Jango Gloves

From
    Houston, TX

Jango Gloves

I have reviewed most of the threads out there on the forum about the Jango Gloves, but still haven't come across a recent post about an accurate viable glove that could fit an XL size hand. There seems to be a number of fabricators on the forum that work in the leather medium, has anyone produced or considered producing a run of gloves that could fit that need; or are there solutions out there that someone has come across? Any help would be great.

From
    North Texas

Jango Gloves

I have been checking Target but the haven't stocked them for this year yet. One thing about the gloves is that they will be ladies sizes. Men's gloves have the three lines on the back making them not screen accurate. The ladies lack the lines.

When you cut the liners out of the gloves you get some additional room. Plus the stretch a bit easier without the liner. Now your hand will probably be a purplish blue after trooping since the liner is out, but those are the sacrifices we Jangos make.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Maracay Venezuela

Re: Jango Gloves

Hi guys, the Jango gloves are a great problem to find, I have like 3 years try to get one, but recently I bought a navy blue size L (my hand is 8.5 hand circunference) that maybe gonna work, in this week I gonna have it, let me tell you later how work this for me, and maybe works for you right?:

Its seem similar that Target and we need to remove the front strap and ready here we go:

Lamb Sheep Skin Real Leather Women's Winter Gloves Lambs Wrist Length Handmade | eBay

hopes this info help you guys, I let you know this week when I put in my hands ok?

From
    North Texas

Those look like they would work. I would suggest cutting out the liners and cutting off the buckle, but that is what I do with the merona gloves, and the price looks decent.

From
    Houston, TX

Those should look great after modification. Too bad they don't have the large ones in stock

From
    Maracay Venezuela

yeah I saw , just are size M, but wait contact the seller and ask for that size?? maybe there is luck