HIC run. EE3 ETC - Stormrider

From
    Inland Empire, CA

Re: HIC run. EE3 ETC - Stormrider

I feel like a broken record, here, but is there any way to get pics for the ROTJ blaster?

I'm EXTREMELY interested, but I need pics!!

From
    Connecticut

i think he's only do'en HIC right now then he'll move to the next item.?....

From
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA

rubio95 said: View Post
    I feel like a broken record, here, but is there any way to get pics for the ROTJ blaster?

I'm EXTREMELY interested, but I need pics!!
    I ?THINK? the ROTJ is a rubber version, and this is some of the info you're looking for:
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/i...rmrider-44621/ ...no pics on that thread, but it has a link to this YouTube clip: rubber ee3 - YouTube, which shows the barrel.

Sometimes he's posted the props as Iconic Props, do a search for the word Iconic and you'll find a good bit. Hope this helps. And yeah, come to think of it, I would need an ROTJ blaster too, lol.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

The EE3 are soon, I can offer the kit VERY soon without a scope. But i havent found a way to do the scope. On mine, I prefer a real scope/rings. I may do a aluminum tube with the scope ends in rubber but the scope rings are the hangup. I havent figured it out yet. And its not from lack of trying.

Here is the HIC ready to get mounted down.

Contrary to what some have said, the paint on the IC (At least this one is VERY thin. So the detail loss is nil. I was going to strip it, but after seeing how thin it is, i decided on this version not to.

I will be taking this one, and removing all the tool marks but it is a long arduos process. It wont be ready for a very long time.

The final pulls will be identical to this but black. I warranty all my pulls if they are problematic they can be returned with no argument.

Posting the pic in update at top.

From
    Monterrey, Mx.

PP send for sidearm

From
    Richmond VA

Stormrider said: View Post
    The EE3 are soon, I can offer the kit VERY soon without a scope. But i havent found a way to do the scope. On mine, I prefer a real scope/rings. I may do a aluminum tube with the scope ends in rubber but the scope rings are the hangup. I havent figured it out yet. And its not from lack of trying.
    Is the problem with the cast scope rings that essentially it's a solid non adjustable clamp? Maybe if it was cast already clamped to a small clamp block on the bottom so the rings glue flat to the upside down u shaped mounts? I'm with you on having the real deal but it would be great to have my costume blaster be as solid as possible.

Love the rubber, the more the better for my rubber SR EE3.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

The issue is that the rubber requires heat to cure. I could make a mount but the thin areas of the rubber would have to be built up into blocks.

Essentially I could likely approach it liek this:

Take a alum tube, put the details on it to look like the scope. Build up the mounts on the underside to be thick enough to cure without looking silly
    Make a mold
    Put the aluminum tube in the mold and pour the parts on/in/around it. The issue is that is a really complicated mold, for a scope.

Ill be back on it as soon as I get the HIC in rubber over this week.
    Some pp received. Abe ill get your gun out in the next 7 days.

HIC ppls, ill keep updated.

From
    Monterrey, Mx.

excellent, I'll be waiting
    thanks Stormrider

From
    DFW

Paypal sent
    Thanks Stormrider

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

I will be updating whos paid and order today. The GMH is very close in size to the MR, The interiors are made with a little customizability in them. With the new dome pieces, they should fit virtually any helmet.

[Hey storm if you are doing a sidegun can you pullbone for me as well paypal rdy saw youvmessage abe withvinfobabout it

Regards

- - - Updated - - -

[Hey storm if you are doing a sidegun can you pullbone for me as well paypal rdy saw youvmessage abe withvinfobabout it

Regards

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

I will start pulling the handguns when I get more resin. They use quite a bit. I have to figure out the price just on the weight. Ill only pull till this mold is done. This mold was a beast for the price I sell them for.

UPDATES:
    ABE : Sidearm being pulled
    Chacquiet - Full front - PAID - Waiting on rubber to arrive to pull
    brettf22 - PIECES - PAID - Waiting on rubber
    Sveveniramga - Wood Stock boxed to ship. - PAID

Ill message darkness with the details.

Storm
    Can you messagee your pp i want to send payment regardleless of the time
    Want
    Sidearm
    Ee3 rings and greablies

Paypal
    Inmediate
    Last edited by Kcr7pr; Aug 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM.

From
    Jacksonville, NC

Awesome news! Thanks brother!

From
    Pennsylvania

SR, I haven't heard from you about getting a sidearm or a painted helmet interior. I can send you the payments for both now if I am on the lists for them. Just let me know the status and the PayPal address.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

I dont have interior kits atm. Unless I can get a run set up for 10+. I posted in another interior thread.

Its a chemo week. So not much getting done this week but sending abes gun and the wood stock. This weekend im hoping to get the ROTJ molds done except the scope and redo the barrell for the ESB. The HIC mold is about 1/2 done. Have to do the fiberglass shell.

From
    Florida Gulf Coast

Stormrider - I feel for you and hope you and your wife are able to get through such a difficult time.

WANTED:
    ROTJ EE3 + wood stock - $225 shipped to US
    I can pay on - As soon as you say go.

Just let me know what you need and when, or if I have misinterpreted something.
    Thank you!

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Had another monitary swing for the worse today. I'm going to take time from my day job to accelerate my timelines. I'll have more details this weekend.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Locititus you need the shrouds only then?

I am waiting on the material for the shell coat.

I did one layer of silicone but ended up peeling it off when they told me the shell coat was delayed till late this week. The jist of it is this: If the silicone stays on the master too long, it will be virtually impossible to get it off the hands.

Once the materials come in for the mother shell (The shell is made of casting resin,, filler microballoons and expandable foam) I will get the mold done in one day.

I have 3-4 paid orders for the HICS. It should literally only take me 3-4 days to get them done once all the material are on hand.

I also have sort of cracked the scope issue. However my scope master is only pesudo acurate. Its not an asi scope.

If someone wants to loan me an asi or send me a cast of an original for the ROTJ I will give them a deal on the kit. I am just putting the stocks in rubber with the greebles on it.

ESB EE3 molds are complete. ill be pulling esb ee3 , rotj ee3, han in carbonites, and possibly interior kits all together next week. I have to get the final prices on the interior kits and guns shipped etc. Stay tuned.

I have two mockup blasters that I will be selling for 150 each shipped in the US. The first just needs the trigger/guard put on and the stock greebles. Posting a pic of the first for sale in a few minutes. Remember the mockups are good, but should be considered seconds.

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

That is correct! I need them to mount some real scope rings.

If I knew how to and had the materials I would have no problem sending you a cast of my sussex scope that is identical to the ASI. But hopefully you can source one from the states.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Im sure I have a set. If you can be patient till i get everything going and start shipping.

From
    Stockholm, Sweden

No problem at all. I'm in no rush.

If the mock ups are ROTJ I will take one (if you can calculate shipping to Canada)

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

http://www.iconicprops.com/downloads/gun1.jpg

http://www.iconicprops.com/downloads/gun2.jpg

Foam barrel. (rubber/soft) Resin grip foam filled stock (hard not soft). Resin scope. $150 shipped (Test pulls, considered seconds)

I'll take one! How much to Canada? PayPal ready. Also are the greeblies available?