Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Subscribe
    Oct 23, 2011, 6:12 PM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #76

I can't seem to be able to get the pictures to come up
    Oct 24, 2011, 5:34 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #77

Never mind! I'll take some new snaps for you!
    Oct 25, 2011, 5:41 PM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #78

Lookin forward to it! I ALWAYS love to see what people do with my armor
    Oct 29, 2011, 6:23 PM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #79

Just ordered my stuff...soooo looking forward to getting it Down Under and getting moving...everyones work on RKDs stuff looks amazing I can't wait for my early Christmas present
    Oct 31, 2011, 7:18 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #80

This is your knee armour as part of my complete costume.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC Fett.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	56805
  6. Member Since
    Jun 2011
    Oct 31, 2011, 11:01 PM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #81

I thought you might like to see where your armor is at......I am almost finished .....I need to assemble your knees and get rid of these stand in ones and a little more weathering and thats it for now! Boba Fett Submittal pictures by TK9039 - Photobucket
    Nov 1, 2011, 6:28 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #82

Steve - Almost finished with your order bro!
    Jay - Thanks for the post dude, lookin good!

DJ- What else can I say brotha, other than fantastic! Excellent paint job on that

Thank you all very much for sharing!
    Nov 1, 2011, 11:47 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #83

Hi mate, turns out the armour I have is ROTJ when I need ESB. Apparently my knees are the wrong colour but I'm going to get some confirmation on it... As I was very proud with them! >.< I may have to buy the complete set. It looks like a lot of work!! >.< I would be happy to sand the edges etc and trim them but I don't have a drill or much, so if you could cut the 2 holes for the red light read out, that would be awesome. Is there many differences on the armour plates themselves as I didn't think that ESB had a huge flamethrower, so I may go for MOW gaunts but you for all the other armour :P What have you got ESB style bro?
    Nov 2, 2011, 8:06 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #84

Hi Jay!
    I can certainly take care of those chest display readout slots for you for an extra fee. I'll also need EXACT measurements of them. As far as the differences between ROTJ and ESB, I believe it's only the right shoulder bell and the backplate (dent wise). All the other pieces are the same to the best of my knowledge.
    I make all the ESB parts as far as armor goes. I don't make the greeblies for the gaunts though (yet)

Feel free to hit me up if you have any other questions
    Nov 2, 2011, 8:28 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #85

Quote redkraytdragon said: View Post
    Hi Jay!
    I don't make the greeblies for the gaunts though (yet)
    Can't wait to see !
  11. Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Nov 2, 2011, 8:40 PM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #86

Ok guys,

I been talking with will Redkraytdragon, and he's a pleasure to talk with, help full and just great to deal with.
    So I have finally decided to start this endeavor to make my ROTJ fett with wills armor.
    Great Price, and from the pics his armor look pretty good, so I am one happy, exited fett.

Anyway I will keep everyone upto date.

And thanks will.

Regards,

Pablo.
    Nov 2, 2011, 9:03 PM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #87

Hey Pablo....congrats.
    I have ordered my stuff as well for ESB fett off Will, and you are right very easy to get along with and a definite pleasure to talk to.
    Hopefully my stuff should arrive in Brissy in the next couple of weeks.
    Nov 3, 2011, 6:12 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #88

Thanks a ton guys! I'm really glad that I can offer a product that people like and that they recommend to others. As I've stated before, customer service, honesty, and communication is VERY important to me and I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a bad customer experience... something I vowed will not happen with me if I ever decided to get into the game of being an armor producer.
    I will always be accessible to anyone and everyone here (yes even AFTER I get your money, lol...we all know how that is right?? ). I may not always be able to get back to everyone right away, but always no more than a day (due to my work schedule and not having access to a computer while I'm there), so have no worries in that dept.

Pablo, I got the first payment bro thanks! Email replied
    Steve, thanks again for your business and please let me know when your package arrives. Thanks!
    -Will
    Nov 3, 2011, 7:05 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #89

I agree with those two. I bought my knees, and RKD was very supportive in terms of answering queries I had not to mention how enthusiastic he comes across in terms of "helping a brother out" as it were. :P

RKD - Looks like I'll be making an order soon. Just need to get paid for one more bit of design work then I can do it. This is what I'm after:

- Chest Armour w/ chest display holes cut out (If that's OK?)
    - Shoulder Armour
    - Back Armour w/ harness holes cut out (If that's OK?)
    - Collar Armour
    - Cod Armour
    - Butt Armour

In terms of the chest holes, I am making a display out of a bike light, some acetate and the numbers printed on another bit of acetate... ha thank god for TK-409. So I don't know if you know the dimensions best for the ESB kit? Cheers.
    Nov 3, 2011, 7:50 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #90

RKD, sup bud..? The new stuff looks awesome! Great work.
    Nov 3, 2011, 12:36 PM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #91

congrats pablo, can't go wrong with this guy! A+
    Nov 4, 2011, 6:14 PM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #92

Quote Devilstar2k2 said: View Post
    RKD, sup bud..? The new stuff looks awesome! Great work.
    Hey Sean!! Where you been bro?? Glad to see you back, haven't seen you around on the boards in a while!

Chris, thanks again buddy!
    Nov 5, 2011, 8:43 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #93

I have PM'd you RKD so we can chin wag.
    Nov 6, 2011, 6:29 PM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #94

PM replied with a price list brotha! Let me know
    Nov 7, 2011, 6:27 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #95

Cheers mate. I will be buying from you eventually (unless someone magically comes into selling some good painted armour for cheaper :P). However, my housemate just decided to move out. :'( so I am now forced to find a new house. So I'm going to wait a month until I have a house :P Sorry to mess you about RKD.
    Nov 7, 2011, 6:32 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #96

Aw bummer dude, that sucks about your situation I hope you get back on your feet soon bro! That's way more important than armor so take care of what you need to first ok? Take care and I'll be around whenever you're ready
    Nov 7, 2011, 7:27 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #97

Cool mate. I will definitely be in touch!
    Nov 15, 2011, 5:04 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #98

I got my stuff from RKD today.
    I must admit it got down here quicker than I expected and I am so impressed with it.
    Sturdy, nice clean sharp details and the 'rough trimming' is excellent.
    Now I can go full tilt at my ESB Fett.
    Nov 21, 2011, 2:49 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #99

@ Jay - Sounds good buddy, looking forward to hearing from you
    @ Steven - Thanks again for your business mate and I'm so glad you like the armor! I appreciate the feedback
    Looking forward to seeing your wip!
  25. Member Since
    Jun 2011
    Nov 25, 2011, 8:25 AM - Re: IOA ROTJ Fett Armor kits Version 2 - Now available #100

Will--

Your armor(along with just about everything from members here) got some national airplay--hopefully I represented the Fett well. Thought you might enjoy seeing this! 501st and Rebel Legion in the 2011 McDonald's Thanksgiving Day Parade - YouTube