HyperBlade Darth Vader Light Saber

EBay Auction @

Darth Vader Master Replicas Light Saber Retrofitted TO Hyperdyne Hyperblade | eBay

This is a quick post to get this out there. I am selling me HyperBlade (by Hyperdyne) Vader Saber. The hilt is a metal Master Replicas that I gutted to replace with all HyperBlade stuff. The blade has the dual core tubing and a Version 2 flex hyperblade red LED core. It also has the LED driver with pulse core, movie flicker, and clash effect. He's the saber sound board, 11 V lithium battery for brighter light and the charger. That if $520 worth of Hyperblade parts plus the $100 MR hilt. I will sell for $250 (includes domestic shipping)

http://www.hyperdynelabs.com/hyperblade/main.php

Unveiling the New Vader Costume - YouTube

video of the actual saber.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails saber-jpg  
    Last edited by Astro Builder; Aug 25, 2013 at 9:33 AM.

Re: HyperBlade Darth Vader Light Saber

PM sent

PM replied
    Last edited by Astro Builder; Aug 18, 2013 at 5:25 PM.

This light saber is available for a price of $250 (shipping is included.). The outer blade core tubing has a slight warp. That is how it came from Hyperdyne. I do not find it that noticeable, but just in case you do, I dropped the price. A new replacement core from Hyperdyne is $20. This does not affect the LED boards. Happy hunting.

Is this ANH or ESB

Episode V: ESB

EBAY: HyperBlade Darth Vader Light Saber

Hate to go this route, but posted to EBay, starting bid $99. We'll see what happens. Thanks for everyone who displayed interest at TDH.

Darth Vader Master Replicas Light Saber Retrofitted TO Hyperdyne Hyperblade | eBay