Subscribe
    1 Week Ago - Sep 23, 2014, 8:00 PM - INTEREST ONLY: Big/tall Jango-style chest armor #1

This is really just to gauge interest if there would be any, but I figure I'd post up just to see. I'm currently working on a custom set of armor for my Montross and have focused on replicating the jango-fett style armor, sans a few pieces. Right now this would be strictly the chest/upper torso portions, and I am planning to mold/cast them in CC aluminum.

The armor was made from custom sized templates from WizardOfFlight. I am 6'7" tall and 325lbs.

Working on the masters to make the molds from, some pics of the progress:

Ab plate, collar, left pectoral (before forming) Ignore the shins, I will be re-doing them

Left Pectoral sculpt:

To show the curves

Formed pectoral:

They still need some minor filler work, but otherwise I'm pleased with how they've come out so far.

I am unsure as of yet if I will pursue fabricating the cod and shins, but I'd like to get through these pieces first...

thoughts?

Thanks

-TC
    1 Week Ago - Sep 23, 2014, 8:32 PM - Re: INTEREST ONLY: Big/tall Jango-style chest armor #2

as a jango with a very long torso (as well as being a good 5" taller than temura) i would be interested in a set of larger chest/ab plates; especially in cold cast to match the CC cruzer armor that i have. cruzer's stuff is great, everything fits me quite well and is proportionate to my size except the chest area looks kind of like i'm wearing kid size armor because i'm a big dude (though not at big as you, chris).

although i would like a chance to get to work on a set, see it in person, before really being able to commit.
    1 Week Ago - Sep 25, 2014, 7:41 AM - Re: INTEREST ONLY: Big/tall Jango-style chest armor #3

I'll post measurements of the pieces for a better reference point