Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Jun 24, 2015, 3:00 PM - Interest thread for Metal Greeblies for Han in Carbonite -Clips and Grill #1

Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that I'm planning on doing a run for metal greeblies, specifically the hero panel grill/grate, and the 20 clips. You probably already have these in plastic, but I wanted them in metal and am gathering orders. I started an interest thread on the RPF to collect names, so if you're interested either post there, or reply here and I'll add you to the list.
    the RPF

I'm expecting the clips to cost about $110, and the grill to be $25. I'm currently selling them in plastic for $79 and $12 respectively, so these are a tad more, but actual metal and really make the side panels look great.

If you haven't gotten the rest of the greeblies yet or still need them, they're available here:

Han in Carbonite Greeblies - Part A (H6RK9FYZ2) by baltimore parts with holes
    Han in Carbonite Greeblies - Box and Handles (U4CXPP339) by baltimore box and handles
    Han in Carbonite Greeblies - Part B (9TAN6DNRL) by baltimore small parts
    And if for whatever reason you'd like to get the plastic grill and clips instead of the upcoming metal ones, they're still available here:
    Han in Carbonite Greeblies - Grate (HA672F6UW) by baltimore grillhttp://shpws.me/wHWM clips

And as always, more boxes are available, so just contact me or fill out this form for that: bit.ly/zenixHiC

But anyway, lemme know if you are interested in metal clips and grill. I'm looking for 25 minimum, and I've got about 18 people signed up so far
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Jun 24, 2015, 3:56 PM - Re: Interest thread for Metal Greeblies for Han in Carbonite -Clips and Grill #2

Just when I think I'm done with a prop....
  4. Member Since
    Jun 2010
    4 Weeks Ago - Jun 24, 2015, 9:57 PM - Re: Interest thread for Metal Greeblies for Han in Carbonite -Clips and Grill #3

Quote Chacquie said: View Post
    Just when I think I'm done with a prop....
    Ya, i know should I put you down for a set?
    4 Weeks Ago - Jun 25, 2015, 9:29 AM - Re: Interest thread for Metal Greeblies for Han in Carbonite -Clips and Grill #4

I'll wait for a future run. I'd like to see pictures. I also need to measure the grate I have now. Very happy to see you are making these though!
  6. Member Since
    Jun 2010
    2 Weeks Ago - Jul 12, 2015, 10:45 PM - Re: Interest thread for Metal Greeblies for Han in Carbonite -Clips and Grill #5

the run is proceeding. I've got a list together over on therpf. grills are ordered, and clips are started but will take longer because of tooling and sample. If you're interested in this, let me know so I know how many to make.