Subscribe
    1 Week Ago - Dec 8, 2014, 10:16 AM - ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #1

I appreciate everyone sending kind messages for my current loss. Now is the time I start getting back to life and trying to recoup what the last few years have cost me.

I am not sure where to put this, so if it needs to be moved let me know.

I am setting up my shop this week/weekend again. I will be doing Sidearms, Holsters, EE3's (reinforced and I think im ready for ROTJ as well as my ESB), HIC's and possibly control panels for the HICS.

HICS are tricky because the rubber doesnt last long once I order it. Shipping costs have gone up considerably for the hics' as well, but I know some of you want them. The panels especially are difficult because they almost all end upw ith thin spots.

I can thicken up the panels on the inside to prevent this, but they will use more plastic and not be acurate on the inside (but that part is never shown) and they will be mroe difficult to trim in certain instances. So some feedback will need to be done in that case. This piece in particular though has to be kept in mind that they WILL come out thin. They will warp a bit when shipping. (Can be heated and bent back) They will need to be trimmed. Why so difficult? Heres something most probably dont realize. The movie prop likely had 1 real panel, and 7 bricks, fully filled, solid resin panels. I doube they made a press mold for the rest of the panels, thus why they are not lit. Because they are solid. Just a guess though.

This all being said I will start getting lists together for who wants what. If I could get a volunteer to compile a list for all items wanted, I would be willing to trade a a sidearm, holster or EE3 kit (minus stock) for their help. This would entail monitoring this thread for me, and getting everyones name as follows from within this thread and taking the PMS for the items. It will be work. It will need to be updated every day. But if anyone is willing to do it for me, it would help me get back into the swing of things. If not, it will just take me a little longer to get rolling.

ESB EE3:
    Joeuser1
    Joeuser2

ROTJ EE3
    Jimuser1
    JoeUser2

HIC
    Bobuser1
    bobuser2

Once lists are compiled I will attack the lists one at a time and make sure everyone gets what they want.

Likely order:
    ESB/ROTJ EE3's
    HIC/Holsters
    Sidearms

Thanks for your patience. Please refrain from pm's unless you can not post in the cargo hold.
    Mike/Stormrider
    1 Week Ago - Dec 8, 2014, 10:25 AM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #2

Hey Mike,

Do you still have some of those 2nd/B Casts you want to clear out of the shop? As I still need those few parts for my ESB.
    1 Week Ago - Dec 8, 2014, 7:15 PM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #3

I offer to help with the list Mike

Here is the list, from this thread and the oct thread.

ESB EE3:
    Joeuser1
    Joeuser2
    bounty1138
    davidfett
    stellardude
    themacalu
    abaddon1974

ROTJ EE3:
    Jimuser1
    JoeUser2
    davidfett
    v7sg

ROTJ RUBER:
    Coop0589

HIC:
    Bobuser1
    bobuser2

Holsters:
    davidfett
    stellardude
    japanfett

Sidearms:
    Bounty1138
    davidfett
    syllander
    stellardude

EE-3 Greeblies:
    Locitous
    Geilmortar
    jbdubz - Scope mount shrouds, a front scope barrel mount and depending on price, a reinforced D bracket

Here is the Mikes price and info for the kits
    1 Sidearm - $150
    1 Holster - $150
    1 HIC FULL $525
    1 HIC PIECES $350
    1 SET PANELS $250 (panels will have some thin spots but the surfaces will be bubble free and clean)
    1 EE3 - ESB $260
    1 EE3 - ROTJ $260
    1 EE3 ROTJ RUBBER $350
    My EE3 molds are the best they have ever been. They also will come with a reinforced D bracket.
    My holster mold is the best its ever been. I have had three people tell me they think I sent the wrong holster to them.
    Sidearm is split trigger, and comes virtually perfect.
    There is virtually no cleanup needed on any of these parts.
    Rubber orders will take 2-4 weeks to complete. Resin orders 2-3 weeks.
    Last edited by animefan; 3 Days Ago at 2:33 AM.
    1 Week Ago - Dec 8, 2014, 7:22 PM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #4

Are you not using sellbuddy for these runs?
    1 Week Ago - Dec 9, 2014, 1:11 AM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #5

Let the buying frenzy begin!
    I'd like to order an ESB sidearm, cold cast if possible.
    I'm also interested in an ESB EE-3, but I'd like to stagger my purchases a little bit, if possible, to help soften the blow to my wallet.
    Thanks. The holster you sent is awesome, but it's just not complete without the correct sidearm.
    Cheers
    1 Week Ago - Dec 9, 2014, 2:14 AM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #6

Still looking for ESB EE-3 greeblies.
    1 Week Ago - Dec 11, 2014, 12:46 PM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #7

I am using sellbuddy. I just need to make lists for who wants what so I can order products and make a few commitment lists. if you want to do it anime, that would be cool. Ill msg you. Did you get your paints m8?

Locitus I have a ton of extra greebles. I just need to get things out on my tables for people. Every time I start to get the small stuff out, big stuff gets in the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Gil: I may have some seconds when things are done, but at this point, i honestly got rid of almost everything I own that isnt nailed down that was of immediate value. I have a lot of incomplete small parts in boxes and bags, but need to get on a table to see if i have things that can go out.

- - - Updated - - -

Gil: I may have some seconds when things are done, but at this point, i honestly got rid of almost everything I own that isnt nailed down that was of immediate value. I have a lot of incomplete small parts in boxes and bags, but need to get on a table to see if i have things that can go out.

- - - Updated - - -

Bounty : will be doing sidearms and ee3's at same time if things work out the way i envision.
    1 Week Ago - Dec 11, 2014, 1:28 PM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #8

Posted this to one of your other threads, but I'd be interested in a few items:

Sidearm
    Holster
    EE3 - ESB
    EE3 - ROTJ

Also, will any of these be offered in rubber as well as resin?

Thanks!
    Dave
    Last edited by davidFett; 1 Week Ago at 5:01 PM.
    1 Week Ago - Dec 11, 2014, 3:15 PM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #9

Quote Stormrider said: View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I only need the Red Arrow referenced pieces New or Seconds
    1 Week Ago - Dec 12, 2014, 12:56 AM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #10

I would like to order one holster for my ESB build.
    Many thanks
    Amir
    1 Week Ago - Dec 12, 2014, 4:33 PM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #11

Great. As long as the run doesn't happen immediately, I should be able to afford both.
    1 Week Ago - Dec 12, 2014, 6:58 PM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #12

How much for an EE3 - ESB?
    6 Days Ago - Dec 14, 2014, 11:20 PM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #13

Quote themacalu said: View Post
    How much for an EE3 - ESB?
    Updated in post 3
  14. Member Since
    Jan 2011
    6 Days Ago - Dec 15, 2014, 1:06 AM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #14

I would like an ESB EE3 please.

Craig
    3 Days Ago - Dec 17, 2014, 2:32 AM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #15

Quote abaddon1974 said: View Post
    I would like an ESB EE3 please.

Craig
    Added you on to Mikes list
    3 Hours Ago - Dec 20, 2014, 9:41 PM - Re: ICONIC / Stormrider / INTEREST #16

Animefan can you add me to the ESB EE3 list?!

Thanks!