rarely hear anything from the man. Starting to feel like the abandoned step kids over here.

I'm not trying to be a goon about this but surely he must understand our frustration at this point?
    Last edited by Rupidupe; Jun 13, 2013 at 3:18 PM.

From
    Frederick, United States

You will see something similar on the RL it seems. A lot of recent updates, pictures of boots shipping out and even people receiving theirs recently so hope is still there.

From
    OH

I have to say I got my boots a month or two back and while they look nice, they are definitely a little more on the flimsy side... the front stitching (under the boot armor) started splitting after one troop... I am not one to bad mouth and he did come through with the boots I ordered, but just kinda expected more like the Bedford Stus I had already.

From
    Newcastle NSW Australia

****ing money grabber

From
    Sacramento, California

I think people in this thread should leave feedback so others would be warned if they don't see this thread later.

0618131159c_zps4710a2bd-jpg
    0618131159b_zps015bdeac-jpg
    0618131159_zps092e39cc-jpg
    0618131158_zps04e28e18-jpg
    0618131157_zps6b162fff-jpg

Boots received. I'm happy so far, they look really nice.

I just want to say, I've been waiting on these since the run started, and to me they were worth the wait. I think a lot of the reason he's been quiet is because people have gotten incredibly hostile in a short amount of time. This isn't like going to Walmart and buying a pair of shoes. He basically had to make these by hand, and I think he was overwhelmed by the sudden volume of orders in a very short time. Was I frustrated by the wait? A little. But then I thought about the fact that I basically can't find this style boot anymore, what it would take if I wanted to make these by hand (spoiler alert: I can't), and I came to the conclusion that it really didn't bother me waiting as long as I did.

I would order these again, in a heartbeat. A long wait, yes, but one I was willing to endure.

Thank you Crow62. Hopefully you don't have too much difficulty filling the rest of these orders and putting people's fears to rest. I'm a satisfied customer.

From
    Ambato

Giovanni here, first a really big sorry for my absence, I want to let you know that only left 8 pairs from 55 pairs of commitment run, I need updated addresses to dispatch, please send me via PM or to giovarodriguez@msn.com , here the list:

Claire Ambrose Jango 43eu
    Mike Moller Jango 44eu
    Liyong Sun Jango 42eu
    Matthew Burgess Jango 44eu
    Clifford Jones Jango 44eu
    Denman Freeman Kashyyyk 43eu
    Andrew Jones Jango 45eu
    Ole Petter W. Jango 45eu

All the other pairs were dispatched, if someone don´t recived yet, please post over here to check the track numbers list.

With all updated address I will can dispatch, anyway I am going to send to each a PM.

Giovanni
    Last edited by crow62; Jun 18, 2013 at 6:34 PM.

From
    Ambato

FenrirBralor said: View Post
    0618131159c_zps4710a2bd-jpg

I would order these again, in a heartbeat. A long wait, yes, but one I was willing to endure.

Thank you Crow62. Hopefully you don't have too much difficulty filling the rest of these orders and putting people's fears to rest. I'm a satisfied customer.
    Thanks to you bro, just a little more and I will be done, in the future, I will take orders and only at the ready to ship moment will ask for payment.

Glad to see you liked the finishing.

Cheers

Giovanni

From
    OH

Hey Giovanni,

Can you PM me about the issue I had above after my first troop with these boots?

Thanks,

From
    So Cal

Pantone 400U would have been correct for GM. It is alot warmer/lighter than the color he chose:

400u_zps751eaf51-jpg

It would have worked for the Kashyyyk Scout too--with coloring the actual boot to a tan color.

woodman said: View Post
    Giovanni why are the soles on the white boots gray? In the beginning of this they were going to be tan soles. The CRL for Kashyyyk troopers lists Khaki or tan soles.

From
    Hamburg/Germany

Hi Crow,
    PM send.

From
    Wisconsin

Need an update here. I was told it would be 2 weeks on June 18th. It's been 3 weeks and no word.

From
    Ambato

I am reading the PMs to update the shipping addresses, next week will take out from lasts some pairs to start to send, here a pic taked this week in the advance:

I will return next week with more news.

Gio

From
    Wisconsin

crow62 said: View Post
    I am reading the PMs to update the shipping addresses, next week will take out from lasts some pairs to start to send, here a pic taked this week in the advance:

I will return next week with more news.

Gio
    Saw your update on clonetroopers. Thanks...

From
    Hamburg/Germany

is there anything new in this area? And is it now possible to order a pair Jango boots in US size 12 or not ??? or is this thread dead??? Unfortunately crow will not respond to emails

From
    Oklahoma City

I have heard nothing. He was supposed to have shipped all the remaining boots back in June, but I never got my pair.

From
    Milwaukee, WI.

He told me he had two pairs of Jango boots in a US size 13 in stock and would ship right away. The funny thing was, he wanted me to send Paypal to his cousins paypal address or if I wanted faster shipping to just Western Union the money to him? I don't trust it and it seems funny to me, on why I need to send money to another paypal address?
    Last edited by Eaglewolf570; Sep 11, 2013 at 12:58 PM.

From
    Newcastle NSW Australia

EDIT: Boots arrived over the holiday period.
    Last edited by Werstrooper; Jan 13, 2014 at 4:47 PM.

From
    Wisconsin

He somewhat regularly posts on clone troopers and is constantly shipping out boots to people who've ordered long after we did. Despite his personal issues he cannot or will not just make good on these orders and move on. Apparently we have been forgotten or just blown off. It's frustrating to watch so many others get new boots weeks after they have ordered when many of us have been waiting well over a year with nothing.

Scratch that, just seen the above post

From
    Hillingdon, Slough, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

[QUOTE=eagerly;629834]Scratch that, just seen the above post [QUOTE]
    I know people have had probs In the past, but I got my boots In the last run a while ago with no problems at all and i think according to the other thread everyone else did too

From
    Ambato

Thanks Spotter301, yes, all previous pairs were sent ALL, I am selling more pairs in this thread, right now I am awaiting for more soles from factory and will start a new run in 2 weeks.

Gio