Subscribe
    Oct 21, 2014, 10:08 AM - INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #1

First, for those that dont know, I was married for 9 years and have two step children. Right after my divorce my ex was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. It has been almost 3 years and things are very bad. She is/was a big part of my life and I am struggling mentally and emotionally as well as finantially to help her. The reason I started doing my props again was to make money to help out with some things. It has helped. So thank you for everyone that has ordered things.

Recently the doctors stopped treating her. Her treatments are no longer working. I have really been struggling to find ways to help and time to do so. There are a few people that need misc parts, and that is my next priority. Outside of that I have also taken a 60 hour a week job doing development work to try to help out with what comes next for the kids and my ex.

Most of my runs are complete. This is a post to gauge interest. Please post your interest below. Please dont spam the thread. I would rather spend my time making things for people than deciphering what to make.

Simple etiquette:

1 Sidearm - $150
    1 Holster - $150
    1 HIC FULL $525
    1 HIC PIECES $350
    1 SET PANELS $250 (panels will have some thin spots but the surfaces will be bubble free and clean)
    1 EE3 - ESB $260
    1 EE3 - ROTJ $260
    1 EE3 ROTJ RUBBER $350

My EE3 molds are the best they have ever been. They also will come with a reinforced D bracket.

My holster mold is the best its ever been. I have had three people tell me they think I sent the wrong holster to them.

Sidearm is split trigger, and comes virtually perfect.

There is virtually no cleanup needed on any of these parts.

Rubber orders will take 2-4 weeks to complete. Resin orders 2-3 weeks.

Please put what your ordering below.

PM's make things WAY worse for me. If you are waiting for some small parts that I have promised you, please put exactly what your waiting for in a post below and state whether you will accept 'not perfect' but 'not bad' parts. I have tubs of them laying around and can fill those orders very quick with them.

I will be doing interior kits soon. They are my favorite, im just trying to get some spare time.
  2. Member Since
    May 2013
    Oct 21, 2014, 11:29 AM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #2

I'll be putting my order in for the rubber rotj ee3 when I get home from work.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Oct 21, 2014, 11:39 AM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #3

The rubber EE3 will have rubber everything but the barrel (PVC) and the stock (wood)

I can make a rubber stock, but they are HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY

However the new reinforced d bracket should be able to handle them now.
    Oct 21, 2014, 11:54 AM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #4

Interested in a sidearm.
    Oct 21, 2014, 12:17 PM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #5

Stormrider, sent you another PM, and in regards to it, I can use pieces from that "not perfect" or "not great" or even the "jeeez this sucks" bucket I will make the parts work.
    Oct 21, 2014, 12:57 PM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #6

Thanks for the update Mike. Sorry to hear about this, I went through the same thing with my uncle very recently.

-Scope mount shrouds, a front scope barrel mount and depending on price, a reinforced D bracket (mines a little wobbly).

I'd like the cleanest parts possible so if you have some with little clean up I'll take em, however if the corners need to be filled or there are bigger bubbles, I can wait.

Take care of your family first and foremost.
    Oct 21, 2014, 1:08 PM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #7

I just got back from FanDays trooping with the rubber EE-3. Loved it. I have a few problems in my shoulders and neck from a workplace accident a few years ago, and this thing put no extra strain on me. It looks great, feels great, and it's light. if you want something that you can troop in all day and not feel like you have been doing arm curls for 4 hours, the rubber EE-3 is for you. I dropped the lower register from waist height quit a few times to test durability, and is bounced back every time ready for more. I also have the Resin EE-3. I don't have it put together yet , but the parts looks great.
    Oct 21, 2014, 3:49 PM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #8

Sorry to hear this news, man!
    Life has a way of hitting below the belt, sometimes!! Make every moment count!!

I'm rebuilding my ESB Boba, so I'm in need of:
    - ESB EE3
    - Sidearm
    - Holster

I need a set of Barrel Rings with scope mounts to fit an old kit you sold me years ago (before you refined your builds for that part), so if you have some "not perfect" sets of those, I'll take one for sure!

Thanks!
    4 Weeks Ago - Nov 18, 2014, 11:45 AM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #9

Would be interested in a one EE3 - ESB
    4 Weeks Ago - Nov 18, 2014, 10:30 PM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #10

Interested in a ROTJ EE3, the $260 version, for a buddy of mine (His wife is giving it to him as a Christmas present)
    4 Weeks Ago - Nov 19, 2014, 1:05 PM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #11

I'd be interested in a few items:

Sidearm
    Holster
    EE3 - ESB
    EE3 - ROTJ
    EE3 ROTJ RUBBER

Thanks!
    Dave
    Last edited by davidFett; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:21 AM.
    3 Weeks Ago - Nov 26, 2014, 9:26 PM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #12

My wife of 9 years died last night.

I have two unhappy customers. Over one lost package and one. Hic control panel. When I. Return next week I will fulfill those and them get busy on taking orders. I apologize that I Havent been Able. To move on some of these. Things
    3 Weeks Ago - Nov 27, 2014, 3:01 AM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #13

So sorry to hear that, Mike. My thoughts are with you, man.
    3 Weeks Ago - Nov 28, 2014, 12:29 AM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #14

We are all here for you brother..take your time..am in no hurry. You have to take care of yourself before you take care of others. You always come across excited and full of energy about your passions here. I hope that returns. Let yourself heal..if you need to reach out..do
    take care,
    Curtis
    3 Weeks Ago - Nov 29, 2014, 5:58 AM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #15

My sincerest condolances for your terrible loss. I am sure she is at peace now and happy knowing how much she was loved. You will see her again but until then be strong brother!!

At this moment work comes a very, very distant second but i hope it can be some distraction from the heartache. If you feel up to it then i too would be interested in a holster (when you are able).
    Once again take your time, be strong and know you have support.
    3 Weeks Ago - Dec 1, 2014, 2:56 AM - Re: INTEREST - New Combined Run - EE3 - HIC - Sidearm - Holsters #16

Hey Mike,

my sincerest condolences for your loss. I wish you power and support from your friends and family.