Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

HIC run. EE3 ETC - Stormrider

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

I am going to do a run of HICS (both my original IC hic and I am about 50% done revamping the IC to remove the tool marks etc).

HIC-------------------------------------------------------------
    Parts Pieces: 325 shipped
    Full front: 425 shipped
    Full front with expandable foam in face and parts of body formore rigidity: 525

I am not doing cold cast at this time, as people expect it to be perfectly silver, but in reality it looks like brushed mottled metal.

RESIN BLASTERS-----------------------------------------
    Resin blaster minus stock: 190 shipped
    Resin blaster with wood stock: 225 shipped
    * blasters will need a scope to finish. The rings, mounts, grebles, gun and molex connectors are included.

SIDEARMS -------------------------------------
    Not doing the sidearms any time soon. They are too difficult to get all the bubles out of. I would be willing to talk about a 'as is' run meaning that they would be roughly the same quality you get when ordering off ebay. You will need to fill and clean to use them.

RUBBER BLASTERS-------------------------
    My barrell mold is done for the ROTJ. It is CLEAN. I need to decide if there is a call for this. I can only finish this project if there is a lot of need. It is an expensive project.

MOLDS------------------------------
    I have a couple of helmet molds, and a tun of other things I will be putting into a sale. Things I have purchased over the years that I do not need. None of the things for sale are goign to be FP stuff. Its the best around and I am keeping all of that if I ever get past the current roadblocks of my life.

IMPORTANT:
    Please do not PM me about these things.

If you want something post in this thread using the following format. I am requesting this because I get 100 pms a week, and people want things, and i work with them on price, I help them find the other things they will need. I offer them discounts because of some other artists inability to provide them with a good product originally, only to be told 'Ok well i wont have any money til october'. No offence, but please don't waste my time. I dont have any to spare. Its not perconal. Im more than willing to help people and answer questions, but I can not balance the budget of providing things without being able to count on the people ordering what they say they are ordering.

WANTED:
    HIC - PIECES - 320 shipped to us. - (if it is outside the US, add 50-100 depending)
    I CAN PAY ON: MM/DD/YY - (I need to know how many to plan for. I need to know that you are looking at right now, not months down the road)

The turn around time on paid orders will be 2-4 weeks. I will only accept the number of orders I can complete in 2-4 weeks. I will not hold an entire payment for more than 2-4 weeks. This is all to avoid hard feelings.

Update on life and where ive been:

My wife is on session 10 of chemotherapy. Life is very tough right now. We have vacated the house and rented it to save money, I have rented a studio that I can live in and get my work done in. Every other week I have 4-5 days to push out work. I intend to use this time to sell my HIC's to pay the bills. I am also getting the molds together for my premium rubber blasters, helmet interiors and resin webleys (I have 30 stocks on hand).

Lastly, people ask for pictures. Everyone with the ability to build a blaster, or put together a HIC should be able to find a plethera of threads on this forum explaining/showing/pics of the products. Below is the best description I can give you.

HIC - Pieces - Just the han details. Not the flat carbonite parts.
    HIC - Full front - The front of the HIC to the edges of the details. The smooth frame is not part of this piece, though if often is there, you will trim it off.
    HIC - Filled - I have a durable flexible foam I can pour in to fill the cavities. It makes the piece more rigid.

Resin blaster - My blasters come black resin, clean enough typically you could just use an exacto knife to clean some flashing and put the gun together. (It would be nicer than may blasters you can buy on ebay or elsewhere). The stocks are real wood made by woodman. he sells them for 60$ each. The molex I include are real. They are typically 30$ a set.

I can not do partial kits or replacement pieces atm. I will sell seconds or imperfect replacements (or give them away if you pay for shipping price) as i get them.

AGAIN interest only here. As specified in the details above.

UPDATE: 0 post count users looking for HIC's can pm me. But please do so in the same format as above.

Lastly thank you.
    Mike

UPDATE -------------------------------
    Also in post below:

Ok, update is I have to redo the barrell mold on the webley and then ESB are ready to go. The HIC I have started the new setup for making casts. Ill be posting pics in the hic forum. But the new casts should be much more consistently done thickness wise. I am also creating another HIC that has the tool marks etc cleaned up. Arguably less movie acurate, but much cleaner looking to the up close eye. I will document that as I go also.

I am creating back filled HICS also, that will have inserts for the body and face making it very, very firm.

Helmet interiors I have everything ready but the dome piece. It has to be re-sculpted. I also have a stormtrooper helmet interior and a biker scout interior I never released.
    I expect to be ready to make pulls this weekend. I will update the lists. and start the pms for payment. Max time from payment to your doorstep should be 14-21 days. Orders over 21 days, which I do not expect to happen, will be refunded and a new order placed to avoid any issues or people worrying about their money.

Thanks,
    m2

--------------------------------------------

UPDATE 8/16
    I wanted to post an update. To explain the delay here.

In my original post, I wantes just posts saying what you wanted. and no pms. I now have 70+ pms and pages and pages of posts to look through.

My limited time means I have to pick whether to read the forums or work on molds. It appears there are more people wanting blasters than HICS.

I am working on a way to message people about these items now. I intend to get to all of them, but inevitably the communication turns into a mess.

Typically I get tuns of people wanting something NOW! But when I make it they say 'Ohh sorry, spent my money on a widget, sorry. I then sit on the moeny and time.

So, heres the next actions:

If you are on the list for a HIC, or I missed you. PM me WHAT YOU WANT and YOUR LOCATION IN THE WORLD. I will send you back my paypal, and the total. The hics will ship within 14-21 days.

Once the HICS are done, I will post another notification for EE3 - ESB's and so forth.

Please put:

HIC PAYPAL INFO NEEDED

in the subject. I will not be replying to any other inquiries about items. I simply cant.

[

Unfortunately if I can not get people to follow the instructions, ill have to deal with them at another time.

Thanks
    Mike

UPDATE 8/20 ------------------------------
    PMS have gone out to those that PM'd me.
    This is the message.

------- HIC STANDARD MESSAGE TO THOSE WAITING -------------------------

The hic is going into rubber tonight. Which means 3 days, this weekend ill start pulling, and next week shipping. The list is about 5-8 ppl. I am saying 14-21 days to peoples door steps. If there is a delay greater than 21 days (I do not forsee it but anything is possible) I will contact you for the option to refund you and start over to alleviate fears of losing money to that 30 day point in paypal (However it should be noted I have never had any sort of problems in the 7 or so years I have been doing items spare a miscast that I quickly replaced or refunded).

My paypal is xxxxxx@xxx.com <--- only in the mail.

Put TheDentedHelmet - Han in Carbonite - YOURHANDLEHERE - HICTYPEORDERING - LOCATION in the details.

Be sure your shipping information is correct in paypal.

FULL FRONTS: If you are out of the country in europe add $75. If you are in Australia or Pac Islands/asia add $100, I WILL reinburse you if the shipping is less, and cover the rest if its less than $20 more. I charge ACTUAL shipping.

HAN PIECES/PARTIALS FULL: If you are out of the country in europe add $40. If you are in Australia or Pac Islands/asia add $65, I WILL reinburse you if the shipping is less, and cover the rest if its less than $10 more. I charge ACTUAL shipping.

Thanks for your patience. Your all really going to like this version. I have worked hard on getting the HIC much flatter than the IC originally was.
    Mike

---------------------------
    Next im going to work on the esb and rotj versions of the blasters together as I begin to ship these. molds should be completed soon.
    Last edited by Stormrider; Aug 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Re: HIC run. EE3 ETC - Stormrider

hannew1-jpgI wanted to mention I have a vintage, new, Volvo panel. Im considering making a mold of it and a bargain price for the 6 panels. 125-150 shipped for exact replicas. double sided mold. Ill post a pic later tonight. These should be a really nice base for doing your control boxes. It will be a squish mold with no bubbles on the face, possible small bubbles on underside (unseen area).

Tentative list so far. I have to redo the barrell mold. It is getting dry and has some dull texture on it. Ill start that tonight. The blasters should be able to roll this weekend.
    I will be starting the new HIC mold this weekend. The current one is still good, but a new one will alleviate any unforseen problems. (I have reached my normal pull limit on the hic).

Blaster orders
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AZROK

Resin blaster with wood stock - quantity: 1 - $225 shipped to USA (Georgia 30339)
    I can pay on: 07/12/2012

Misfit
    Need ESB EE3 Resin blaster with wood stock - quantity: 1 - $225 shipped to Texas
    sending pm can pay today !!!

tk231
    Resin blaster with wood stock: 225 shipped to US (New York)
    I CAN PAY ON: Immediately

Squirk
    WANTED:
    ESB EE3 Resin Blaster Kit w/Wood Stock - $225 shipped to U.S.
    I CAN PAY ON: Immediately.

22split
    1 resin blaster kit with stock. Can pay whenever.
    $225

castleFett
    I need a Resin blaster with wood stock: 225 shipped

HIC
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    darknessfalls5
    Full front with expandable foam in face and parts of body formore rigidity: 525 immediately

JGORZKA
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    HIC - Full front: 425 shipped to Haymarket, Virginia (20169)
    I CAN PAY ON: Immediately!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------
    WANTED:
    HIC - PIECES - 325 shipped to US (zip 22033)
    I CAN PAY ON: 07/12/12

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Image of flattened and trimmed HIC ready for rubber.
    hannew1-jpg
    Last edited by Stormrider; Aug 20, 2012 at 8:44 AM.

From
    Monterrey, Mx.

hi, I'm interested in a sidearm, no matter how bubbles or details, I can repair

Same pm sent

sorry to hear about your troubles... my heart goes out to you and your wife and hope that she will have a successful and speedy recovery!

From
    Limerick, PA

Mike, I don't want to be any trouble but I could use your help. I bought one of your blaster kits from a member here and later found out it was incomplete. I only need one piece. Any condition would be fine. I can send payment anytime. Please pm me if you can help. Btw the quality of the kit is outstanding.

From
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Wanted:
    Resin blaster with wood stock - quantity: 1 - $225 shipped to USA (Georgia 30339)
    I can pay on: immediately

Also interested in Boba Fett helmet interior

update 08/10/2012: interested in 2 stormtrooper helmet interiors

Sincere best wishes to you both for strength in facing the challenges
    Last edited by Azrok; Aug 10, 2012 at 11:57 AM. Reason: added interest for stormtrooper helmet interiors

From
    San Antonio, Texas, United States

Need ESB EE3 Resin blaster with wood stock - quantity: 1 - $225 shipped to Texas sending pm can pay today !!!
    Last edited by Misfit; Jul 12, 2012 at 5:42 PM.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

Mike,

I PM'd you recently, and I truly apologize if doing so was an aggravation and/or a distraction. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Three questions:

1. You say you won't do partial kits, but you later break down the stock and the molex into individual prices. Will you sell these items separately, or still only as part of the EE3 kit?

2. Does the EE3 kit come assembled, or do the rings, greebs, stock, etc. all need to be assembled/attached? You use the phrase "put the gun together," but I'm not sure which pieces "put together" includes.

3. Do you know if the stock would fit a real Webley?

Thank you!

Hey Mike, hope things improve for you guys soon! Just a friendly reminder about the few parts left to finish those blasters i was doing for members here. (2 sets of scope rings for the EE-3's and a sidearm "nozzle" and "knob" for the back end of the sidearm for Andy) and the entire sidearm for Eyesonly. If i knew how to do a mold of the real deal scope rings i have, i would but im not sure how to do that lol. I also needed the upright to replace my miscast one and i had wanted a handle for the sidearm to replce my cracked mojo one. I will gladly pay for that sidearm handle...seconds are fine. Pm or text me what items/molds you may be letting go of, i may be interested in them. Again Mike...thanks for all your hard work with these. i cant even imagine what it must be like going through what you are and then having a bunch of Fett nerds messaging ya all the time and keeping up with it all without going nuts! I commend you brother.

Also guys...if you look in my "DVH painting/Building services" thread, i will assemble any of the blaster kits you get from SR if you so desire. Pricing is in the thread.

Squirk...the blaster kits are not assembled at all. they are a full "kit"

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

To clarify "full kit" for squirk, the blaster pieces that come in the kit are casts of just about EVERY part of a real webley its not a sculpt...minus some springs and pins and screws its everything. He sends the webley scope rings brackets molex connectors etc...everything is there minus the scope, and Flashtube. Its pretty BA...I highly reccomend stormrider. Great guy to deal with.

From
    Massachusetts

Hey SR I would be interested in an" as is" sidearm also, depending on price.

Sincere best wishes to you and your wife for her speedy recovery...

WANTED:
    Resin blaster with wood stock: 225 shipped to US (New York)
    I CAN PAY ON: Immediately

- Andy

From
    Richmond VA

Mike, I just want to tell you I'm very sorry to hear about the rough patch you are in and I hope all is well as soon as can be, I've had an especially rough year too. Everyone else, like it needs to be said, Stormrider's stuff is so great and he is awesome to work with, definitely one of my favorite chaps on TDH.

Wanted: Blaster parts. I need an extra EE3 bracket and grip/trigger section (3 parts) with a trigger and guard and a couple of wheels.

Payment: Immediately of course

Do you have any advice on a scope that works well with the rings? I have a real ASI but I need a cheap replacement to use with your rings for my SR "stunt" blaster.

Luke
    Last edited by shabad; Jul 13, 2012 at 8:37 AM.

I know im not SR..lol..but i figured id mention that i sometimes use ones i get from e-bay that are inexpensive and play the part well. They fit the rings perfect (if you dont over dremel em out)they are from e-bay user:uniflameindustries. Just search "Hammers AIR GUN RIFLE SCOPE 4X20 with Dovetail Ring NEW"....or just 4X20 scope and they should come up. They are a little shorter than the real deal, but still work well.

Thanks for the info, guys. In that case.....

WANTED:
    ESB EE3 Resin Blaster Kit w/Wood Stock - $225 shipped to U.S.

I CAN PAY ON: Immediately.
    Last edited by squirk; Jul 13, 2012 at 4:50 PM.

Wanted
    Ee3 main body only and mounts
    Sidearm holster rubber
    Us shipping
    Paypal rdy

Stormrider

i will like to have the Full front with expandable foam in face and parts of body formore rigidity: 525, let me know how i can send you the money, paypal or bank deposit

thank you

FINALLY I can post!!!!
    (I Left you a PM and an email to the address in your other post, I only want 1 (one), sorry for the confusion)

WANTED:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    HIC - Full front: 425 shipped to Haymarket, Virginia (20169)
    I CAN PAY ON: Immediately!!!!!

Since a couple others have mentioned them, I'll add (for interest, of course - dunno if you're going to be making any):
    *Helmet interior
    *Sidearm holster

Thanks,
    - Andy

I helped at SDCC '08 Hagen_Nor'ak's Avatar
    From
    NorCal

Intrested in helmet interiors if they become avalible agian.

Hopes and prayers are with you and your family SR.

Have a good one,
    Hagen

From
    Hertford UK

... Helmet int and side arm! Ready to Paypal!!
    Regards.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Richmond VA

Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    I know im not SR..lol..but i figured id mention that i sometimes use ones i get from e-bay that are inexpensive and play the part well. They fit the rings perfect (if you dont over dremel em out)they are from e-bay user:uniflameindustries. Just search "Hammers AIR GUN RIFLE SCOPE 4X20 with Dovetail Ring NEW"....or just 4X20 scope and they should come up. They are a little shorter than the real deal, but still work well.
    Thanks!

shabad said: View Post
    Thanks!
    No problem bud!

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Im going to assemble this list tomorrow.

Anyone waiting for something from DVoor... It is indeed my fault hes behind. I am working to redo the mold needed for the remaining small parts, as well as lowells sidearm is still in my posession.

I am going to redo all of the molds for everything so everything I ship should be 100% top quality, fresh from the originals. Stay tuned and thanks
    m2