This is just an interest thread at the moment.
Full Cody - ready to troop out of the (large) box!! No expense was spared in this bad boy.
I'm 6'2" medium build.
Here is a breakdown of what is potentially on offer:
- EVO3 lid
- Bozotheclone armour: chest, back, forearms, biceps, ab, thighs, calves, hand guards
- OSCS/KW Designs armour: cod (tall), butt (tall), knees [plus inserts], elbows [plus inserts]
- Steelbitz - belt, boxes & shoulder straps
- Todd (CTN), jet pack, arm band, chest badge, shoulder bells
- Other greeblies which came form sellers I can't remember at CTN: shoulder antenna, x2 lid anetnnas, arm tool
- Darman neckseal (15.5 ")
- body suit - can't remeber the name!! It is a motor bike ribbed base layer (L) two piece that cost about £100
- gloves - under armour tactical
- shoes - bespoke made by Crow62 over on CTN size 9.5
- weapon - DC-15 shorty (Woodchuck)
All painted with rustoleum and a clear final laquered pspray over the top - the missus who is a genuis graphic designer did all the weathering as per Cody ref pics (including the chest blast which is actually 'carved out) & also has the shoulder bell signature.
I'll likely be putting it on the bay for £2500 plus shipping (due to their fees) but am happy to take offers from interested parties.
Here's some pics - any questions please ask.