Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

JANGO/GM/KASHYYYK BOOTS from crow62 COMMITMENT RUN

From
    United States

Re: JANGO/GM/KASHYYYK BOOTS from crow62 COMMITMENT RUN

My boots arrived today!! Good condition - will post pics soon. Thanks Crow - they're nice!

From
    Chicago, Illinois, United States

Mine arrived as well. Worth the wait but needs to work communication! This hobby is about commitment! Buyer commits money and seller commits to providing a quality product in a timely manner with status updates. No different than if you were purchasing a piece of Stickley furniture or a Harley Business is business.

From
    Long Beach, CA

What did these run???

From
    Seattle

I think I paid $250 shipped and a year wait.

From
    Bopfingen/Germany

Receiceved some news today, not from crow, but from a guy from germany: He paid his boots 10 months ago and received them last saturday, while i paid more than 12 months ago, and i don't even get an answer or a tracking number. This is such a shame, i cannot beleive. I'm a patient man, but this can't be put into words....

well i'm 10 months into my wait... so that doesnt bode well!

From
    Ambato

Boots that I sent first february week still on delivery stage yet, mostly of the 25 pairs are delivered, Rapier2278 and Angelfettus, I left 8 jango pairs to send to TDH, are in box and I am waiting for funds transfer to send the last pairs, your pairs are ready to ship, I have internet now in my department so I can talk daily with you again, I am now in a new way to sell, you can order a pair and I will ask for the payment only at the ready to ship stage, you will not to send any money before, now that the first run is finished I will can down the price to 190usd worldwide ship included, of course the commitment members run list will receive first and then the new orders, you are able to ask me for your Jango pair, updating first post.

Giovanni
    Crow62

Oh God! This is GREAT! Just wondering if all my items are ready to ship or not! Thanks!

From
    Ambato

Lancetlol said: View Post
    Oh God! This is GREAT! Just wondering if all my items are ready to ship or not! Thanks!
    Liyong, check this video, you will see in the first 5 seconds that your vest, suit and boots are ready to ship, I am finishing some pairs more to send another big shipment:

Jangos And GMs 2nd Part Video by giovarodriguez | Photobucket

From
    Bopfingen/Germany

Ok, waiting for a shipping number within the next 5 days, otherwise i'll expect a full refund.

From
    Ambato

Rapier2278 said: View Post
    Ok, waiting for a shipping number within the next 5 days, otherwise i'll expect a full refund.
    Achim, a jango pair for you is in Germany is with Phil S..., sending you a PM to explain.

Giovanni

From
    Bopfingen/Germany

Thanks for your info-gonna contact Phil, maybe we can fix it.

From
    Wisconsin

crow62 said: View Post
    Boots that I sent first february week still on delivery stage yet, mostly of the 25 pairs are delivered, Rapier2278 and Angelfettus, I left 8 jango pairs to send to TDH, are in box and I am waiting for funds transfer to send the last pairs, your pairs are ready to ship, I have internet now in my department so I can talk daily with you again, I am now in a new way to sell, you can order a pair and I will ask for the payment only at the ready to ship stage, you will not to send any money before, now that the first run is finished I will can down the price to 190usd worldwide ship included, of course the commitment members run list will receive first and then the new orders, you are able to ask me for your Jango pair, updating first post.

Giovanni
    Crow62
    I received a request for shipping address in November and still have no boots. I'm in the waited a year category and are seeing others who purchased after me getting boots. Just hoping I have not been forgotten?

So glad to see that ! Thank you!

From
    Bopfingen/Germany

Received my boots yesterday after more than one year of waiting at least, but i'm disappointed. The seams/welds are not in the expected quality, slack threads here and there. While trynig to fix the cord in top the first time, it occured, that the cord wasn't fixed to the boot. Overall, the Boots are looking good at the first look, but they aren't the high end product, that we were promised.

i still havent received mine... even though Crow stated mine were shipping tha same time as Rapiers.....

From
    Wisconsin

angelfetus said: View Post
    i still havent received mine... even though Crow stated mine were shipping tha same time as Rapiers.....
    Like many of you, I've waited over a year for these. It's ridiculous. Please send boots! Others have reported getting them on Clone Troopers who ordered them after me! WTH?!

From
    Newcastle NSW Australia

For the love of God Crow, what is going on?

I didnt think a Jango Fett would take me 3 years to complete but that looks like the case anyway. In the time I've been waiting for these boots I've completed a ESB Vader, Because these boots have taken to long Crow, in the time I've been waiting for them I've completed an ENTIRE COSTUME!

Pull your finger out dude.

From
    Newcastle NSW Australia

bump

Anyone heard from him on the other forums?

From
    Wisconsin

Still waiting for that tracking number I was promised over a month ago. Not expecting miracles here, just want you to follow through.

From
    Frederick, United States

Last post on Rebel Legion- May 25th

From
    Bopfingen/Germany

Man, that's ridiculous-a german guy ordered his boots about 3 months ago and received them this week...

From
    Wisconsin

Having waited over a year, I have been given assurances on 2 different occasions that mine were on the way. In November of last year and then in May of this year. I've yet to get the boots. I have no idea what system Gio is using to send boots but it certainly isn't those who ordered earliest. I would be more understanding if I weren't seeing others get boots who bought them long after I did. Very frustrating.

From
    Newcastle NSW Australia

Rapier2278 said: View Post
    Man, that's ridiculous-a german guy ordered his boots about 3 months ago and received them this week...
    I seriously don't know whats going through Crows head, it almost feels intentional. If it's not intentional all I can do is assume he's broke and cannot afford to finish the run.

I need to know if...

a) this run will ever get finished

b) if so when will it be finished

c) Can I get my money back to invest in a second hand pair?

d) is there any money left to get back or is he broke?

Because if we are never going to see the boots, I need to know. This is effecting peoples lives, yes it sounds strange but he needs to know that his actions are affecting people in a very negative manner. By not responding it shows a complete lack of respect to that huge list of people that trusted him to do the right thing.

From
    Frankfurt, Germany

I just checked the clonetroopers forum. He is posting there frequently. I have not read much yet, but others have asked for their status and he asked them to send details. So I suppose he forgot or lost his list or whatever.

I would register there and ask in this thread.
    http://forum.clonetroopers.net/index...c=18346&page=9