Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

HIC run. EE3 ETC - Stormrider

Re: HIC run. EE3 ETC - Stormrider

I was pointed in your direction for a ROTJ blaster, shoot me a PM and mabey we can do business, thanks.

From
    Hertford UK
    ... To add to my request, a side arm holster if available.
    Best wishes!
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

Put me in the list bro

From
    Monterrey, Mx.

interestes in Sidearm too
    payment inmediatly

PM sent waiting to here back

From
    Monterrey, Mx.

please, please, please sell me a sidearm Grade B, I can pay immediately

From
    Bakersfield CA

Pm sent. I would like to have an ESB and a ROTJ kit. Please let me know. Thanks

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Ok, update is I have to redo the barrell mold on the webley and then ESB are ready to go. The HIC I have started the new setup for making casts. Ill be posting pics in the hic forum. But the new casts should be much more consistently done thickness wise. I am also creating another HIC that has the tool marks etc cleaned up. Arguably less movie acurate, but much cleaner looking to the up close eye. I will document that as I go also.

I am creating back filled HICS also, that will have inserts for the body and face making it very, very firm.

Helmet interiors I have everything ready but the dome piece. It has to be re-sculpted. I also have a stormtrooper helmet interior and a biker scout interior I never released.
    I expect to be ready to make pulls this weekend. I will update the lists. and start the pms for payment. Max time from payment to your doorstep should be 14-21 days. Orders over 21 days, which I do not expect to happen, will be refunded and a new order placed to avoid any issues or people worrying about their money.

Thanks,
    m2

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

I have a full sidearm mold, NON split trigger. Still in good shape. There would be some filling on the butt end of the grip (most people fill them full anyway). I will shoot a pic of how the pulls come out. Those would be 90 shipped in the US while the mold lasts as a grade b option. Probably as clean as any 1 piece kit out there. This would be 2 pieces however. The knob for the tip of barrell is seperate.

From
    Pennsylvania

I want a ESB helm interior and a sidearm. I am ready to pay now.

From
    Monterrey, Mx.

very interested on the sidearm, and I'm redady to make the payment

hey stormryder

let m eknow when you required the payment and if you have a picture how the full front will look so i can have an idea what to expect

thanks

From
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Updated post #7 to add stormtrooper helmet interiors to my interest items

Ok once again

Will take b or c pull on side arm
    Paypment

Inmediate
    Paypal
    Us shipping

Ok once again

Will take b or c pull on side arm
    Paypment

Inmediate
    Paypal
    Us shipping

From
    Monterrey, Mx.

please sendme your paypal acount to make te hinmediate payment on sidearm b

If you do a run of these (HIC Side panels ($150 shipped) ), I would love a complete set!!! I can pay immediately...

Thanks!!!

Joe
    Last edited by jgorzka; Aug 11, 2012 at 4:22 PM. Reason: forgot to specify the HIC sides as the item...

Stormrider said: View Post
    Ok, update is I have to redo the barrell mold on the webley and then ESB are ready to go. The HIC I have started the new setup for making casts. Ill be posting pics in the hic forum. But the new casts should be much more consistently done thickness wise. I am also creating another HIC that has the tool marks etc cleaned up. Arguably less movie acurate, but much cleaner looking to the up close eye. I will document that as I go also.

I am creating back filled HICS also, that will have inserts for the body and face making it very, very firm.

Helmet interiors I have everything ready but the dome piece. It has to be re-sculpted. I also have a stormtrooper helmet interior and a biker scout interior I never released.
    I expect to be ready to make pulls this weekend. I will update the lists. and start the pms for payment. Max time from payment to your doorstep should be 14-21 days. Orders over 21 days, which I do not expect to happen, will be refunded and a new order placed to avoid any issues or people worrying about their money.

Thanks,
    m2

I have a full sidearm mold, NON split trigger. Still in good shape. There would be some filling on the butt end of the grip (most people fill them full anyway). I will shoot a pic of how the pulls come out. Those would be 90 shipped in the US while the mold lasts as a grade b option. Probably as clean as any 1 piece kit out there. This would be 2 pieces however. The knob for the tip of barrell is seperate.

thank you

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Alright, I am starting the process on getting these HICS and EE3's out.

Again NO PMS please. I have 55 unread in my inbox.

I will be creating some mass pm's

The pms will be for payment for the HICS, the Sidearms, and the EE'3s.

Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. If for any reason the orders take longer than 3 weeks I will pm you and refund your money. I do this so that people wont worry about not being able to ask for a refund via paypal.

I am working on the best way to clay up the volvo panels to make them perfect. I will be making a pull of one soon. They wotn include the greebles, just the panels. But I intend to get them to be very acurate.

The helmet interiors will start as soon as these are shipped.

The ROTJ ee3... I have everything but the scope. The rest is ready to go.

From
    Monterrey, Mx.

hi Stormride, I would like to make payment of a sidearm, but I have't your paypal account and do not answer the PM, how I can do to contact you?

From
    Hertford UK

HIC run. EE3 ETC - Stormrider

Abe, read Stormriders last post again!
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Connecticut

i still need a price +shipping for ROTJ EE-3 (resin) thanks

Man the ee3 are sweet might have to upgrade someday

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Alright working on pms today.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

I wanted to post an update. To explain the delay here.

In my original post, I wantes just posts saying what you wanted. and no pms. I now have 70+ pms and pages and pages of posts to look through.

My limited time means I have to pick whether to read the forums or work on molds. It appears there are more people wanting blasters than HICS.

I am working on a way to message people about these items now. I intend to get to all of them, but inevitably the communication turns into a mess.

Typically I get tuns of people wanting something NOW! But when I make it they say 'Ohh sorry, spent my money on a widget, sorry. I then sit on the moeny and time.

So, heres the next actions:

If you are on the list for a HIC, or I missed you. PM me WHAT YOU WANT and YOUR LOCATION IN THE WORLD. I will send you back my paypal, and the total. The hics will ship within 14-21 days.

Once the HICS are done, I will post another notification for EE3 - ESB's and so forth.

Please put:

HIC PAYPAL INFO NEEDED

in the subject. I will not be replying to any other inquiries about items. I simply cant.

[

Unfortunately if I can not get people to follow the instructions, ill have to deal with them at another time.

Thanks
    Mike

From
    Eastern/Central Pennsylvania

Pm sent sir

thank you for your effort Mike, i will wait your times and actions